☆ The Cheatsheet ☆

🏰 Le Maison Colline Sharehouse ☆Riches & Fame☆ Apply Now!

• • •

the basics

Face claim can be anyone as long as it matches their ethnicity.I want unique looking faces, you can be innocent and sweet but your personality can be the opposite or vice versa.Model Lily Rose Depp is taken as fc and Park Jimin is taken as love interest!

Ethnicity can be anything as long as you make sense of it and why they end up in Seoul. Also please add your daily schedule in the background.

Lets talk about you

  Your character can be either boy or girl and ages are between the age of 18-26. For the personality and backgrounds,please be detailed as you can, quality over quantity, not more than two pharagraphs.For personality, i need atleast 5 positive and negative traits, you may add mbti, hp house or horoscope.The love interest is completely optional, but if you decided to have one..he or she will be normal person or one of the chaebols or a celebrity(not prefered) and can be one of the applicants if you discuss it with them! Family, you don't have to add all of them, only the immidiate family and the one important relative.

Others

Pets are allowed but only small ones.

You must answer the interview in any POV. Password will be Riches and Fame to your character's party jam.

brownie points or something

Face claims: Loona,Momoland,Blackpink,Mamamoo,Seventeen,BTS, Any underated boygroups and Actors,Actress,Models