That smile

healing or killing smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes, as human being, its hard to smile. Every human being will feel like that once a while. Meanwhile, there is a boy, a young boy who will always smile. His name is Nakamoto Yuta. There is times people will misunderstood his behaviour and called him weird but that will never make him stop himself from smiling. For taeyong this all smiley guy is too annoying for his liking. Everyday he will question himself why this guy must be seated beside him and why this guy always talk to him like they are friends. “Taeyong~ Taeyong~” called yuta which bring taeyong to reality again. “what?” answered taeyong lazily because its not like he have any other option than answer this guy beside him. “I heard that you have been transfer to reserve player?” What? Did he just laugh at me? The only thing that had been in his mind after that sentence left yuta’s mouth. “but you still gonna be in the team right?” another sentence being said by yuta. From that day Taeyong start to think that this all smiley guy really get into his nerves.

 

“eh? The guy that sit beside you in the class? Did you mean yuta? He is a cute guy you know.” Johnny said to taeyong with interest in his face. “Just look at his face.” Johnny added which bring another sigh from taeyong. “Ahhh.. there he is.. did he gonna do others works again?” taeyong heard johhny said and all his attention suddenly goes to the guy that had been their subject since earlier. “how can he still be all smiley when something like this happen?” taeyong mutters to himself

“Taeyong! Taeyong!” taeyong froze for a moment when he saw yuta run towards him. “why did he call me like that? Did he think I’m some kind of dog?” yuta running like he had never see taeyong for years and being his clumsy self he trip on the rock and fall onto the ground. “did no one ever teach you that you have to look to the front when walking?” taeyong burst out because blood just too scary for his own liking. “ahhh..” the only sound that yuta make. “lets go! We have to go to the nursery! I don’t like blood seriously. Let me help you” taeyong rush yuta and bring him to the nursery. The moment they arrive at the nursery there is something that caught taeyong’s attention. That smile never left yuta’s face even after what had happen to him earlier. How can he still smiling at times like this? This words had been linger in taeyong’s mind for good 10 minutes while helping yuta take care of his wounds. “if its hurt just show it. And one more thing, if someone or anyone ask you to do their duty you should refuse” taeyong told yuta sincerely. “you know.. you look like a robot. Is smiling is the only expression that you know?” there is pregnant silence once that sentence left taeyong’s mouth. did I cross the line? Did I talk too much? Suddenly taeyong feel bad for everything that he have said. “yes…” taeyong shocked by the sudden answer by yuta and stutter “why?” because that is the only word that cross his mind. “my mom ever said that if I’m smiling all the time, the happiness will come. The happiness that I can give to my mom is only this smile.” Taeyong only can hear what yuta said in silence because he still shocked by this sudden confession by yuta. “your mom… is something happen to her?” taeyong said slowly afraid he might cross the line again. “ahh.. its already her fifth year at the hospital. And my dad always said that the more you’re smiling, the more luck you will get. That’s why he always smiling. Me too. I want to give more luck to my mom.”

He always smiling because of that? And what human am I.. talk something like that to him.. why did I always feel angry towards him? Taeyong start think by himself again. This whole situation really caught him off-guard. But he manage to say that how kind person yuta’s father is. I don’t know that he smile for other people… is it true? The more we smile, the more luck will come to you?

 

“morning” taeyong greet johnny. “morning” answered johnny

Eh.. isn’t that yuta? Taeyong mutter the moment he saw the figure that he know “urm.. johnny you can head to class first. I have something to do” taeyong excuse himself.

“lets go hang out with us after school yuta..” the first thing that taeyong heard from the conversation between yuta and that other 2 guys with him. “eh? But I cant” yuta answered lowly. “please..” “we already talk to them that we gonna bring you too..” taeyong start to feel that these two guys really looks familiar to him. Suddenly it hits him. “isn’t they are the one wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter