Pet Talks and Walks

Pet walks and talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeunie! Come on, girl!”

 

Chaeyoung lets out a soft laugh as her four-month old Pomeranian jumps over the steps on the entrance of her family house. The pup runs to her and barks, wagging her tail looking excited for their mother-daughter walk after almost a month of not seeing because of college.

 

“You really missed walking with me that much?”

 

Chaeyoung chuckles as her dog responds an energetic turn and a bark, even her tail could be cut off from her body by itself due to furious wagging. The owner sighs and put her hands inside her jacket’s pocket before heading out of the lot with Yeun following her.

 

The weather is nice, a cloudy and chilly day without a single droplet of water from the clouds. Chaeyoung loves to wander off by herself or with her dog around the neighborhood, especially when they pass by a specific modern house own by a certain Japanese. Speaking of that Japanese, Chaeyoung haven’t seen her since spring ended and the latter is a sunbae of hers in the university, taking her pre-med course to follow her father’s course.

 

How did Chaeyoung know? Being a stalker is too mainstream, she and the certain Japanese are partners in two of their major subjects though with different courses. The first meeting was too nerve-wrecking it sent Chaeyoung off her lab chair when the Japanese suddenly turned the chair to introduce herself and their friendship bloomed through an argument in the clinic after Chaeyoung fell.

 

“woof!”

 

Chaeyoung snaps out of her thoughts as a small bark came out of her own dog’s throat, she watches her pup growling bravely towards a stoic looking daschund with long golden waves hanging on it’s long body. Chaeyoung giggles at the sight of the interaction. If these dogs are kids, the daschund would probably is a 7-year old boy looking unamused at her 4 year old girl Yeun who’s trying to look brave despite her small body.

 

“That’s a new friend, Yeunie. Don’t be a bad girl” Chaeyoung crouch down to the ground, giving Yeun a flick on the head as a discipline then turn to the daschund and pat it’s head which earned her a tail wag.

 

“Girl?” Chaeyoung asks herself, trying to look for the gender but the daschund growled, like saying she’s wrong. “Boy?”

 

The long haired dog seems well-trained and smart as he wags his tail at her guess as if she is correct.

“Well, okay” Chaeyoung nods lightly. “What’s your name boy? You’re not lost are you? You don’t look nervous or something.”

 

She reaches for the silver medal on the daschund’s collar and reads the name carved in bold letters.

 

“Ray..”

 

As say the name, Ray barks in response and even shakes his body excitedly making Chaeyoung laugh at his actions and run her fingers through the long locks on his back which he seemed to like very much. A small whimper was heard on the side and Chaeyoung turn her around to see her own dog looking so sulky, sitting on the pavement while staring at them with a judging stare.

 

“Oh you girl” Chaeyoung laughs again, gesturing Yeun to come over to her but the female pup doesn’t seem to move away from her ground if the long haired is still in the sight of her owner. “Yah, come here.”

 

 

 

“Ray! Oh boy, there you are.”

 

 

Chaeyoung froze on her position as she hears the familiar voice, she looks up to the owner of the voice and her guess is right.

 

“Oh Chaeyoung-ah!”

 

“Mina unnie?”

 

Chaeyoung wants to smack herself for stammering infront of her sunbae who’s beaming her famous gummy smile that caught many hearts in the campus, even the students of the farthest building had heard of her. She checks out the Japanese infront of her and the older girl is undeniably stunning as always, dressed in her black turtleneck topped with navy blue long coat paired with black jeans and her grey nike juvenate. She’s so cool.

 

 

“You’re here!” the Japanese exclaimed the obviousness, the seemed to realize something as she ponders for a while. “Wait, you live in this neighborhood too?”

 

“Y-yeah..” Chaeyoung averts her eyes from Mina’s gaze. , she’s going to melt me with that gaze of hers. “You too?”

 

The Japanese senior nods enthusiastically, the smile still glued on her face. “I just moved beside Mrs. Han’s seven months ago, so it’s been a while I’m this neighborhood. Wait, how long have you been living here?”

 

I thought she would be snobby like how she looks like in the campus. “Since I was just a kid.”

 

“Ah~ so you just moved in recently?” Mina grinned teasingly while Chaeyoung looked at her in confusion.

 

“huh?”

 

Mina laughs at the hoobae’s dumbfounded look. She ruffles Chaeyoung’s hair and proceeds to pinch the latter’s nose.

 

“What I meant is..” Mina brought up both of her palms to Chaeyoung’s cheeks and pressed together forming a pouty duck out of her, “you’re still a kid to me.” Mina spoke as if she’s really talking to a kid.

 

“Unnie~! Stop it!” Chaeyoung whines, her face is turning red as Mina kept press

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter