She’s the one

The reason for my smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahhh...what should I do. I can’t hide this feelings anymore. How can I fell so hard for her. I know this is wrong, but I can’t fight this feelings anymore.” Eunji talking to herself. She’s been thinking about this so much lately every time she looks at her. The one and only girl who have stole her heart since the first time they met.

flashback to year 2011

Eunji first come to the company then she’s been introduced to her teammates one by one by the manager.

Bomi The playful and cheerful one also same age as her, Namjoo the one with the cutest dimples and healthy kids, Hayoung the maknae with glamorous body and pretty, Naeun... she’s just stunning with her small waist.

Then lastly Chorong, she have this aura that Eunji feels she need to listen to her word, a bit scary maybe coz she’s the leader but at the same time Eunji mesmerised by Chorong face and her aura. Chorong just stare at Eunji and the stares makes Eunji feels hot suddenly. Eunji can feels her heart beat a bit faster then usual when she reply Chorong stares.

present, 2018

“It’s been 7 years since I first fall in love with her. How can’t i lose this feeling? How am I still feel the same every time I see her as the first time I met her. Gosh Jung Eunji, you have totally lost your mind” Again Eunji talking to her self. She’s has been mumbling to herself a lot lately because of Chorong.

Without Eunji realise, there is a pair of eyes watching her weird action talking to herself at the recording studio. Hayoung just come to the company to meet Eunji. She thought If Eunji does not have any schedule, she want to ask Eunji have lunch with her.

When Hayoung reach to the Eunji studio, she can see that Eunji talking through the glass door. She thought Eunji is talking to someone but there is no one in the studio except Eunji alone. She is so curious toward Eunji behaviour so she ears drop to hear what is Eunji talking about.

Hayoung so shock to hear that her Unnie is love someone and must be their teammates coz it’s been 7 years. Hayoung is so sure, then she decided I ask Eunji directly who’s the one that has stole her Unnie heart.

”Eunji Unnie, I heard what you talked to yourself just now. Omg Unnie, can I know who is the one that you loved for 7 years now?” Hayoung ask Eunji without any warning or hint. Eunji so shock to to hear her maknae ask about her love life.

”errr...did you heard all of it? Please Hayoung as don’t tell anyone about this. Pleaseeee” Eunji begging to Hayoung so she can keep shut about this.

”ok but in 1 condition Unnie. You have to tell me who is it and all about how you fall in love” Hayoung try to bait Eunji to tell her everything. She’s so positive it’s one of her group members and Hayoung decided if her instincts is true, she wants to help Eunji to get her love one to love her back.

Eunji decided to tell Hayoung everything without knowing Hayoung plan.

Hayoung so happy when she know that the one who Eunji love is Chorong, her Chorong Unnie. Coz actually she has saw Chorong secretly glance and looking at Eunji every time they are together and Chorong also will act differently when she hangout with Eunji. Now Hayoung is positive that the two of them have feelings to each other but afraid to said it out loud.

***********************************************************

Hayoung has met with other members except for Chorong to plan out how to make Eunji and Chorong together. Hayoung has told them about Eunji feeling and how Chorong will act differently with Eunji and other members also agree with Hayoung about Chorong. They just afraid to ask their leader coz they thought they might get hit from Chorong if it is not true. But after Hayoung convince them, now they positive about Chorong and Eunji feelings.

Bomi planes to flirt with Chorong to make Eunji jealous and Naeun will flirt with Eunji to make Chorong jealous. All of them smiling ear to ear imagining their plan. “Hopefully this will works” said Bomi.

*************************************************************

Apink have an event at Busan that day. Naeun quickly grab a seat beside Eunji in the airplane to start her plan to flirt with Eunji. Eunji does not know anything just let Naeun sit beside her. Then Bomi grab Chorong hand and ask to sit with her in front of Eunji and Naeun seat. This is just to make Eunji hear and see Bomi flirting with Chorong and so Chorong also can hear Naeun flirting with Eunji.

”Unnie I’m feeling a bit dizzy, can you help massage my head a bit” Naeun start her plan toward Eunji. “Unnie can I sleep at your shoulder, can I hug you? Coz I’m feel cold” without hearing respond from Eunji, Naeun quickly lean her head at Eunji shoulder and hug Eunji waist. Eunji so shock at Naeun suddenly behaviour. But she c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter