PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME..

SEE YOU LATER?

"Present!"

I rush into the classroom, panting. It was my first day of school since I shifted to Seoul. AND? I was already running late! "Present, please." I manage to pop the words out of my mouth, somehow.

"That's alright dear. Welcome to the school. Go ahead and take your seat", the teacher smiled at me, warmly. 

"Thank you ma'am"

I scan the entire classroom. Everyone is staring at me. There seems to be just one desk with a single empty seat. A dark haired boy was sitting there, his head buried in a book. Before I could make the situation any more awkward, I strode towards the seat and flipped my backpack onto the table. The brunette raised his head and smiled gently. 

"Hey" 

"Hello" 

He went back to his book. Rude. 

"Students, take out your literature textbook and.." I pull out the only book from my backpack. Oh no. It's the wrong book. The teacher continued, "If you don't have it, then please leave the classroom" 

"Oh God, I'm such a mess! I should h..." 

The brunette pulls out a book from his bag and places it in front of me. He stands up and declares, "Ma'am I haven't brought the book. I shall leave the class."

"That's alright. Share." 

"Wait a minute, why'd you do that? This is your b.." 

He cuts me off mid sentence, "Namjoon. Kim Namjoon." His voice is enchanting, deep and husky. 

"But why wo.." 

"Would you care?" He takes the book and places it between us and starts scribbling notes in it. Why? 

I take look at him for the very first time. Sitting right beside me is a beautiful brunette, absorbed in his own world. Reading and taking notes. His handwriting was perfect, a sign of great intelligence and care. His long slender fingers held the pen in an unusual fashion. I try to look away but my eyes betray me! His arms were well toned, a light caramel color, biceps flexing with his every move. Did he work out daily? The white shirt was well fitted and hugged his muscles. The monotony of the uniform was broken by the black tie lying perfectly across his muscular torso. I looked up, at his strong, broad shoulders, his soft neck and finally at his face. At once I was arrested! His eyes, beneath the sleek black rimmed glasses, were deep, deeper than the deepest oceans but they burned bright, with determination and passion. His upturned nose complimented his face. The soft rosy pair of lips were slightly parted and he was breathing gently, biting his lower lip occasionally. Hmm, maybe, just maybe I could bite that? His messy brown bangs tenderly fell on his forehead, parted carefully, giving him the look of a Greek God. I had no idea regarding how long I had been staring at this handsome boy. 

Without looking up from his book he said, "Like what you see?" 

Was he smirking? God, those dimples were illegal! 

I quickly look away, "I was just... Wait I can explain. " That came out all wrong, "I.. I.." 

Nervous, I drop my pen. Before I could make an attempt to get it he bent low and picked it up. In that split second, I manage to get a view of his well toned back. His muscles rippled through the fabric. Please have mercy on me. 

 The bell rings abruptly. Thank heavens. 

"Thanks. I have to attend my music class now" 

"See you later?" 

What!?

"Maybe", I manage smile and leave.