Final

Trouble

Seulgi and Joohyun is in relationship. But they chose not to tell it with their friends first.

It has been weeks since the two confessed and confirmed their relationship.

Seulgi was just laying down on her comfy couch and someone knocked on her front door.

She opened it and revealed a tall woman.

"What brings you here, Sooyoung?"

"Unnie, go and get dressed up."

"And why?"

"We're gonna go out."

"This late?! Sooyoung, are you taking drugs or something?"

"Relax unnie. The night is still young."

Seulgi heaved a sigh and massaged her temples.

She knew Sooyoung was this kind of woman. She's kind of a troublemaker.

"Okay. Just give me 15 minutes."


---

Before Sooyoung went to Seulgi's house, she texted all of their friends.

She chose not to text Seulgi because she knew the monolid woman won't reply. So she decided to go and fetch her there.

The brunette and the red-head woman arrived using Seulgi's car at a certain club which made Seulgi fell confuse.

"Why are we going here?"

"Just relax, unnie. Our friends are already here."

When they got inside, they immediately found their friends.

The table was very occupied.

Jennie, Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Lisa, Yerim, Seungwan and also Joohyun were sitting down near their table.

Seulgi's mind was very messy at this moment and tried to calm down while sitting down beside her best friend, Wendy.

"Why are we here?"

"Chaeyoung's gonna fly back to Australia tomorrow. So Sooyoung decided to throw a party tonight."

The monolidded woman nods and looked for a certain pair of eyes.

She looked around and finally caught her attention.

It was her girlfriend. Joohyun.

She gestured that they'll just talk through text.

From: BunnyHyunnie

Let's tell them about our relationship



Seulgi looks at Joohyun back again and nods.


"Okay guys, listen up."

They glanced at the owner of the voice and it was again the tall woman.

"We're here to have fun, okay? No one's gonna decline all shots. We are here to get wasted. Got it?"

They all nodded and Seulgi nods reluctantly. She knew trouble was already near her.

They got their own bottles of beer and slowly chugged it down.

"Since Chaeyoung's gonna fly back to her hometown tomorrow, let's confess what we need confess infront."

Again, the couple stared at each other like they're talking telepathically and nods in agreement.

"Okay, who's first?"

"I'm gon--"

Seulgi's sentence was interrupted by two women tapping Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Well. Excuse me first."

The tall woman stood up and talked with the two young-looking women.

Joohyun felt her uterus is gonna blow off any minute now, so she excused herself.

"Joohyun-unnie, are you going to the bathroom? Let me go with you."

The oldest nods and Jisoo stood up. They went to the farthest bathroom they could only see.

"Well, can i excuse Jennie and Seulgi?"

The friends left on the table nodded.

The both looked confused but they stood up and went to Sooyoung, anyway.

"Seulgi-unnie, Jennie-yah."

The two both glanced in unison and they saw the same two girls who tapped Sooyoung's shoulder earlier.

"Since the both of you are single, I know you need girls for tonight. These women might like you both since you two are hot and gorgeous women."

"But S--"

"Hi i'm Tzuyu."

Said the tall woman and grinned widely.

"Hi i'm Nayeon."

The woman beside the taller woman speaks up and crept a wide smile on her lips.

The woman or Nayeon, the same height as the younger woman, stood near Jennie.

The tall woman or Tzuyu, taller than Seulgi about a few inches, also stood near the monolidded woman.

Seulgi, was in a relationship but Sooyoung didn't know.

The thing also is that Jennie is also in one relationship and also Sooyoung didn't know.

"Sooyou--"

"Enjoy, girls. Just go directly that V.I.P room."

"Sooyoung, i thi--"

The tall woman turned around to Tzuyu and Nayeon's direction and smiled at them.

"Oh, incase my friends will escape, i brought two bodyguards with me. They'll follow you."

Then Sooyoung smiled while pushing the two shocked girls and it seems the two women's faces were both nervous.

"Please--"

Seulgi was cut off again when another person talked to the younger girl again and she walked away their position.

"Follow us, hotties."

There were two hunk bodyguards following just beside them.

The tall woman winked and started walking. Seulgi and Jennie followed the two girls and started chatting.

"!"

Jennie cursed under her breath while Seulgi cursed loudly.

"Unnie, are you perhaps dating someone? You seem to look nervous."

"Y-yeah. It's Joohyun"

"Say what!"

"We recently started dating. So we didn't tell all of you yet. It was suppose to be today."

The younger nodded nervously.

"You. Are you also dating someone?? You are just as nervous as me."

"Y-yes."

"Who is it?"

"It's Jisoo, Seulgi-unnie."

"What!"

"Yeah. We just recently dated too."

Both were nervous as hell.

They went inside the room. The room was pretty big and spacious. The two women disappeared and the two started to panic.

The bodyguards were outside. They want to escape but the room's exit was the front door, where the bodyguards were guarding.

"What are we gonna do???"

"I don't know!"

They couldn't predict what will happen of the two of them.

Seulgi was already sweating and Jennie was jutting down her lower lip in nervousness.

"Hi hotties. We're back!"

They were silently praying for themselves on what will they end up.

"Oh god. Just please guide us."

"Jesus Christ, help us."

They knew they were in trouble.


---

Meanwhile..


After Seulgi and Jennie left, Jisoo and Joohyun arrived timingly.

They were confused when they didn't saw their girlfriends.

Also, Jisoo and Joohyun discussed about themselves.

Jisoo discussed about her and Jennie were dating and Joohyun discussed about her and Seulgi were also dating too.

"Where did they go?"

"Well, i think they could probably have just went to the dance floor."

"Oh well."

The two women sat down and began chugging down their bottled beers.

"Okay i'm back again. Let's start."

Sooyoung got back again and sat down on the middle of their table.

"So who's dating whom?"

The tall woman asked and Jisoo and Joohyun raised their hands.

"Oh. You two are already taken??"

Both nods.

"Since when?"

"Just a week ago."

Joohyun replied back with a smile.

"Mine was just four days ago."

Jisoo also replied back.

"So who is it?"

"Seulgi."
"Jennie."

The two both said in unison and made Sooyoung confused.

She was trying to sink in the new information and immediately smacked herself.

She realized the two back there weren't single already.

"Wow. Congrats the both of you."

Seungwan stood up and gave them a hug.

"What's with dating with younger women??"

"What's with dating Human Guccis??"

The youngest joked and received a light slap on the shoulder by Joohyun and a light hit at the back by Jisoo.

"Yah. Stop it, unnies."

"Yeah yeah, Yerim."

Joohyun rolled her eyes playfully and got back to their seats.

Sooyoung was already sweating cold sweats.

She knew how Jisoo and Joohyun would look when they're angry.

"E-excuse me first, girls. You go talk there."

When Sooyoung immediately left, the girls started chit chatting.

The red head was barely walking and instantly started running towards the said V.I.P room.

She opened the door quickly and saw the girls peppered with kisses. She directly pulled the two older women.

Both were panting and out of air. They were pretty tired of holding their breath.

The two were already weak from trying to escape from them but failed.

"Let's go!"

Sooyoung pulled them outside the room and dragged them to their table.


When they arrived, the girls stopped talking. Seulgi shockingly collapsed on the floor and followed by Jennie.

The respective girlfriends of the two were both shocked. They directly went to the two.

Joohyun and Jisoo's eyes widen when they saw kiss marks all over their girlfriends' face and also their necks.

"What's the meaning of this??!" -jisoo

"What are these s?!?" -joohyun

Sooyoung could only gulp in fear and was startled when the two fuming girls were shouting.

"Park Sooyoung. Explain yourself, now!"

The scream made Sooyoung startle. Jennie and Seulgi just recovered from their faint and sat up straight.

"Ouch. My neck hurts." -jennie

"My collarbones are already sore." -seulgi

The two complaints were both from the same women.

"What do you mean your bodies hurt??"

They were startled and glanced at the owner of the voice and stared at each other with fear.

"Let's talk about this outside."

Jisoo coldly spoke and walked out following Joohyun.

"Oh . We're doomed." -seulgi

"Doomed indeed." -jennie


---

Joohyun and Jisoo's distance wasn't that far and they were outside, breathing the fresh air.

