Final

YOU ARE NOT PRETTY ( Not to every one I want you to be my and mine only)


                     LOVELYZ DORM
“Sujeong onni, did you finish preparing for your first day school?” Yein ask sujeong while entering 2sujeong room.
“I don't know yein ah. I prepare whatever I remember for now. Maybe tomorrow at school I will check if there is something missing.”
“Or you can ask Jangjun oppa for help. He can be a help because I’m sure he know the school so well with that friendly personality. And you don’t have to worry because Jangjun oppa is your class mate.” sujeong told her the first day she heard from sajang nim to transfer school to SOPA and jangjun oppa will be her classmate.
“ummm... maybe” she replied 
“What's with the sulking? Did you two have a fight?” yein ask her disbelieving because if she has a fight with him, she is sure that her friend will be crying nonstop while locking herself.
“It’s not like that. It’s just he already have Friends and I don't think he'll have time for me. And also I have to be ready so I won’t be burden for him from the first day.”
“aeyyy, he won't do that. He may seem like loud and carefree but he is considerate and responsible man in your dictionary. Where is your dictionary? Or are you jealous he may spend more time with them than with you. From what I remember you two are just friends not in a relationship.” 
“Stop talking nonsense Jung yein.” She is sure her deongsaeng is teasing her. 
“kkkk unni stop pretending that you don't have any feeling for him. it's all written on your forehead Lee Jangjun please 내꺼 하자~ (be mine~).” Yein knows her, she is 100% sure that both of them like each other but don’t get it why they are still not together.
“It’s not funny. You were also like that whenever you meet jungkook sunbae.” Of course sujeong know, she was so frustrated that time because they were like couples but they both can’t confess.
“At least I told him my feelings and look we are together now. You should try it out. I know he also has something for you.” Yes she is with him now thanks to sujeong.
“And that something is called friendship.” Sujeong also want to believe jangjun loves her but he didn’t say anything so she must wait until he confesses. “And I can't tell my feelings for him.”
“Why? Because, you are a girl? And I can't believe that the one who persuade me to confess said she can't.” sujeong was the one who told her to confess and make it happen.
“My situation is deferent.”
“Because?”
“Because Jangjun once said, “if a girl proposed to him even he really likes the girl, he'll reject her.”” She is right; she heard it with her own ears. It was on Golden child’s It’s you showcase, When the Mc asked him his proposing dream, he answers saying on a raining day holding an umbrella but if the girl I like confess first I will reject her. Even the Mc was taken aback but said it can happen because it’s his proposing dream.  
“But why?” yein was frustrated. What’s wrong if the girl express her feeling she thinks it’s better than holding it inside.
“Because he believes that he is the one proposing not the girl.” And he continues, because I’ll do the propose. That’s why even if she wants to show him her true feeling she hates knowing the result (him rejecting her) and their friendship also will be ruined. At least she wants to keep their friendship so that she still has hope may be one day he’ll take courage and propose.
“So you're waiting for him to propose.” Yein said feeling sorry for her friend.
“Like that.” She knows it’s her only choice
“Fighting.” Yein said wishing her love can be returned and jangjun can confess sooner. “Ok enough talking and let's sleep, it's not good to be late on first day school.” Yein went to her room.
                   THE NEXT DAY
“Sujeong ah wake up you’re late. Manager oppa is waiting outside.” her roommate Babysoul said
“Give me only 5 min, unni.” Still sleeping, Sujeong is always the last member to wake even if they have schedule.
“But I prepare Jokbal for breakfast.” Everyone knows sujeong and kei (keibbang) are jokbal lovers and weak when it comes to jokbal.
“Jokbal!!! Unni, you’re the best.” Sujeong said while rushing to eat her favorite food.
“Sujeong na slow down your going to fall, and wash your face.” She is sure she went to dining room not washing room. “I really don't get her love for Jokbal.” She mumbles while organizing sujeong bed.
                    GOING TO SCHOOL
After finish eating her breakfast she, yein and jin left for school. Yein and jin these two attend the same school (Hanlim) so they bid bye to sujeong and got to other car. And sujeong went to the othe car. When she gets inside their van she sees jangjun already inside.
“Jangjun na what are you doing here? I mean, why are you in this van?” sujeong is surprised to see jangjun in her van (in lovelyz van).
“It’s because, we both are heading to the same school. So sajanim said to go to school together. Besides it's your first day school I have to show you the registrar and introduce you to our homeroom teacher.” He has a point. And what if he is here; it’s better going together than going alone.
“Ahh…” said sujeong
“Why? You don't like the idea?” said jangjun, afraid that she may not want to go with him.
“It’s not that I don’t like it, it's just I didn't expect you to be here.” Why she hates the jackpot she gets. She would love to go every day with him not only today. Even if lovelyz and golden child lives in the same apartment, if they study together or do their homework together, she can’t get tired of his existence.
They reached at SOPA (school of performing art) while talking (of course jangjun is the one who is talking) and laughing (sujeong can’t help but laugh with his jokes).
“Eottokhae, I’m finally here.” She can’t believe finally she is a SOPA student. “Ok now, where should I have to go?” sujeong asks jangjun. He laughs and tells her,
“First let's go to teachers’ staff and I will introduce you to our teachers and homeroom teacher. Then our homeroom teacher will introduce you to our classmate later when class starts.”
“Ok, I’ll follow you” jangjun leads her to teachers staffroom and he introduce her to their homeroom teacher.
“Saem annyeong.” Jangjun greats his teachers friendly, because he is so funny and loud, every teachers adores him.
“Oh jangjun ah, how are you? And why are you here?” 
