I love you, I like you, I only need you~

YOU

 

I’m gonna make you love me
I love you, I’m only happy when you are here
I always just need you

[Yoseob’s POV]

I have a crush, her name is Kim Hanna. She was a new student in my school. I like her since the first time when our eyes met each other. I love her beautiful eyes. I love her pretty smile. I love her cute face. I love everything about her.

Although she just consider me as her friend, it’s all right for me. At least, I could see her everyday. It’s enough to be her friend. I just want to see her everytime. I hope someday she will be my girlfriend.

Even though I can’t say it right now, even when I keep getting nervous looking at you
I always think of you , you don’t know yet, you don’t know my love, I just need you

In the class, my eyes couldn’t let go of her. I kept staring at her all the time. Her boring face was so cute. I want to talk with her, but I don’t have courage. I was too scared if she doesn ‘t want to talk back to me. I always be nerveous everytime I was beside her. I don’t know why. Everytime, she was in my mind. I couldn’t let her go of my mind.

“Ya~ You should confess to her Yoseobah~” Lee Joon told me. He was my best friend. He knows that I love Hanna. He always force me to confess my feelings toward her. But, I couldn’t. I wasn’t ready to confess.

“haish! At least, you ask her to speak.” Joon suggested me again.

Suddenly, she walked in front of us. Joon smirked then he pushed me to her. I almost bum her but I stopped in the right time. I glared at Joon who giggling happily in the corner.

“What’s wrong Yoseob?” She asked me. Oh, I’m forget about her. She was in front of me right now. Gosh~ I’m really nervous now. I though that my face is blushing.

“Ah...ehm..that...” My voice sputtered. “Where do you want to go?”

She looked at me, confused. But, she still answer my weird question. “I want to go to library. Why?”

I gulped because she asked back to me. “Ehm..nothing...” She raised her shoulders than ready to walk again. “Wait...” She stopped when I said. She turned back to look at me. “Can I you to the library?”

She chuckled. “Of course! Come on!”

I showed smiling face to her than I looked at Joon who showed his thumb to me. He also smiled to me.

I want you like this, I just keep seeing you
In my head, it’s filled with the thoughts of you. I’m so happy all day, I sing a song for you
Anytime –

After that day, we become more closed than before. My dream come true. I could be her best friend. She likes reading a book, like me. We often go to library together or go to bookstore. She was a kind girl.

“I’m gonna make you love me neol saranghandago~” I sang a song when I leaned my back onto my bed. She was in my mind everytime.

“Haish! Sing this song in front of her!” Joon shouted. “You ruin my concentration.”

I threw my pillow to him. He was playing a game in my bedroom. Joon never get tired force me to confess my feelings. But, I’m still not ready yet.

“You’ll regret if she had stolen by someone.” Joon said again but his eyes kept staring at TV screen.

 Joon’s words is true. She was so beautiful. So many guys fallen for her. But, what should I do? How if she reject my confession?

When you are so tired and facing hard times, when you are in pain
I’ll be satisfied if I’m the person you look for, I’m happy with just that
Oh baby Alright -

“Yoseobah~” She called my name. I turned to face her who wave her hands to me. I smiled to her then she walked toward me. She sat in front of me. “I need your help.”

“What? Just say, I’ll help you.” I smiled when I said that. I’ll do everything to her.

Her face turned serious. “My parents want to betrothe me with someone. I need you to pretend as my boyfriend. Can you?”

I chocked when I heard her words. What?! Pretend to be her boyfriend?! I want to be your real boyfriend. I sighed then I nodded. “Okay~ It’s not problem to me.” I smiled to her.

She looks so happy. “That’s great Yoseob! You’re really my best friend!!” She hugged me. “Tomorrow night, I’ll invite you to have dinner with my family. It’s not problem, right?”

I nodded, smiling awkwardly. “Yeah~ I don’t have anything to do tomorrow.”

“Thanks Yoseob!! I love you!” She hugged me again then he leaved.

 I was the silent one who said that I was never going to have a one-sided love in my life

Instead of some awkward relationship of love that doesn’t last for thousands of years
The distance between you and I is like a road full of traffic, it’s just feels hopeless, we aren’t even far or close
I think it’s about time we got closer, I’m a little impatient, but I’m not being forceful
I just want to escape the nervousness and uncertainty of losing you
I want to walk with you on a bright sunny day

“What?! Are you crazy?!” Joon shouted to me. “Why didn’t you just confess your feelings then you’ll be her real boyfriend?”

I smiled bitterly. “I’m not ready Joon. Maybe he already love someone. That’s why she doesn’t want to be betrothed by her parents.”

Joon rolled his eyeball. “You’re such a coward Yoseob!” Yeah~ I’m a coward.

Finally, now I was in her house, having dinner with her parents. They asked me so much questions. Fortunately, I could anwer their questions right. They look satisfy with my answer. After I have dinner with them, I chatted with them in the liiving room. Her parents are so kind to me, like their daughter.

In the morning, Hanna come to me and hugged me. “They said that they won’t betrothe me because I already have a lovely boyfriend.” She giggled.

I looked at her with awkward look. I’m happy because I still have some chances to get her heart. But, I felt a weird feelings now.

Slowly I will move closer to you
I will now tell you gathering up my courage

“Hanna~ Can’t I be your realy boyfriend? Not just your fake boyfriend?” Finally I tried to confess my feelings. She looks surprised then she chuckled.

“Do you confess to me, huh?” She asked.

I gulped, bitting my lips. “Yeah~ I like you Hanna. I like you since the first time we met.” I felt freely after I let out my feelings towards her. “I know it’s too fast, but I can’t stand it anymore. I like you...really like you.” I looked at her eyes. I held her hands. “Please think about my feelings...”

“Will you sing a song to me, Yoseobah?” Suddenly she asked me to sing for her. What the hell is she thinking about? I looked at her but she hid her feelings inside.

“Of course.” I cleared my throat, get ready to sing for her. “I’m gonna make you love me neol saranghandago~ Nan niga isseo haengbokhae ounjaena neoppun in geol~” ( I’m gonna make you love me I love you~ I’m only happy when you are here, I always just need you~)

When I sang the song, I always close my eyes. Suddenly, I felt her lips touched my cheek. I opened my eyes surprisely, looking at her with my big eyes. She smiled so lovely.

“I also like you Yoseobah~ That’s why I don’t want my parents to betrothe me.” She said shyly. “But, you’re too slow to realize my feelings. I’m glad that finally you confess to me.”

I looked at her, couldn’t believe what I just heard from . So, she also like me? She want to be my girlfriend?! OMG! I don’t know what should I do now. I’m too happy! I hugged her tightly, lifted her with my arms. She just laughed and putted her hands around my neck.

 I love you, I like you, I only need you Oh huh -

***

Sorry if you found some grammatical error or some typos because I'm so lazy to double check.. xD Be kind to me, huh? Please subscribe if you like my story and also give some comments.. ^^