To Get Noticed

3 Steps To Get Noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

before you start reading,

I forgot to mention that this is a genderbender fic.

Do not proceed if you don't like genderbender.

I think y'all know who are the diff genders in this fic.

-chom

 

---

“YAHH, BOMI!”

“Wait wait”

Hi, I am Yoon Bomi and I am currently studying in Seoul Arts School. The loud one is my bestfriend, Jung Eunji. So the thing is- Ringgggg -oops gotta go I’ll explain later.

“YAH JUNG WAIT” I shouted when I saw my bestfriend running across the hallway.

I can’t believe I got betrayed by my own bestfriend. I ran after him, not wanting to be late for my next class, Sports class. Mr Kwon will kill me if I’m even a second late.

“Look who’s here late” Park Chanyeol said. [A/N i love Chanyeol but i had no one else in mind lol]

“The one and only biggest nerd of the school, Yoon Bomi” he added.

There goes Chanyeol and his bickering. Honestly, I don't know what his problem is but he never misses the opportunity to get to me. I do dress like a nerd and look like a nerd but- Ok. I am a nerd. The biggest nerd of the school who unfortunately has a-

"YOON BOMI. 3 ROUNDS AROUND THE FIELD NOW." Mr Kwon ordered me.

Great. What a great way to start the day.

---

"Jung, I'll see you later after your meeting." I said to Eunji.

"Off to stalk your beloved crush?" Eunji teased me with a sly smirk on his face.

"Stalk is not the right word but whatever I just want to make sure she gets home safe" I said.

So the thing is, I, the biggest nerd of the school, have a crush on the princess of the school, Park Chorong. Everyday I stalk make sure she is safe. I am like her Prince Charming from afar. Sadly, she does not know me.

"Yoon, Your princess is moving, I think you need to go" Eunji said, pointing at a figure walking towards the gate.

I bid bye to Eunji and slowly walked after 'my princess'. I watched the beauty in front of me walk to the bus stop- Wait. Bus stop? Since when did she talk bus to her home. Not bothering the new route that Chorong took, I waited in the bus stop  together with her, hiding behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter