"Evan will eat Junhoe's hotbars."

iKONTRICKSTER crack fic

Junhoe, finally, was released from the hospital after months. He felt relieved and happy that he was finally going back home. Back to Jinhwan. Back to his beloved hotbars. When he arrived back at the dorm, he was forced to rest by Jinhwan. Too tired to argue, he did so. 1AM, he was jolted awake from a nightmare. Cold sweat trickled down his forehead as he pants heavily, eyes frantically searching for comfort amidst the darkness. 'Where am I?' he couldn't see anything, it was nearly impossible to be this dark at this time. It was as if he's trapped inside a sealed, windowless room, no light in sight. He tried to call for the others but no sound escaped his throat. He stood shakily and decided to go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. The dorm was eerily silent as he slowly makes his way, hands close to his chest as he looks around tentatively. Upon reaching the kitchen, he relaxes slightly as he can see a dim light emitted from the refrigerator. He noticed a note stuck: 'I bought you hotbars.' it says with an arrow pointing to the counter beside the fridge, where a familiar box sits upon. The tension was slowly fading as he reaches for the box but he stiffens when he heard a faint skittering from behind. He turned around to look, straining his eyes to focus better in the dark. Nothing. Gulping, Junhoe turns back to the box as he grabs hold of it, he then opens it and immediately screams and breaks down to the floor. Inside of the newly bought hotbar box were thousands of shredded hotbar wrappers and remnants of what once were the hotbars. Another note was found: 'you laughed at yoyo. at us. this is just the beginning. i'm always watching. -evan :D'