final

Sana has two options...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sana still hasn’t processed it.

 

There she was, two steps through her dorm door reaching for the light switch, when a scream followed by a loud bang echoed from the bathroom. She waited a second, then two, before switching the light on and placing her book bag down, then proceeds, slowly making her way towards the bathroom door.

 

“Dahyun?” Sana leans her ear against the wood. She can hear the sound of the water running, and soft music being played through one of the 10-dollar shower speakers they’d bought when shopping for dorm furniture.

 

(“We need this.” Dahyun had dragged Sana to go furniture shopping two hours after they had moved in. ‘Bonding time’ she labelled it, ‘How else am I going to spend the rest of my college experience without knowing if my roommate likes plaid or flannel?’ However Sana was excited, partly to finally make a friend who didn’t have a double incentive, and partly because Dahyun might as well be the most adorable girl she had ever laid eyes on.

 

Sure shopping for dorm furniture the same day you had moved in was not ideal. And sure Sana could’ve just picked one of the thousand pieces of furniture her mother had pointed out when they went shopping together.

 

How they ended up in a cheap corner shop, was beyond her. But when Dahyun was looking at her with those eyes and that pout, who was Sana to turn down the girl her 10-dollar shower speaker?)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter