First day

Uprince :The Quiet Engineer.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny day, birds singing,filling the quietness of the black luxurious penthouse with their beautiful voices,This what Mark loved the most in the morning something filling his quietness with comfortable soft voices. 

 

He checked his phone notifications, replying to some texts, ignoring some before getting out of his comfortable bed. 

 

It wasn't a lazy day for him, it was supposed to be his first day in college, with his two best friends, the three of them were  going to the same college, same faculty, different departments but it was okay, they had  many courses in common.

 

Wearing his uniform,adjusting his hairstyle, he would go with his red hair down for the day,simple as that. 

 

He was  checking his stuff in his favourite bag as he felt someone jumping on his back startling him,he almost got heart attack before he turned to see who he was. 

 

"JACKSON WHAT THE HELL?" Mark said, hitting his bestfriend's shoulder making him wince in pain. 

 

"aww! That was painful man, what's wrong with you? "

 

"Break into someone's house and jump on his back out of sudden then see what he would do to you!?" Mark said faking his mad face, hitting  Jackson again.

 

"Aww, First I didn't break into someone's house! I know the password and it's my best friend house! "

 

"I regret giving you my password,care to tell me what is important now to shock me like that ?!" 

 

"Well, You didn't reply to my text or check my unanswered call" Jackson said crossing his arms pouting.

 

As expected, Mark facepalmed before getting his stuff, leaving his friend behind. 

 

He opened the car's door for a handsome Jaebum,his childhood friends playing with his phone as usual,he muttered a small hello with a smile on his face. 

 

"Hey man" Mark replied putting his backpack in the back seat, Jackson entered the car with a cookie in his hand.

 

"Let's go jeabum-ah" Mark said as he played (GOT7-Look) 

 

Finally they were at their university, their first day,first year,Mark knew well it was a new start for them, a new challenges were waiting, he wasn't excited about it but he was trying to get ready and stop bieng anxious, he would be okay, everything would be okay, nothing would go wrong. 

 

 

 

They were at the court, standing in lines, some seniors would have a speech with them.. A long one, most of the student were excited and loud,talking and introducing themselves to each other but Mark wasn't that interested, Jackson and Jaebum were enough for him at that moment. 

 

 

 

It was obvious how much Seniors appearance were enough to turn up the place from noisy to a pure silence, they were coming with red shirt, all of them hair styled up, hands behind their backs with a fierce look in the faces, they looked scary enough to make anyone silent. 

 

"Listen up!Welcome to Bangkok University, we are Faculty of engineering seniors, as freshmen you have a long way to go,a road full of hope, hard work, sorrow and love, you will pass through alot, you will wonder why you are here but at the end you will be proud of yourself!I want you all by 9:00 AM every morning to start g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter