Lemonade

When Life Gives You Lemons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That's right. Now's the moment. The answer to all the efforts we've done to the group. We have worked hard for 3 years and a half, we should be rewarded.

"The winner for tonight's Music Bank goes to," the MC paused for a few seconds. "Lemonade! Congratulations!"

The crowd cheered and confetti rained down on us. The group urged me to receive the trophy and say a few words but I choked down on my saliva, too nervous to say a thing. I looked at her and she gives me a reassuring smile. I took a deep breath and step forward with the microphone in my hand.

"Lemonade thanks our fan base, Lemons for all the love and support you've given to us for the past year and a half. I would also like to thank our manager for putting up with us and Queens' CEO, Park Taehee, for not giving up on us. Thank you very much!"

Our fans cheered even louder as they wave the group's light stick up high. I've been waiting for this moment of our first win. This is too good to be true!

... I knew this is too good to be true. A few hours after Music Bank, Lemonade went to celebrate at a fancy restaurant with a fancy red wine and no one besides us to have a great luxury night. Everything was suppose to be fancy with us enjoying our steak on our table and our asses on the chair but why are we all standing up with our hands in the air as if we are ready to fight each other? Immediately as the leader, I silenced the three of them.

"Guys, please stop arguing! We were one at the show with the award in our hands, how did it come to this?"

"How?" Hyunseong looked at me. "'Listen, Hani. Do you know what started this?"

I knitted my brow with confusion and shook my head. Everyone looked at me and Hyunseong smirked.

"You." He reasoned out.

"Me? What did I do to cause you all to fight?"

"Hani, where were you last night?" Jiae changed the topic.

"I was at Queens finishing up the music for our next album."

"It's no longer yours but ours," Hyunseong butts in. "We're kicking you out of the group."

My mouth gaped open in shock. My whole body was shaking in anger and I tried to calm myself down by making cleching my fists but my anger still explodes.

"But I'm the leader!" My voice echos throughout the restaurant. "You can't kick me out!"

Hyunseong took out folded papers out of his suit jacket and showed it to me. It was a document of resignation for Lemonade with my signature on it. I snatched it from Hyunseong before he can take it away from me and ripped it into pieces but he just laughed it off.

"Rip it all you want, we have a copy of those. You don't get it, do you. We don't want you anymore," He glanced at Jiae. "Isn't that right?"

"She's the one who suggested it. Even have you sign the contract."

"Jiae, why?"

She kept silent. The rest of us do. Lucas did not said anything during this argument which made me disappointed since he always have my back. I grab my purse and the red wine and calmed myself down before saying my goodbyes.

"I get it. I totally get it. But remember, we went through everything together. Without me, you can achieve nothing. Oh, and Hyunseong, this is for you." I splashed the wine all over him, knowing that he rented that suit.

I exited the place as I held back my tears, not looking back and ran out of the hotel to the streets. Tears starts rolling down my eyes immediately as soon as I know I am out of their radar, walking down the streets on a rainy night was definitely not how I plan our first win. I flagged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter