the first encounter.

nothing like us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

she knew damn well it was monday alright. she had stopped setting her alarm because she knew well enough that yeri would do the job of waking her up perfectly. today was no different. except this time, she used a ing air horn. that's right. as if the first day of school wasn't already agonizing enough, she just had to start the day right off on the wrong side of the tracks. the girl was merely a year younger than she was, yet she just had to act like a toddler around her. goddamn. at least today she'd finally get a real taste of high school. oh right, sophomore year. let the games begin, huh? 

wendy's trail of thoughts got cut cut off short due to the immense sound of beeping emerging from her phone. 

pu$$y cHAT

yeolie: risE AND SHINE MOTHERERS

kangbear: oh my god. can you shut up already 

yeolie: YALL MY UNIFORM GOT CRINKLED ALREADY >:((

kangbear: didn't you get nanny june to iron it for you?

yeolie: she did, but i rolled around too much that it already crinkled smh

wandaoppa: and why the were you rolling around

yeolie: it's fun

kangbear: whatever. i'll see yall losers by my locker as per usual

yeolie: okay babe ;)

kangbear: shut the up. 

 

wendy quickly shut off her phone and washed up in a hurry, prepared her belongings and headed downstairs, where she was greeted with a cereal-gobbling yeri. 

"jesus, are you done already?"

yeri took one swallowed one last spoonful of cereal as she grabbed her bag and the two greeted their driver, on their way to school. stepping back into hallways felt no different, yet there was an air of unfamiliarity that came along with it. wendy fast-forwarded to seulgi's locker, abandoning her younger sister to waddle around the school like the freshmen she is. 

"wanda! how's it going?"

"not too bad, kang. got my little sister around now. where's chanyeol anyway?"

"right behind you." wendy felt a soft tap on her shoulder and turned around, suddenly looking up to the handsome face of a giant, that was park chanyeol. 

"welcome back to hanlim losers! yet another year of pure torture." chanyeol exclaimed sarcastically with an uncomfortable grin. 

"hey, at least we're no longer freshies. now we can look at the freshmen like new-born babies just learning how to walk." 

"kang. your agressiveness is showing." wendy smirked. 

"oh, let me be. what's our first class?"

"physics."

"hell. how about you park?"

"not too far. i got chemistry."

"yeah. sure you do." seulgi snickered, with chanyeol kicking her small shins as a return.

"oh right, seungwan. after school yeah? you free?"

seungwan. barely anyone called her that these days.

"sure. your place though this time, yeri makes too much of a hassle."

"geez, it sounds like you guys are making hook-up plans."

"shut it kang." the two said in absolute unison.

 

the ball soon rang, signaling the first period. the three went on their separate ways, and before they even knew it, they regrouped during lunch. the three were quite well known in their school. chanyeol was the captain of the basketball team, seulgi was known for being a beaut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter