Chapter 1

He's My Boyfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hey! Here’s a little trash oneshot I wrote some time ago. It’s not perfect, but it’s a little angsty and fluffy. Enjoy












 

"When are you going to tell everyone about us?" Jinki looked down at his girlfriend, with a slight pout on his face.

 

"Soon." She continued circling her finger on his thigh before it was flicked away.

 

"Gwiboon, you said that last time. Are you embarrassed of me? You don't want everyone to know I'm not from a rich family, is that it?" Jinki pushed his girlfriend away and stood up from her bed and began to dress himself.

 

"Baby don't be that way, I just need some time to-"

 

"Save it! I've given you all the time you need Gwiboon. We aren't in high school anymore, we haven't for awhile and it's time you wake up." He paused to pull his shirt over his head. Gwiboon looked on, tears close to falling.

 

"Jinki it's not that easy."

 

"You know what? Forget it. I've spent eight years of my life with you, waiting patiently for you tell everyone you love me, that we are engaged, but I suppose it will never happen. Let everyone believe you are with Jonghyun, I don't care anymore, I can't do this." He slipped on his leather jacket and picked up his car keys. "Keep the ring, I don't want it."

 

Before Gwiboon could usher out a word, Jinki was long gone. She could only sit there, hoping that the next day he would come in and forgive her. She could only hope.

 



 

 

Unfortunately, Jinki never came in the next day or the day after or the day after that. Gwiboon kept herself locked in her apartment for those three days, waiting for Jinki to enter, only to be disappointed.

 

Like that, two weeks went by. She tried calling him, texting him, she even visited his mother's home. She had visited his apartment the other day, but the landlord had said he hadn't been around for a week.

 

 

 

"Well don't you look like death itself."

 

"That's not a very nice thing to tell a lady Jonghyun." Jonghyun smirked and took a seat next to Gwiboon.

 

"I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you were one." Before Gwiboon’s fist met his face, he slightly jumped out the way. "Sorry, jeez I was just kidding."

 

"What do you want jerk? How did you even get inside my apartment?"

 

"I'm just seeing the damage Jinki has caused. I suppose it could be worse.” He answered, completely ignoring her second part of the question.

 

"How so?"

 

"You could be wearing sweats."

 

"Like I would go that far."

 

"You wouldn't be going through all this if you would just tell your mom we're not together. Honestly, you should have told her when we broke up in high school. Jinki's a good guy Boonie."

 

"It's not my mom I'm worried about. It's my father. He nearly destroyed the life of the boy I was dating before you. All because his family wasn't wealthy."

 

"Just think of it as your father looking out for you. He wants you to be taken care of. I'm sure Jinki can accomplish that. He may not be able to get you the best of the best, but I know he can get you what you need." Gwiboon sat in silence, staring at her engagement ring.

 

"Jinki worked three jobs to get this for me Jonghyun, three. The whole time, I just yelled at him for not spending enough time with me, I accused him of cheating, said terrible things about him, and he was working himself to death just so he could propose to me." Gwiboon let her tears fall, leaning into Jonghyun's side.

 

"I can't let him go Jong. He's done so much for me and all I ever do is complain."

 

"Well it's about time you realized it." Gwiboon sent a playful slap Jonghyun's way. "Here."

Jonghyun handed Gwiboon a small slip of paper with an address on it.

 

"What is this?"

 

"Jinki's secret hideout. I tracked him down just for you, now go mak

Please log in to read the full chapter