“I’m fine. And saem this friend of mine is Ryu Sujeong. She is going to attend in our class starting from today. I come here with her is to introduce her to you.”
“Ok. Thanks.” He thanked jangjun and turns to sujeong and “I’m your homeroom teacher Mr. Choi sungyoon and Welcome to our school.”
“Annyeonghaseyo seonsaeng nim, my name is Ryu sujeong, please I ask you to help me from now on.” 
“Of course I have to, it’s my duty.” Saem choi answers. “jangjun ah you can go and wait in class, me and sujeong shi will come when class starts.”
Then jangjun shows his concern face to sujeong wanting to know if she’ll be ok on her own. Sujeong understanding his concern nods her head so jangjun don’t have to worry. He then bow to his teacher and went to class. When he entered in class the students are talking if something big happens, mostly the boys, even his friends ignore his presence like they are in some urgent meeting. So he asks his friends what the commotion is.
“What’s with the class, what is going on?” he asked his friends
“There is rumor that an idol is transferring in our class, and we heard that she is in your company, Woollim.” Friend 1
“Oh” oh no, this is a big problem for jangjun
“Oh? You mean you know her?” friend 1,2and 3 asked him excitedly. “Who is she?” friend 3 “she is pretty?” friend 2. They cornered him with too much questions, at least for him because he don’t want his friend or other boys to like or have her.
“No, she is not that pretty; I mean not your type.” He answered them; maybe they won’t have any interest in her.
While they are talking the classroom door opened and their homeroom teacher entered. The class president stands and all the students greeted the teacher and the class president sit. Then the teacher informed the class that starting from today on they are going to have a new student and she tells them to have good manners and be friend with her. All the students agreed and show their support by clapping their hands.
Then the teacher called her to come inside. When she enters, all the students gasp and start to gossip with their sit mates. She can hear some of them “OMG look at her slim waist, I’m envious.” One girl said
Isn’t she Lovelyz sujeong?” other girl “Wow she is so pretty” boys are whispering. Then sujeong stands infront of class and introduce herself.
“Annyeonghasaeyo my name is Ryu sujeong. I’m a member of girl group lovelyz and lead vocal. Starting from today I’m going to attend class with you so please give me your support.” They all clap a boy ask her to sing one of lovelyz song and she sings Lovelyz Ah-Choo.  
The teacher tells her to sit in front of jangjun so she heads to her sits, before she sits she smiles for jangjun to assure him she feels safe because she has him and the students also likes her. But jangjun smile uneasly. After she takes her sits she heard the least she want to hear. His friend asking jangjun why he said she is not pretty?
“Ya, why you said she is not pretty?” but jangjun ignores his question hoping sujeong didn’t hear his friend.
But sujeong was silent for the first quarter classes, fighting her tears not to fall. Even hating why she transferred to this school and make jangjun uncomfortable to his friends. She thought he said that because he wanted to hide their friendship or he really thinks her like that so he has no feelings for her. Maybe he is friend with her because they entered woollim on the same day so he doesn’t want to be lonely until he makes friends. She keeps thinking like this until break time comes. Then suddenly jang jun nudge her from the back and when she turns to his direction she tried not to see his face and listen him,
“Do you have somewhere you want to go? I’ll take you there.” 
“You don’t have to do that. I can ask others if I have, have fun with your friends.” She said while going outside so that she can let out her thought crying somewhere private. “im going to washroom.”
“But…” she ignores him and leaves the classroom. Jangjun is sure she heard what his friend said a while ago. Because the sujeong he knows always smile loudly and happy virus. So he run until he approaches her, he holds her waist and when she turns to see who the person is he saw her tears trying to fall on her chicks. He feels guilty he makes her cry so he dragged her to rooftop so he will have private talk with her. It’s because they are idols and he don’t want to make commotion and worry his and her band mates. After they reached the roof top he doesn’t know how to start the conversation.
“Did you heard?” he asked her he is sure heard.
“Hear what?” She knows what he is referring but she doesn’t want to admit that she is like this because he thinks her like that.
“That my friend asked me, why I said you’re not pretty?” so he said that. Sujeong can’t believe he’ll say something like that. Even if he doesn’t have any feeling for her at least she is his friend. 
“I know you told them I’m not pretty.” 
“Yes, it’s me who told them you are not pretty.” Jangjun told her the truth
“Huh.. How could you! Aren’t we friends? Shouldn’t friends support each other? I don’t care if others said it but I didn’t expect you’ll say that.” Fighting with her tears not drop from her eyes and embarrass her.
I said that’s because you are not pretty to everyone,” he hesitate for a second and looks at her expecting face and “I want you to be my and mine only.” He said it with low voice.
“What?” she asks him not heard what he said but she didn’t expect the answer.
“After I left you with our saem and went to class, I don’t know where and when they heard that new student from our company will transfer, my friends asked me if I know you? And if you are pretty?” 
“And you told them I’m not.”
“So that they will have no other intention, and take you from me.”
“Why am I yours?” “From what I remember we are friends.”
“About that,” he suddenly kneels down in front of her surprising her. “I know that I should have done this a long time ago, sujeong ah we know each other when both of us entered our company and become friends. I don’t exactly say when but I’m sure it’s from our first meet that I build more than friendship for you and I don’t want you to be taken by others, so if you have feelings for me would you be my girlfriend?” holding her hands and waiting her answer bowing down not to face her expression. After some silence she answer
“I would love to be your girlfriend.” She said while giggling.
Jangjun can’t believe what he heard “jinja?” he gets up to embrace her. “Thank you sujeong ah!”