from tzuyu

Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I remember the day we first met. You told me my shoes were untied and joked about how I could probably never see my feet because of my height. I laughed and you were pleasantly shocked to see a positive reaction to your joke. You stuttered an introduction and accidentally blurted out that you liked my laugh. That was the beginning of our constant run-ins.

 

The second time we met, you bumped into me and apologised. After you looked up to meet my eyes, you joked at how I was probably too tall to see you, considering our heights. I laughed again, and you were shocked again. You blushed and laughed awkwardly, not knowing what to say next. I giggled at you and said I had to rush to the principal’s office. You teased me for being a troublemaker and I winked, causing you to blink in shock. We bid farewell after you stuck your tongue out at me.

 

The third time we met, you were crying in the bathroom. You looked up when you saw me entering and tried to play it off but I passed you my extra water bottle and patted your back. I told you to cry it out and you asked if you could hug me, in the softest and most vulnerable voice I’ve ever heard. We stood there for a few minutes as you stained my brand new shirt with your tears, and I rubbed your back and whispered “You can do this. You can make it through whatever obstacle you’re going through now. You can make it through another day.” You blushed when we separated and sheepishly smiled a thanks to me. That was the day we exchanged numbers and started to hang out.

 

The first time we hung out, you told me why you were crying. Your crush had gotten together with someone, a few days after you confessed to them. You also came out to me, which genuinely shocked us both. I thanked you for sharing that with me and asked why you decided to reveal that. You shrugged and said that I was the only person you felt comfortable with revealing that. That was the day we agreed that we were soulmates.

 

I remember the day your heart was broken. Your ex-girlfriend had cheated on you, and you found out through an accidental send of a snap. I rushed to your house before finishing my studying despite the college entrance exams being just around the corner. You’re more worth it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter