[01] The End

The Crown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Hi! I'm Geline and this will be my third Super Junior fanfiction that I have posted in this site. Please take not that I am a college student and that I would not be as active as you all would expect. I will still update as much as I can and rest assured that I will try to finish all that I started.

~*~

 

"Mom! Mom!" Jungsoo yelled as he forcibly waltzed in his mother's office. Mrs. Park's assistant, Christine, tried to stop him but her efforts were in vain. Jungsoo was an angry man who was deadset on seeing his mother right at that moment. He knocked on the door for a couple of times before he realized that the door of the office did not look like it was going to open anytime soon. Instead of waiting, Jungsoo took down the office door by kicking it several times.

 

Alas, the door opens only for Jungsoo to see his mother sprawled on the floor in her very office.

 

THREE DAYS EARLIER
Jungsoo's POV
Antique Store

 

"Hyung, should we buy this for the club's hideout?" Donghae asked, pointing towards a refurbished vintage pac-man arcade machine. He looked at me as if he really wanted it but I didn't want the hideout to be filled with a bunch of stuff we don't even need. But I can't say no to Donghae— not when he's pleading with his usual puppy eyes.

 

"How much for it?" I asked the guy tending to the cash register. He looked somewhat familiar-- oddly familiar, actually. I tried to look at his face carefully when a guy from the back called the cashier's attention.

 

"Boss, let me handle the transactions." The tall guy with unusually large ears said as he carefully asked the other guy to step aside. He looked at me with a toothy grin and said, "Hi, how can I help you?"

 

I looked over at Donghae who is still looking at me with his eyes filled with enthusiasm. I had no choice but to buy the thing even though I've been trying to spend less than how I usually do. It's not because my family has gone bankrupt or anything. In fact, our family business has been steadily increasing its net worth by the day and I'm truly proud of how my parents were able to make the business flourish this way.

 

The only reason I've been trying to spend less is because my parents refuse to pay for a guitar I have been eyeing since the day I told my parents I wanted to become a musician and not a business man. My sister, Soo Young, and I had already promised that we'd let each other do whatever we want with whatever we can. My dad has always been very traditional especially with how he wants the family to run the empire they've spent years to build and protect. He wanted to make sure I inherit the company since I was a man and that I should be man enough to take this responsibility.

 

Sooyoung have always known I hated business. Don't get me wrong, I love our business because it's the very reason why Sooyoung and I could have the luxury of sleeping in five-star hotels or eating steaks with truffle oil whenever we want. But, I hated th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter