A new beginning

Pretty Boy

 

Ellie's POV

 

I let one single tear escape my eyes but wiped it off immediately . Helmoni,I’ll live freely and happily , and always only for the present,I promise you.Thank you for everything, for being there for me no matter what , for loving me unconditionally...I’ll keep you in my heart forever , until we meet again...I smiled slightly and threw the white lily on her coffin. Good bye...

I turned around and started walking ,making way through the crowd who kept mourning and crying loudly as if the world was about to end with every second her coffin was a little more swallowed by the Earth  . But the sounds that were reaching my ears were only fake and judgemental. I could hear them criticize me for not crying , for not being grateful and simply leaving the ceremony in the middle of it. I smiled thinking how my grandma would’ve laughed in their faces and tell them to mind their own business .

 

The people that really matter will accept you just the way you are , they’ll be grieving in the way you want them to and respect your choices, she used to say ...How could those strangers ,with tears as disguise, understand...They couldn’t. They never would be able to...

 

„Ellie!” Suzy hugged me tightly, appearing out of nowhere „I’m so sorry...” she whispered in my hair.

„Suzy-pie...can’t- breath...”

„Oh , I’m sorry , are you ok?” she seemed concerned . Her eyes were red and puffy ,she must’ve cried more than me. Well, everybody cried more than me , but I knew her tears were sincere. I chucked slightly seeing her frowning face examining me.

„Pfff , I’m gonna survive , it’s not like you’re that strong .”

She pouted „I meant your grandma...”

„I know that...Don’t worry .She’s traveling , looking for a better place. And soon I’ll also go to a better place .” She stopped and widened her eyes, grabbing my collar . She was taller than me so I had to look up at her while trying to refrain myself from laughing at her psycho face.

 

„ELIZABETH  PARK IF YOU SUICIDE I SWEAR OF GOD I’M GONNA BRING YOU TO LIFE THEN KILL YOU AGAIN WITH A SHOVEL ,AND THEN BRING YOU TO LIFE AGAIN AND KILL YOU WITH A WOO-DO DOLL , AND THEN I’LL PLAY RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH YOUR BODY!!!!!!! AND THEN I’LL REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT TO ETERNITY~~~”

 

I burst out laughing , what did I do to deserve such a wonderful friend?

„IT’S NOT FUNNY!” she continued to scream in my face with bulging eyes

„Actually I think it’s hilarious...I’m not committing suicide you silly , I’m going to Korea”

„WHAT? I mean...WHAT? WHY??”

„I have nothing to stay here for”

„But what about ME??”

„I’ll hide you in one of my suitcases of course” I chucked.

„And again...IT’S NOT FUNNY!”

„It’s not supposed to. We’re supposed to celebrate this new beginning. Come on , Pouty-face, buy me some ice cream. ” I grabbed her sleeve and started walking slowly on the hot pavement.

„How long? How long have you planned this?”

„For a month or so...I enrolled to an art school.It will be an opportunity for me to transform my hobby into a carrier, and also practice Korean. With other people than you of course” I added knowing what she would’ve said next.

„When?”

„Tomorrow, with the 11 o’clock flight.You’ll be at the airport to say goodbye right?” . I smiled looking up at her. She glared.

„Not if I say it now. Good bye!” she turned around and started running in the opposite way.

 

Suzy’s POV

 

I started running, hoping my tears would be too tired to fall .

I felt so hurt...How could she do that? I know her grandma always told her to never look back in the past , to always enjoy the present but how could she simply leave behind our friendship? I was her  family now and I was gonna make sure it will stay that way.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HI~ so this is the first chapter...kind of short and sad but essential for figuring out Ellie's personality.

Heechul in the next chapter~~

If you like it, comment and subscribe

If you don't like it tell me that in your comments ((:

Also,the same if you have any suggestions.

The more comments and subscribers I get , the faster I'll update 'cause it will motivate me, so PLEASE , don't be silent readers .

Other than that , I hope you enjoy it~~~