I haven't moved on yet but....but....she moved on perfectly fine

Time Please Stop

Young Saeng's POV

After talking with Sunghyun and Vioal for awhile I saw Viola's mom rushing to us."Aigoo*hugs me tightly* Adeul,How are you?" Mom said.

"I'm fine,thank you"I said while patting Mrs.Joo yeon's back,then I broke the hug and faced Viola's mom.

"What are you doing here?,Did you follow us?"she crossed her arms.

"Aigoo Umma,what kind of question is that?"Viola said while she slapped her own mom's shoulder

"Anni, It's alright Viola,Ms.Joo Yeon me and my parents were having a picnic there * points at the table* and I gotten bored so I roamed around and accidently I saw Viola picking up shells"

"oh" she said making an O shape mouth "But where are you'r parents?" she added.

"they're still there,I'll call them chakkaman,I'll be back"

"sure" Ms.Joo Yeon said.

Sunghyun's POV

Ms.Joo Yeon came rushing towards us.I step forward to greet her but she hugged Young saeng right away like she didn't even notice I was even there.Tears were threatening to fall but I looked high up to not make them fall,I guess Viola noticed because she clinged on my arm"Sunghyun,Kwenchana?"

"Ne,I'm alright it's nothing really" I faked a smile.Actually I haven't moved on completely,my parents always arranged me on blind dates but it always ends up into a disaster.But the only reason that made my heart sank is that she had completely moved on like nothing happened and....and.......even replaced me already.

____________________

sorry for the late and SHORT and I mean really really SHORT update my dad is shietty his mean so mianhe again