Wrong Move

Damn Tweets

"Guys, I can't come with you. My Mom says so, I'm really sorry. As much as I wan't to come but I don't want to disobey my Mother's words." I replied to our Groupchat in messenger.

"Aww, Mina that is so sad"  Nayeon said and everyone agreed.

"I'm really sorry, I'm afraid disobeying my Mother will surely put me in trouble. Have fun guys, without me!" I replied happily while my face says otherwise.

"Guys, don't believe Mina, she just doesn't want to come. Ok bye" Dahyun's last message before signing off left everyone in chaos.

This is so wrong in many ways, I need to confront Dahyun. She put me in a situation where everyone will surely bash me.

I opened our conversation in messenger.

"Don't put me into a situation where everyone will start hating me."

"I have better plans."

"Ask my Mom if you don't believe me."

After that I muted our conversation, I was really angry about what she did. I can't tolerate that kind of attitude.

I opened my twitter, I tweeted how I was feeling. Mixed emotions leads to random tweets about life.

"Damn! I'm suddenly not in the mood right now."

"Calm thyself. I don't want to be mad at you. Calm thyself."

"Fudge...I did my best so that no one will badmouth you...but when it is me...why?"

"Geez, from now on, I'll know my place. I won't bother you anymore. Don't expect that there will be a Mina who is happily playing with you. I hurts you know."

"I won't confront you this time, no no no!"

"Can't really understand you."

"I don't really know how you feel, and I guess you don't know how I feel. I think that is the problem. We don't know each other's feelings. My dear friend."

"Guys, I will change for good. It's really tiring. Of course, I need to eliminate some people in my life."

After that, I closed my twitter.

Dahyun messaged me but I didn't bother to read it.

The next day, at school. It was our final exam. I avoided her completely. 

Day by day, we grew apart. My birthday is getting near. My friends talk to me that we should fix this matter.

They wanted me to tell how it started when I don't even know how.

Tzuyu said that she won't give me my gift if I and Dahyun won't be back to normal.

I was devastated, it was a cute Penguin which I can't afford to lose.

So I decided to atleast talk to her.

1st Attempt: Checking our test, I talked to her that she can sit in my seat, but she ignored me. FAIL

2nd Attempt: When cleaning our room, I helped her in the curtains but she ignored me and walked away. FAIL

I was losing hope, i'm near to crying.

3rd Attempt: Again, she was fixing the classroom's curtain, I helped her but she walked away. FAIL

After 3 attempts, It was all fail. Failed. Failed to regain our friendship.

Night before my birthday, my guy bestfriend, Jin, told me that Dahyun and I needs to talk. 

I invited Dahyun to my birthday celebration.

Jin told me that I will not be happy if Dahyun and I won't solve this matter.

But the problem is, I sent her a message which was supposed to be sent to Jeongyeon.

Jihyo told me that Dahyun doesn't believe that it was sent to her accidentally.

So I decided to message Dahyun about this problem.

MESSENGER: Dahyun

(Dahyun-Italic, Mina-normal)

"Hey, we need to talk"

"Sure."

"But this time you need to answer seriously."

"Ok, game"

"What is your problem?"

"None, how about you. Do you have any problems with me?"

"Are you sure that you don't have any problems with me?"

"I said none."

"So why did you thought that I have a problem with you?"

"Look at your past tweets. Look at your last message."

"I'm doing what I'm just saying."

"So it's about my tweets then."

"Let's assume that you're right."

"So you thought it was you? Geez."

"Obviously."

"But I wouldn't do things that would actually hurt you. Just so you know."

"I'm not numb."

"Mixed emotions, so basically it's random."

"Okay."

"So what is your problem?"

"I want this problem to end now."

"I told you, none."

"You, what's your problem?"

"Why are you asking me? I'm the one who's asking. Tss, I wanna know your side."

"Then I'll let you know. I'll open up."

"I told you none, it's your tweets. End of the story."

"Game."

"Why are you even affected with my tweets? I didn't mentioned any name?"

"First of all, if you're tweeting about someone would you mention any name? Of course not."

FAST FORWARD: SCENE KEEPS REPEATING

"And as a matter of fact, I tried to talk to you"

"3 attempts."

"Failed."

"Quit joking."

"You're the one who is avoiding me."

"No it's you."

"1st attempt: Checking of papers."

"2nd  attempt: I helped you with the curtains, but you walked away. I was planning to talk to you."

"3rd attempt same goes with 2nd attempt."

"So tell me, Did I not make an effort to talk to you?"

"1st attempt, you're talking to Chaeyoung, not me."

"2nd attempt, you're the one who's fixing the curtains so I walked away. You weren't talking."

"Same goes 3rd attempt."

"It's because I'm having a hard time opening up the topic."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It's just hard. I'm not used to it. Nothing's coming out from my mouth."

"Then?? what now??

"They persuaded me."

"So what now?"

"Honestly I want to talk about this personally."

"And again, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you'll get affected. Yeah, it is you but half of it is random."

"So you did said that it is about me."

"I was angry about what you did."

"Why are you even affected anyway?"

"So you know why I am angry?"

"Myoui Mina, I'm not stupid."

"Tell me."

"Again, I'm not stupid."

"Tell me."

"I have a brain."

"Tell me."

"I was a brat. I was a . I was impatient. I was mean."

"What else?"

"Nope. Not right."

"Dumb. Numb."

"It is because of what you did! I accepted that negative traits of yours. I don't care if you're mean, a brat, a etc. It is because of what you did."

"So if I seen your messages?"

"I don't care. I'm used to it."

"Look, Dahyun."

"I just wanted to let you know that I treated you like a little sister, I honestly do."

"So if I done something wrong to you, sorry. If you've done something wrong to me, I'll let you know."

"I don't want this to happen again."

"Okay good, now what?"

"From now on, If I've done something that hurt you, OPEN UP. Same goes for me."

"Okay"

"So we good?"

"Yes."

--End--

Hey there guys! I hope that this will be an example to everyone that you should learn how to talk to your friends about something that you don't like about them. Ranting in twitter or in any social media about them is like backstabbing them. Enjoy reading! I hope you will learn about something.

We're back to normal now, thanks to our supportive friends.