Not really a joke

The 2 AM Joke

“Who is it?” she asked. She had made sure the door was locked before she took to bed.

A few seconds there is no answer from the other side of the door. It was a good 5 meters between her bed and the door so it was unusual not to hear footsteps or movements from the other side. Must be someone floating in the air. The thought is terrifying. Although she refuses to admit if anything of the unknown really exists, still the images from the movie earlier is flashing on her brain.

If there is no answer then it is better to ignore it. She learned being too curious can get you killed. If it’s a prank from her dorm mates then she should know better by not falling for it. College freaks can be really mean.

She slipped her whole body into the blanket and tried sleeping again. Being scared will do nothing good, she resigned. She takes her phone on her bedside, she clicks the home button and the screen is . Watching comedy on youtube might be a good idea until she feels sleepy.

 

 

“Must be a guy who happens to know you’re alone” Hani suggested as you told her about what happened to your room at 2am. It was 8 in the morning when you woke up, slightly groggy as you were only able to sleep at 4am.

You were making your breakfast of toast and coffee in the common kitchen when Hani entered and made cereal for herself.