Eyes on you

Will I Ever Be

"Jaebum-ah, I've prepare this for you." handed out a paper bag. 

" Ah-yeah, Thank you. " accepting the bag with his pinky finger as his hands were loaded with all other gift from the fans. 

*****************************************************

Ma Ri's POV:

It's been three months since I left home and reside her in Korea to pave a new career path and live my fangirl fantasy.

I've recently got accepted as an english intructor in a Korean University. It's a good thing that on top of compensation certain allowance  and accommodation was already provided. With the job's flexible schedule and some savings i have. I've decided to open a mini cafe here as well as a fall back.​​​​​​

It has been my dream to go to Korea since I've become a fan of Kpop music. ​​​​​​

I'm already 26 years old. I remember being a fan of Kpop when I was 19. I've been a huge fan of multiple kpop group such as Super Junior, Big Bang, 2pm and 2NE1. Basically the 2nd generation of kpop Idols. That leads me to take some Korean Language courses as well. 

​​​​But not too long ago, I rewatch a Kdrama called "Dream High 2"​​​​​. I remember watching it when I was still in college. I really love JB's character back then (dreaming to be in Kang So Ra's place) . I know he debuted as one of the duo from JJ Project and then has been part of a group called Got7 but I restrain myself to fangirl over him as I feel awkward to fangirl over an idol younger than me. Same goes with the other 3rd generation idols.  Maybe because I got used to manly and oppa image back then.

As I've said, I rewatch the drama few months ago. I fall for his charm once again. And due to my curiousity I look for related and recent news of him. 

​It's already four years since he debut as a member of Got7. I was surprised that he became the leader of the group and he turn out to be more manly now.

​​​​​Without me even realizing I've been back tracking 4 years worth of all the variety shows, drama and all other stuff related to him and the group activities. It's no surprise I started to love the group not just because of there visual but there personality as well. 

I fell bad that I'm already 4 years late to fangirl to there group. So I promise myself I will be more deligent fan on there next comeback. 

As I'm waiting for the next come back. My attraction to JB grow fonder. His so manly, music genious and artistically gifted. 

Knowing there dating ban will be lifted this year makes me anxious.  I know that they could have date even during the dating ban but it, being official is kinda feels sad. Maybe just a fangirl thing, who wouldn't dream to end up with there bias? 

​I know im nothing in comparison with the beautiful and talented kpop girl group or actresses that he could interact with. But I can't do nothing, I mean I hope  I could make him feel my love. Not as a fangirl but as a woman. (But how?)

Ridiculous? Ridiculous, right? I find myself ridiculous as well having such thought. 

I know i don't have chance at all. I'm already happy that I could participate more on there activity during there comback as I am already in Korea. 

We can never cross that thin line between an idol and a fangirl after all.

​​​​​Can we?

​​"Ma Ri Unnie, you're back? Have you enjoy the music show?" Ha Ram (my staff)  said as I enter the cafe. 

"Yes, It was fun to watch it live. I just feel cold as I've also waited for along time outside to give the lunchbox to him after the show. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you much with the cafe today.

" What are you saying unnie? You don't have to say sorry, It's our job.Right, Jinu?  Haru? "

"Yes!" Haru beamingly responded.

 "Yes, Ofcourse. Noona, just take a rest. Do you like some hot drinks? Jinu asked.

​​​​​"No, thanks Jinu. I'm just worried if maybe your all have been overwork due to a lot of customer coming lately due to the cold weather."

"It's tiring but were so happy as we have a lot of customer recently." Haru said

​​​​"Really happy and much more we were able to have a great meal everyday because you always prepare a delicious dishes for us." Jinu said

"Speaking of meal, didn't you say you were able to give the lunchbox you prepare for Jae Bum?" Ha Ram asked.

"Such a lucky guy for sure he enjoyed it. Your dishes is so delicious better than my mom's cooking ​​​" Jinu said

​​​​​"Ah, yes. I was able to give it to him but I doubt that he will be able to eat it. Among the tons of gift he received it might be already soggy when he open it. Anyway would you like to eat before we go home? " I said. 

​​​​"Yes!" the three said unanimously. 

"Ok then, after you finish cleaning the tables take a rest while your waiting for the food."

" Yes!" the three said beamingly. 

.......15 minutes later...

"NOONA!!!" Jinu called out loud.

" Yes, what's wrong?"  I asked and hurriedly go to were he is, as well as HaRam and HaRu.

" Look at this video." Jinu said.

" Oh, It's Got7!." HaRu responded.

" Yeah, so you're a fanboy ah." HaRam teasing him.

" No, I'm not. Look, just look." Jinu insisted.

"They're eating, looks like a mukbang." HaRu said.

"Oh! Maybe it's a surprise video for the fan to show how grateful they are to win today's music show." I said happily.

" I'm not talking about that look at the lunchbox that guy in the middle is holding, isn't it the one you prepare, Noona?" Jinu pointing at JB's face on his cellphone screen.

"Ah, yes. It seems like!" i said, still in daze cause of shock. 

" It is indeed, look at the paper bag beside him. Isn't the cafe's paper bag." HaRum said. 

" Waaaaaah...!" I let out a scream and jump happily.

" I'm happy for you unnie." HaRam said.

" Wait, they're saying something." Jinu said.

Got7 on the video:

" Thank you so much for all of your support." Jinyoung said while bowing. 

​​​​​​​"Yes, we won today because of all your efforts." Mark said while being cute. 

​​​​​"My agashes, I'm yours." Jackson flexing his muscle.

"Please, continue to support us! Thank you!" Youngjae form a big heart using his body. 

"Ahgasheesss...!" Bambam gibberish. 

"Ei, Thank you​​​​" Yugyeom shyly throwing finger hearts. 

​​​"Yah, hyung stop eating its your turn. I'll finish that for you" Jackson trying to take the lunchbox from JB's hands and scoop spoonful and eating.

 ​​​"Hyung,your eating this delicious food alone." Jackson said. 

Out of curiousity all the member scoop a spoonful from JB's lunchbox. 

" Yes, its delicious. Your selfish enjoying this alone." Bam Bam exclaimed. 

"Go ahead It's your turn to give a message." Jinyoung emphasize pointing at the camera to divert JB's attention from the lunchbox. 

While the others continued to sneek spoonful from his lunch box JB deliver a message to the fan as fast as possible. 

"Thank you so much  to everyone who supported us for those who keep on voting and waiting for us in a long time to see us perform. We will continue to practice more and to give you all a better performance. Today's win is all for you. Thank you." JB said eyeing the hands on his lunch box. 

"Why you only give lunch box to JB hyung?You love us too right." Jackson said trying to make pitiful face. 

" To who ever gave this to me, thank you for preparing these it's really delicious. I don't mind eating this kind of food everyday." JB said while having tug of lunchbox with the other members. 

'Eh?" I said in shocked. *fireworks*

 

​​​​​​​