Jennie signalled Seulgi to go and explain what happened.

Seulgi backhugged Joohyun and rested her chin on the raven-haired woman.

"It was just a week, huh. And you immediately found a new one."

Seulgi looked shocked from the cold voice.

"Baby, it wasn't me! I promise!"

Seulgi stood infront Joohyun and raised her right hand in the air.

Instead of replying, Joohyun went to Jisoo's side and crossed their arms in unison.

Jennie was already kneeling infront of Jisoo. And there, two hot women were already kneeling infront of two gorgeous women.

"Explain yourselves."

Jennie and Seulgi stared at each other and nodded with a sigh.

"The both of you excused yourselves, right? When you left, Sooyoung introduced two women to us." -seulgi

Seulgi started.

"She thought the both of us are both single. So Sooyoung gave us these girls." -jennie

"She wanted us to have fun and do whatever we want to do with those girls." -seulgi

"So we can't escape, she brought two bodyguards and guarded the VIP room so we failed to escape." -jennie

"And i promise that we didn't do anything." -seulgi

"Not even a single thing."
-jennie

"And what are those??" Joohyun pointed the hickeys, kiss and bite marks on Seulgi's collarbones to her neck.

"They did it to us. They were a bit harsh. These still hurt."

Then Seulgi pouted.

"And before we stop explaining, it's not our fault by the way. We didn't cheat nor seduced women at the back of you two."

Both seems believable for Jisoo and Joohyun.

"And you, young woman."

"Uhm."

Sooyoung gulped.

"I thought these two were single. I just knew when they were sent to the VIP room. I'm sorry, unnies."

"Okay. Just don't do it again."

The youngest of the five nods and bowed.

"Park Sooyoung! Yerim's been calling for you!"

A loud scream from the bar startled the five women.

"I have to go."

"Wait. Are you and Yerim a thing?"

Sooyoung smiled widely and nodded before she left.

"Do you have wet tissues there, Joohyun-unnie?"

The smaller woman nodded and hand a packet of wet tissues. Jisoo got one and wiped the lipstick marks on Jennie's face up to her neck and to her collarbones.

Joohyun also did the same thing. The oldest touched the purplelish bite marks on Seulgi's collarbones and she winced in pain.

"Ow ow. That hurts."

"Just wear turtle necks on the following week. I don't want to see those freaking hickeys. They irritate my eyes."

Seulgi gulped when she heard the coldness of her voice.

"O-okay."

After cleaning those marks, Jennie and Seulgi looked like two lost puppies.

"This is Sooyoung's fault."

"Yeah."

They whispered to each other while heads hung low.

"What did you say?"

"N-nothing. H-hehe."

Joohyun sighed frustratedly. Seulgi instantly looked at her feeling worried.

"H-hyun? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

Then the oldest walked away feeling all tired.

After few minutes, Seulgi went to her direction and stood right her.

"Hyunnie."

The nickname still flutters the raven's heart.

Joohyun turned around to look at the monolidded woman. She immediately hugged Seulgi, tightly.

"I'm sorry for scaring you."

"Nah. It's okay. I still love you, anyway."

Since Seulgi was a little taller than Joohyun, the smaller woman rested her chin on the broad shoulder while hugging each other.

"I love you too."

"Mhmm."

Then they stared at each other for a few seconds and Seulgi placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"You should go home now. It's very late."

Seulgi worriedly said and Joohyun nodded.

"I'll drive you home."


---

When Seulgi followed Joohyun earlier, Jisoo and Jennie were the only ones left.

Jisoo sees Jennie's head hung low and a pout on her lips.

Jisoo felt guilty and immediately pulled the younger on an tight embrace.

Jennie was startled and directly returned the hug.

"I-i'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's okay."

Jennie replied and turned to look at Jisoo's staring eyes up to her inviting lips.

The younger woman slowly leaned in and Jisoo did the same thing until they closed the distance of their lips.

The kiss was just pure love.

Jisoo encircled her arms on the taller woman's neck and while Jennie placed her hands on the older's waist lovingly.

After few seconds, they parted and smiled at each other.

"I love you, Nini."

"I love you too, Jichu."




==

I hope you enjoyed the story :>