This was Us

+STAY+ HunHan au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

 

Sehunnie? Sehunnie?! Are you okay? You’ve been practicing since morning. I think that’s enough, you need to rest now…

            I can hear your voice that is sweet and a little bit annoyed tone in it, pretending I couldn’t hear you, I kept my eyes close, lying on the cold floor panting and chasing my breath for all the dance steps I’ve been practicing.

Sehunnie!

At now you’re sure are pouting.

Sehunnie!

Now you’re worried, giving in I slowly opened my eyes, blinking at the sudden brightness of the room. Ah God has sent one of his angels to me. Taking a moment I answered your calls. I’m fine, you should’ve gone back with the others.

Nope, I’m going back with you and I’m hungry. I want some pizza.

I took a deep breath to calm myself. Lu, it’s midnight, we should avoid pizza. I was waiting for your reply, but I didn’t get any so I decided to glance at you, and there is it, that cute pouty lips that I love to kiss, Ah how I wanted to kiss that pout away… and who am I to say no to my everything? Giving up, I hid a small smile--- Okay Lu, We’ll go have pizza if you pay me with a kiss. I said seriously looking at you, waiting for your reaction…

Really? Sehunnie we would?

I simply nodded as you lean in and kissed me on my cheeks, I stared at you with that “You call that a kiss” stare, with a blush on your cheeks, you once again leaned in and left a sweet peck on my lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter