End

That pillow

Myungsoo is not in a good mood.


It's one of his tiring day, having to work from morning till dawn. And despite feeling good about having to meet his fans again, Myungsoo feels bored, and lonely. 

 

Singapore is one of the places that Myungsoo enjoys the most. There are a lot of amazing places to wonder around, plus the views are worth sight-seeing. And he can clearly remembers the last time he was here which was back during Infinite’s concert, along with the members.

 

Myungsoo sighs when the members’ face appears in his thought.

 

He won’t admit it to them, but deep inside, he really enjoys their companies. He loves when the members talk, when the members show loves and more importantly when the members smiles.


Now, without them by his side, Myungsoo actually feels… rather lonely. There’s no Sungyeol to boss him around, no Sungjong to have a talk to, no Dongwoo to keep the atmosphere lighten, no Hoya with his witty puns and no Sungkyu to nag him. It just feels weird, without having them around.

 

Myungsoo grabs his phone, and opens his Line account to see whether the members are online.

 

“Hye…” He types, before he shakes his head, and delete. Maybe the members has already gone to bed, or busy with their schedules. Who knows? Myungsoo doesn’t want to risk a chance of being a burden.

 

Looking at the screen one more time, he then notices that Woohyun... is actually online.

 

In a normal day, Myungsoo would text him right away, asking how his day goes, how is he feeling, and more or less (probably more) screaming how much he misses him.

 

But in this case, no.

 

Myungsoo already texted him earlier today when he needed someone to talk to. He even miscalled him for more than 5 times, but Woohyun either too busy or purposely ignored him to pick up.

 

“Idiot” He says, as he throws away the phone, and hits a certain pillow by the side.

 

Myungsoo turns, and gives a heavy gaze, burning through the eyes of the ones he’s seeing. Grabbing that pillow with one swift move, Myungsoo violently punch, throw, and kick the poor thing which last for a minute or two.

 

“Why. Aren’t. You. Answering. My. Call” He whines, in every punch.


The image of a smiling Woohyun on that pillow stays unbothered and Myungsoo sighs, dipping his head in that pillow.


Ever since Myungsoo found it, he never leave it.

 

If people claim that he’s weird, Myungsoo will declines. It’s not like he actually bought a pillow with Woohyun’s face printed on it, he actually got that from a fan, from the airport. It might be a mistake since they were rushing and just grab anything that the fans gave. Probably the pillow was for Woohyun, and the fan mistakely gave it to him, but its not like Myungsoo mind.. not at all. The fan might gave the wrong present for it, but Myungsoo won’t throw away of such precious and wonderful gift.

 

With that smiling Woohyun, and his twinkled eyes and beautiful dimples on his cheeks printed on it, Myungsoo can’t help but to keep it by his side and bringing it around everywhere with an excuse of replacement for the real Woohyun whenever he’s out somewhere far away.


“Namu~” Myungsoo calls, pull away just to hug his pillow tightly. “I miss you”. He says as he finally manages to release that poor squished pillow and stares at the image of two eyes that was straight looking at him.


“Woohyun” He calls again, and slowly his hands begin to rub small circle on the images of Woohyun’s fluffy cheeks.


Myungsoo stares at that picture a bit longer, and his cheeks go red as he slowly whispers, “Would it be weird if I kiss you?".


Kissing Woohyun might be a no, but kissing a pillow that has the picture of his boyfriend is a yes.


But… putting aside the fussy feeling telling him how ridiculous of him to be doing this, Myungsoo closes his eyes still, and moves forward to place a small kiss on the lips.

 

He’s imagining how the real kiss would feel like. The touch of the soft plump lips touching his own, and the shy first movement either of them started to take, and the fully giddy feeling when the kiss got deepen.


He almost got lost in his imagination when he remembers the ways Woohyun would , biting on his lower lips. He remembers the soft touch tracing the line of his lips  before asking for entrance only to gain control and deepen the kiss until he moans.

 

Snaps, his conscious mind kicks in.

 

Myungsoo pulls away from the kiss, cheeks red from the embarrassment and looks away feeling shy as being stares by a graphical version of Woohyun.


Sometimes, he wonders what will happen if suddenly Woohyun finds out that Myungsoo has been keeping a pillow with his face printed on it.

 

Will Woohyun think he’s weird? Well obviously yes, but… would it freaks Woohyun out and leaves him?


Myungsoo sighs. He doesn’t want to be thinking of such things at the current moment, so he chooses to shake his mind off of it.


But still…


“It’s not my fault that I love you so much” He stares again at the graphic picture of his boyfriend, feeling longing to be hold. “I miss you” He declares to no one but the pillow and again, sighs.


Myungsoo snuggles himself into the pillow and hugs it tightly, imagining that the pillow is actually the man himself. He can’t help it. Woohyun was ignoring his texts and calls since yesterday and this explains why Myungsoo is such in a moody mood and in need of attention.


Just when he’s about to fall asleep with his cheeks against the pillow, the door to his room is suddenly being knocked. He tries to ignore it, thinking that it might be the manager, calling to inform him about something that Myungsoo for sure won’t be interested in.


The knocking continues to pound, and Myungsoo wonders whether he should answer or not. But with a heavy sigh Myungsoo leaves the pillow safely on his bed, whispering “I’ll be right back” and makes his way towards the door anyway while muttering a few words about disturbing his break.


“I’m coming” He shouts. “Why are you so loud” Myungsoo rumbles, only for him to hear.


Opening the door, Myungsoo’s eyes grows wide, not expecting what he’s seeing.  

 

"Hi Soo!" 

 

Myungsoo blinks.


“Nam...namu?” He asks, not trusting the fact that the guy is standing right there, in front of him.


“Hi?” Woohyun tries again, only this time with a slight grin. "Miss me?"


Without waiting for Myungsoo to reply back, Woohyun makes his way, passing his speechless boyfriend and trudges inside, making it comfortable as if it’s his own. “Nice room” he says as he eyeing the spaces and finally places his suitcase and the food on the couch. "Just perfect for both of us"


Myungsoo who is still stun by the sudden visit can only let out a small noise, before attaching himself completely to Woohyun , like he always does. Myungsoo straight away sniffs Woohyun’s shoulder as he buries his face in between Woohyun’s neck and collarbone while his hands wrapped around Woohyun’s waist, bringing him close.

 

He's so happy to smell his boyfriend's scent again, and desire for his touch. 


The action seems to surprise Woohyun as he raises his eyebrows at the sudden action. “Hey, you okay?”


“How—“ 

 

Woohyun waste no moment to answer. 


“Manager hyung” He smiles whilst patting Soo's fluffy hair.


“When—“


“Just now”


Myungsoo pulls himself away and glares at him “You could have just told me!” He playfully hit him on the shoulder only to receive a smirk rises from Woohyun’s face.

 

And..it annoys him.

 

He knows that this guy is messing with him but says nothing to that as he continues to cling to his boyfriend. Myungsoo has to admit, being pampered with love is better than a fight.


They stay like that for a few minutes, with Myungsoo firmly wrapping his arms around Woohyun’s waist, and Woohyun rubing mixed shapes on Myungsoo’s back.


Only after Myungsoo finally feels content, he pulls away and asks, looking at the plastic on the couch “You bought food?” when suddenly the smell of fried chickens floating in the air.

 

Myungsoo doesn’t need to check what it is, because Myungsoo knows his chicken.


“Yea, I know you’d be hungry so I stopped by and bought it”


Myungsoo hums and finally removes himself from Woohyun and strolls to where Woohyun had put the glorious food earlier when he entered the room.


“I will get the drinks” Myungsoo says, as he takes it from the couch, and heads to the kitchen. “You can put the suitcase near the bed” He points out.


Woohyun nods, and staggers to get his case and does what Myungsoo told him.


“Orange or coke” Myungsoo asks, before crouching down, to get the drink from the small refrigerator.


“Coke is fine” Myungsoo hears him and Myungsoo grab one. “Do you miss me?” He hears Woohyun asks and Myungsoo snickers, throwing the can for Woohyun to catch.


“I don’t” he lies. His lips turn slightly upwards when he saw Woohyun pouts.


Myungsoo turns back to the fridge, deciding to grab another can of coke for himself. “Is this how you treat your loving boyfriend, who has to travel miles away to see you? I’m hurt”

 

Myungsoo laughs and chooses to ignore him.


“Fine, I will go and sleep on your bed, and you can eat that chickens alone” Another whine coming from Woohyun and Myungsoo smiles as he takes a sip of the cold drink.

 

But then, it clicks.


“Hyun! Wait!”


He rushes towards his hyung. "He can't find out! He can't" Myungsoo chanted to himself and pray to God that Woohyun wouldn't find it.

 

Myungsoo is a minute too late.

 

Woohyun is already standing by his bedpost, looking froze. His hand is holding that pillow of his, and Myungsoo feels a mixed of emotions starting to bubble up inside of him.


“Hyun?” Myungsoo starts and walks closer to his now frozen boyfriend. "He will leave me for sure, he must think I'm weird", the voice in his head shouts.


