Day with a bunch of Oldies XD

Time Please Stop

Viola's POV

I was taking my bath when suddenly umma shouted "Yah! Viola are you done?!!"she said I replied"N.not yet mom!" I said while cracking my voice on the not,It seemed like my mom heard my voice crack when she suddenly began to laugh her out.After preparing myself I went outside the bathroom and dressed like a y school girl with my short skirt and knee high length black socks and a cute  white T-shirt,well I could'nt blame my mom for having a well-indowed body.All of my mom's features came to only me my sisters looks like my dad I'm the only one who looks like my mom REALLY."Yah viola isn't this too much?" Olivia said while tugging my short skirt"Anni" I said calmly."Yah!,you two stop it let's go it's getting late" mom said "Arasso"we both said.

~~~~~In the car~~~~~

"Annyeong Unnies I missed you!"I said while hugging each and one of them including Chung hee's Husband.

"Well let's go!"Mom said

"arasso" we all said at the same time

"Viola isn''t you'r dress too racy?"Chun hee unnie said

"Anni" I said 

"here wear this to not make it racy,alright" Chun hee said while handing me a brown long trench coat.

I reached for the trench coat and wore it,when suddenly my phone vibrated,so I grabbed my phone and checked,It was Mr.Heo again:

---------------------------

Fr:Mr.Heo

To: My girlfriend

Can I call you right now?

To:Mr.Heo

Fr: My girlfriend

sure!

------------------------

I called young Saeng

"Annyeong Haseyo? Saengie oppa why did you want me to call? I whispered concerned that I might wake up the others

"Annyeong Viola!,I just missed you that's why"He misses me which made me to squirm in my seat

"Viola"he said while panting

'Ne? Saengie oppa gwenchana?"

'Ne Viola Saranghe"he said then he hung up.I was worried why he was panting but I brushed it off when mom said we were already there.

'Were here,so Pali ireona yeorobun" mom said

I stepped outside to see a very familiar resort house.Then I fell on my knees when my mom stepped on my foot,"Yah!,Umma appayo!!!" I said while pointing in my foot'Mianhe Viola,Oh before I forget this is Mom's family friend do you remember them?"after saying that a married couple went outside and greeted us,But they stopped half-way and then a boy went to th.......a boy?...... a boy!...that boy was my first love we dated last year but...but....my heart sank at the thought that he was going to be there to see me looking like this.There almost here then the "boy" reached for my hand and greeted me"Annyeong haseyo Viola-shii" then he leaned closer on my ear"Long-Time-No-See" then stepped backward and put on an evil smile.

---------------------------------------------

Mianhe for late update!!! just got busy and caught out of the moment anyway what do you think this story is so far?