Final

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Just please take him to the pet salon for me? I can't leave my work here and Haruna is insisting me to groom him." Momoka, Yuta's older sister said on the other line. Yuta hates going to the pet salon especially when the dog that he'll going to take is awkward with him. It isn't that he's scared of the dog or the dog hates him, it's just the dog prefers his sisters. Rapunzel never listens to him.

It's an odd decision to name Rapunzel as Rapunzel maybe because the said dog is a male. His younger sister insisted to name him that because she loves watching Ghibli which is weird. He doesn't remember where he had watched something from Ghibli that was named Rapunzel. Maybe she's referring to the Disney movie, Tangled? Yuta doesn't need to question that. He doesn't care about that dog anyways.

"But.."

"No buts. Yuta, just do it. I'll be home at seven. Mom and Dad are going back from Osaka tomorrow and Rapunzel needs to be groomed." Before he can protest again, his sister already pressed the red button. Yuta deeply sighed. He got a long day ahead for him.

 

 

Walking at the sidewalk of the beautiful city of Seoul, he couldn't remember how long it has been since he toured the city. He miss going out and have fun with his friends who were all foreigners like him. Although they want to do it too, Ten and Winwin were too busy for their college application and high school exams. Yuta is just the lucky one who's free since his college professors aren't that toxic enough.

Yuta woke up from his daydream when Rapunzel barked. He looked at the dog curiously and realized that they already reached the place. Yuta wonders if Rapunzel is a former human before since the dog is even smarter than him.

When he was about to open the door, a dog ran to his knees and almost knock him out. He gritted his teeth, trying his best not to swear in front of other people. He looked back at the dog to glare at it but he just stood there, dumbly, eyes on the dog's owner's face who looks like a Greek god who just came down from heaven.

"I'm sorry. My dog didn't intend to trip you." He bowed to him as he got to hold his dog, who's now barking at Rapunzel. The dog is kinda cute too, same like his owner. Yuta thought and his cheeks are slowly turning red.

"It's okay. Don't worry about that." Yuta said as he tried his best to steady the pet in his arms. Rapunzel seems to reply the other dog's bark and starts waggling his tail.

"I think he found a new playmate." The Greek God looking man said and carried the dog in his arms to reach Rapunzel's level.

"Yeah.. I think he is." The other agreed and they both laughed at their statements. 

 

 

 

"The line is kinda long that's why Ruby is getting impatient." Taeyong, the Greek God looking man, said. His dog keeps on moving and barking, making it hard for him. Yuta looked at the dog in his arms and a bit thankful that Rapunzel isn't that kind of naughty.

"How old is she?" Yuta asked, getting a theory that maybe she's still a pup who needs her owner's attention. Yuta isn't really that informative when it comes to dogs but he sure knew how Rapunzel acted before when he's still 8 months old. Light biting, teething, salivating.. he observed it very well.

"She's already a year and a half." Yuta nods. "Rapunzel too. He's turned two last May."

"Rapunzel? Isn't that a name for a female?" Taeyong asked curiously and Yuta couldn't help but to explain again. "I got the same reaction too when my sister named it. She said that she loves Ghibli but I guess she meant Disney."

"Oh, you're an Anime lover too?" Taeyong asked, showing interests.

"Yeah. I'm a Japanese so I guess it applies to all Japanese people?"

"You're a Japanese?" Taeyong's eyes got wide.

"Uhm... yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter