01.

love letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Never! fall! in! love! with! a! Gryffindor! - Jiyeon was almost screaming at me while we were entering the common room. - what did we even talk about that other day? You're so stupid! - she kept saying and I was feeling my stomach run in circles. 


- I'm not in love! - I said for the tenth time. She rolled her eyes and pushed me to our dormitory. 


- No? Then explain me this! - and in front of my face was a letter from earlier that day. My eyes went wide and I almost jumped onto Jiyeon to take that out of her hands. But it wasn't necessary, after all. She threw the paper away and looked at me with a deadly look. Silence. She was indeed waiting me to explain the meaning of the letter.


- That is... uh... That is a joke. We were joking. - it was the first thing I could think. Damn, I'm really stupid. And of course, my friend didn't believe me. She took a deep breath and turned her back to me. 


- I don't wanna talk to you. I'm disappointed. To be honest, I feel like I shouldn't even be your friend anymore. - She took her hair in a ponytail and went to lay down in her bed. - I can't believe it. In love with a Gryffindor. - The girl kept murmuring and I was frozen in the same place she put me. Week enough to apologise or move. 


Well, I screwed up. It was a fact. But I couldn't help myself. The Gryffindor girl was making me crazy.


[Earlier that day]


- Luda? Where are you? - a voice came from somewhere in the library. I looked around me and there was no one, but my heart beated fast. It was Eunseo's voice. Oh my God, she was there. 


- I'm here. Next to the herbology section. - I said in response. Someone "shhhh" me from afar and the only thought in my mind was that my voice wasn't the loudest sound in the ambient, it was the anxious beats of my heart. Everytime Eunseo was around me, I acted that way. What was even happening to me?


- Finally found you! - The younger girl said putting her arms around me. My interior was literally SCREAMING at the physical contact. I wasn't someone that let others hug me or whatever, but somehow Eunseo managed to break that rule. And my interior scream wasn't bad, it was a happy scream. I was so happy that she got me in her arms that I could sing. But no. I stayed froze in the chair as if I was hating that. I had an image to keep. And I didn't know how to sing, anyway.


- Ok, enough. - I said and she laughed. Oh, her laugh was the best thing I could hear. - What are you doing here? - I asked trying to keep my cool. She was making me nervous? No! Of course not! Not even a bit! Just because I couldn't look at her face without having a dreamy face didn't mean I was nervous!


- Did you forget? Today is reading day. - she said patiently sitting next to me. We had a space between us that my rational part said to keep, but my heart thought otherwise. Eunseo too, because she pulled my chair closer. I wanted to scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter