i adore you

A night with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Happy birthday Mina!” all the members said loudly as they are spending Mina’s birthday in a beautiful fancy restaurant in Chile, right after they finished performing at Music Bank.

“Thank you girls” Mina’s speech was cut as Sana quickly planted a kiss on her right cheek. “You’re lucky that you celebrated your birthday in a foreign country.” Sana said.

Just when Mina wanted to say something, again, she gets attacked with kisses from her members that she couldn’t help but laugh happily, like a kid. Simply because being with her members, everything seems a lot better because they’re her family.

“Mina unnie, quick wish something” Tzuyu excitedly said.

With her two hands clasped together, she closed her eyes and made a wish before she blew the candles out. That night turned out to be one of the best things happened in her life.

Until she noticed something, someone didn’t exactly wish her a happy birthday. Mina noticed how she just sat and watched the others enjoying themselves.

‘Maybe because I’m far away from her, that’s why she didn’t say anything..?’ Mina thought, a bit sad because she always waits for her, always.

After the short party, they all went to their rooms. Mina shared a room with Jeongyeon but somehow they didn’t talk much, leaving Mina confused and frustrated.

‘Did I say something that made her mad? Why is she being so weirdly quiet?’ Mina was so into her thoughts that she missed her room and that made Jeongyeon pulled her hand.

“Where are you going?”

“Oh sorry, I was thinking.” Mina laughed awkwardly.

Jeongyeon just pulled Mina closer before she opened the door and let Mina go in first. Mina was a bit sad thinking how Jeongyeon didn’t personally wish her a happy birthday. Everyone was dancing around but all of them managed to wish her a happy birthday but not Jeongyeon.

While placing her things on the table, she was thinking too much that she didn’t expect what’s happening next. Jeongyeon wrapped her arms around her body from behind and buried her face on Mina’s neck, inhaling her sweet scent.

“Happy birthday, mi amor.” She whispered at her ears.

Mina was shocked but quickly melted in her embrace when she heard those words. Her deep voice always gives her those fluttering feelings inside her stomach and chills

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter