I Got A Family (part 1)

Kwon Yuri: Love Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Yuri x Siwon (YulWon)
Genre: Fantasy, Fluff
Summary: Yuri and Minho broke up... then she woke up the next morning with a hot husband and a triplets.


December 3, 2012

They were dating for almost 2 years. Minho's two years younger than her but they couldn't care less. They love each other; they are madly in loved with each other.

They had so many fans shipping them, wishing that they are dating or in a romantic relationship. They wanted to announce their relationship on public but they can't. They are at the peaks of their careers. Even though Lee Soo Man himself wants to confirm the relationship of MinYul, their dating news may ruin their blossoming career.

It was two days before her birthday when he asked for them to meet. She was excited to spent time with her boyfriend, they haven't see each other for two weeks because of their hectic schedule. She missed him so much and she knew that he also missed her as much as she do.

All of her excitement went with the wind. She didn't know if she should be shocked or angry. But she was very very hurt, it was very painful for her. She loved Minho very much and she does not know why does he suddenly asked for a break up. She thought that things were going well for them. She assumed and expected, now she's disappointed and hurt.

Minho does not even told her his reason of breaking up. He just left her there hanging, shocked, and hurt.

She thought of the possible reasons why Minho suddenly broke up with her. She told herself that she will be fine in no time and things will be clear after some time. She wonders if she can move on and recover from this heartache immediately.

It was early afternoon, Minho left earlier and so she don't know where she should go. She doesn't want to go to their dorm yet because they'll probably see her puffy eyes and ask her why she cried. She's sad, she does not know how to break the news with her sisters, they were close to him, they even helped him whenever Minho has a surprise for her. She sighed, it's the end for them.

She laughed because it started raining. She cried, she thought that the skies must have been sad for her that's why it rained.

She walked and walked. Good thing that she wore a disguise, the people does not recognize her. If they did, she will be doomed.

She was not herself, she was walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter