Characters Life

Gangster meets his Lover

The Kim Family

Kim Taeyeon is the son of the richest company in Korea. He is an only child. He can get what he wants and he can do what he want to do because his parents spoild him alot. His Dad is always busy don't have time to bond with his son, so he gave all his son wants , same as his Mom.

Taeyeon's Family own a Company in every country and also a school named "Kim Academy" in korea where he can study. All of the student is rich. He is the most famous of all rich kids. He is just a Highschool kid turning to college.

Taeyeon is the most handsome guy in there school that all girls coming to him like a celebrity. He is the leader of a gang on his school. He is not as player as Yuri. No one want to block his way or else something will happen to them. 

Even he is in the gang, he is so smart and always on the top. Thats why all girls falling to him because he can maintain his grades. He doing that because he knows that he will run there company someday and he don't want to disppoint his father. He is the future CEO of the Kim's Companys. 

 

The Kwon Family 

Kwon Yuri is a only child, there family is rich too. They own a lots of building and hospital named "Kwon Hospital". Same as Taeyeon, He is Handsome that always cominh to him. He has the award of the Most Player of all. He always approach girls and have fun. Studying is not for him, he don't like it that's why his grade is not higher than Taeyeon. Taeyeon is his Best Friend since they where kids. 

 

Yoona's and Sunny's Family

Yoona and Sunny were same they dont care of the other things they just want to have fun like yuri. But Yuri is not same as them, yuri is more bad*ss than them. Yoona and Sunny are cousin, other people say that they like a twin because they are very similar but not in height.

Yoona's Dad and Sunny's Dad are Best Friend and a Business Partners. There parents have a plan for there future. They will manage the company together as like a business partners.

 

Hwang Family

Tiffany Hwang  is the daughter of the richest company in america. She is smart, sweet, kind, and all ideal girl of a men is in her. Tiffany is so girly she like pink and she called as Pink Princess. Her room and other things are Pink. Her Dad love his daughter so much that he can give what ever she want and obey what her daughter wish but Tiffany wants to obey also his fathers decision. She is a good daughter.

Tiffany is the most beautiful girl in there school.  Lots of boys want to date her but she rejected them. She is waiting for her true love or the other called The One. She want to marry a korean boy cause she think korea  boy is more good for her. 

Daddy Hwang is a half Korean and Mommy Hwang is pure Korean. The Hwang family own a lots of dorms and buildings. There company was the most popular in everynation. 

 

Jung Family

Jessica Jung is a spoild brat girl but she has really a beautiful face. She date lot of boys but no one can stay. She is very cold girl that everyone was scared to talk to her. She is like a princess in there school. They call her Ice Princess. Her bestfriend is Tiffany they always go for shopping. 

Jessica Dad own a lots of Buildings and Resorts. Daddy Jung spoil her daughter because he love her daughter more than his life, he will give all to her. 

 

Seohyun and Sooyoung

Seohyun and Sooyoung are cousin. They always together whenever eating or going somewhere. Seohyun is innocent and Sooyoung is not really innocent as Seohyun. They are not that similar at all. 

Seohyun's Daddy and Sooyoung's Daddy are siblings. There dads has lots of company in korea and other country too. 

 

Hyoyeon

She is rich and Her father own a Biggest Bar and some Buildings like Hotel. She is the Hottest Girl in there school. She is a great dancer. She has a crush on Taeyeon but Taeyeon didnt like her so she's trying to captures Taeyeon heart. She has also a friends named Seohyun and Sooyoung. 

 

.....

 

Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon are studying in the Kim's Accademy.

...While...

Tiffany and Jessica studying in states.

 

______________________________________________________

Lets begin the real story in the next chapter. 

 

 

Wish you enjoy this! 

Please subscribe.