Woohyun then turns around to him, and the face that Woohyun is unreadable, making him nervous.


“I can explain!” Myungsoo starts at first.

 

But then, he goes peechless when Woohyun asks, 


“Did I gained weight?”, ...instead.


Myungsoo couldn’t think of coherent words to say, while Woohyun just stand there… observing the pillow, and poking those cheeks one or twice. "Why are they chubby" Myungsoo hears Woohyun complains. 

 

But Myungsoo still doesn’t even utter a single word, and his face is getting reder by the minutes.

 

Woohyun wasn't suppose to find out.

 

It's a secret only for Myungsoo to keep.

 

Noticing the silence boyfriend, Woohyun turns to look at his boyfriend. "Why are you-" He stops as suddenly a various of ideas pops out from his head and instead smirks growing to his face, noticing how the younger seems fidgeting, all nervous and red. 

 

Maybe.. this might be a perfect moment to .

 

“So…” Woohyun composes himself. “What were you doing with it anyway?” Woohyun can’t help but to ask, never bothers to know how he got it, and why he got it. He knows Myungsoo’s weird habit but keeping a pillow of his face, was never in his list of Myungsoo’s weirdness.

 

Woohyun folds his hands and acting smug all of a sudden. "Well?" 


“I…” Myungsoo’s voice is shaking. It takes time for Myungsoo to pronounce another word but that just make Woohyun wants to more. Its cute.

 

“It’s….” Myungsoo says again. 

 

“Nothing” Myungsoo gives up. He's too embarassed and he hates how Woohyun knows his weakness really well. 


Plus, Myungsoo knows that Woohyun is having fun, making him shuttering like this. Its probably one of Woohyun' favourite things to do.

 

As for Woohyun, he really enjoying this a lot. He steps closer and closer. Only to tease the younger even more.

 

And it works. Myungsoo freezes.


“Tell me Myungsoo. What were you doing with it while I’m not here?” The elder asks, voice laces with playful tone.


The smirk grows wider as Myungsoo steps backward.


Myungsoo, remembering what he just did to that pillow minutes ago, makes his cheeks turn into a shaded red. So, he tries to avoid him.


But Woohyun... is not a guy who easily give up.


Eyebrows rising at him, Woohyun closes the distance and saunter his way slowly until he finally stand in front of him, both feet touch.


“What did you do?” Woohyun asks again, only this time more slyly, making Myungsoo’s face burns. "Why are you so nervous?" He says and smiles mischievously. "Did you...."

 

"Its no-thing!" Myungsoo says, maybe a bit too loud. 

 

"Really?" 

 

Woohyun lifts Myungsoo's head with his finger on Myungsoo's chin and eyes meeting eyes. 

 

Woohyun didn't plan for this to happen, only to eat takeout together and watching random shows on television, but this seems to be more fun that what he had planned.

 

Blessed to that creepy pillow. 

 

But standing in front of his boyfriend now, Woohyun feels like the time has stopped. His heart is making this strange feeling that he can't fully explains. He feels happy, and more importantly he feels longing. 

 

Eyes to eyes, Woohyun is allured to that beautiful gaze coming from the guy in front of him and his heart beats fast, he can feels it. Coming closer and closer, he drops his voice in a merely whisper, "i miss you" 


And before Myungsoo was about to ask "what?", Woohyun's finger left his chin, and replaces by his hand on both side of Myungsoo’s cheeks.


Slowly... Woohyun kisses him. 


It takes some time for Myungsoo to respond but who’s he to deny, so he kisses him back with the same force Woohyun is giving him. Myungoo misses him too.

 

Their lips move slower, taking in every detailed touch and savors the moment both have been missing for these past hectic months. 

 

The pillow falls to the floor, and Woohyun pulls away earning a whine from the younger, and stares at the picture of himself on the ground.


“I don’t know what you did with that pillow” He says, turning back to the younger. “But… I hope I’m better”


Myungsoo tsks and chooses to ignore that sarcasm. "Shut up and just kiss me" and Woohyun chuckles and do what he asked. 


And Myungsoo definitely won't complain when Woohyun leads him to that bed. 


“You’re better” He manages to say, hands already fumbling with their clothes while Woohyun was grinning at his boyfriend's move. 

 

Woohyun also points that out, teasing him more, asking did he do the same to do that pillow, and Myungsoo again chooses to ignore him.


Who needs the pillow, when the man himself is kissing him senselessly, and all he wants to do right now is enjoying the presence of his boyfriend.

 

And both gladly agree.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Notes: Was written a long time ago, but decided to finally edit this fic and post :)

...okay, so i did change a bit and hopefully everyone enjoyed it ^^