Chapter 1

Lost

I stare at a distance my best friend slash crush walking out of the schools gate with Hana next to him. My heart aches knowing I’ll never be the one you choose. That bright smile you always have on when she’s around you makes makes me utterly jealous, since I can never make you smile that big. The frown on my lips gets deeper as I watch you affectionately pat her head as she animatedly talks to you about something. Without knowing my hands found their way to my backpack strips tightening my grip. With a deep sigh I headed home, alone once again. 

 

As I dragged myself home I felt my cell phone rang from my back pocket. Reaching the phone I saw it was Jungkook calling. Jungkook, a boy from my class whom I’m just getting to know. I thought that since you’ve been busy with Hana these days I might as well find myself someone to hangout with to fill the whole you left open. 

 

“Yeah?” I asked without greeting Jungkook.

 

“Well hi to you too.” Jungkook sassily said. 

 

“What do you want Jeon? I’m not in the mood right now.” I replied waiting to hang up.

 

“I know, I saw them walking out of school together. You alone right now?” Jungkook asked.

 

I can already feel the sorrow in his voice. I knew he knows about my whole loving my best friend situation I’m going through as I told him just a few days after we started hanging out. I hate it when he starts taking pity for me. 

 

“Stop with acting all sorry for my . I’m fine, and yeah I’m alone walking home why?” I asked. 

 

“Let’s meet up some where.” Jungkook said. 

 

“I can’t, I’m too lazy.” I replied reaching the corner of my apartment building.

 

“Ayyyeee, come on its our last year of high school. We haven’t gone out in fooooorrrrreeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrr.” Jungkook whined.

 

It’s true though we haven’t gone out in a while. The last time we went out was almost two months ago. Mid terms where approaching and we both needed to focus on passing all of our tests...for college. An evil smirk appeared on my lips as I decided to play around with him.

 

“Kookie we’ve been together basically during the whole midterm week for the past two months.” I replied.

 

“That doesn’t count. We were studying for those tests. We only walked to cram school and back home that’s all!!!!” Jungkook replied sulking. 

 

I reached my building and saw him standing outside my apartment door. With a rise brow I made my way over making my presence felt. I can still here Jungkook ranting on the other end of the line as I walked in front of him unlocking my door. I walked in the room half listening to Jungkook and half watching him. He made himself comfortable in my apartment as I closed the door of the apartment and headed to my room to change. 

 

“Soooo watcha say?” Jungkook asked catching my whole attention.

 

“Come again sorry I wasn’t paying much attention to your rambling.” I honestly replied. 

 

“Ughhhh, you’re killing me [y/n]. I was saying how about we check out the new dance club that opened a few weeks ago.” Jungkook spoke.

 

“Hold on, I’m going to put you in speaker.” I told him as I began changing out of my school uniform. 

 

“Wear something clubby. I’ll be at your door by 8 p.m.” Jungkook said.

 

“I really have no say in this huh?” I asked smiling a little.

 

“Nope, none what’s so ever.” Jungkook replied with a teasing voice. 

 

“Hmmm” I replied.

 

As I was finished changing I grab my phone and headed back to the living room. I stare at the boy laying on my sofa playing with his phone. Slapping his legs to the side so I can sit down I heard Jungkook spoke. My eyes widen when I heard him spoke, I forgot he was still on speaker.

 

“So have you decided what to wear tonight?” His deep husky voice asked. 

 

The boy next to me quickly sat up and stared at me as I jump up from the sofa and made my way to the kitchen. 

 

“No. No idea, do you know what I should wear?” I asked grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. 

 

“Something Y!!!!” He shouted.

 

I rolled my eyes and told him sure than hanged up the call make it my way back to the sofa. I felt his eyes on me the whole time. Even when I was in the kitchen talking to Jungkook on the phone.

 

“Who was that?” He asked eyes never leaving my body.

 

“Just a friend, from class.” I replied.

 

He and Jungkook have yet to meet. And he doesn’t really know of Jungkook. Just the fact we’re from the same class, as well as cram school. But what he doesn’t know is that Jungkook became my second best friend. Someone I trust my life with, as much as I trust him. 

 

“Is it that kid I see with you during school?” I asked, I just nodded my head. 

 

“Why are you always with him?” He asked raising his eyebrow.

 

“Cause he’s my friend.” I simply replied getting up from the sofa and headed to my room. 

 

I heard him following me the inside the room. He sat on my bed as I looked through my closet wondering what I’ll be wearing for tonight. I found a black see through top and decided to wear that along with a black bra and one of my high waist shorts black of course. But something was missing to pull this look. Then I remembered the chocker Jungkook bought me a while back.

 

“Perfect.” I thought smiling at the outfit I laid down on my bed. 

 

“You going out?” His voice asked.

 

Fuuuccck I forgot he was here. I was excited picking my outfit that I totally ignored him. 

 

‘Great going [y/n]. How can you forget he’s here. I mean he’s been sitting INFRONT Of you this whole time!’ I told myself.

 

Giving him a shy smile. I explained to him that I have plans with a friend later tonight.

 

“And where are you going that you need to wear this?” He asked holding up my black lacy thong. 

 

My eyes widen when I saw him spinning my underwear around like some sort of toy. I tried to grab it from him only to have him lift it higher. Causing me to lose balance and fell on top of him. 

 

“ sorry.” I said quickly standing up and grabbing the underwear from him. 

 

“You haven’t answered my question [y/n]. We’re are going, needing to dress in those.” He asked looking an my outfit with a frown. 

 

“Out, and I need you to leave. I gotta get ready before he arrives.” I replied looking at the clock.

 

It was already 7:00 p.m. I have an hour to be ready. I headed to my bathroom turning on the shower letting the water warm up. I walked back to my room picked up my underwear and bra bringing them to my bathroom. I poked my head out and stared at him.

 

“Seriously I’m leaving at 8:30 I need you gone by then.” I said closing the bathroom door. I let the hot water run down my body. For the first few minutes I just stood still. My mind was empty as I relaxed under the the shower head. After a much needed meditation my mind and body became clear and peaceful. I began washing my body and hair. Once done I wrapped a towel around my body, drying myself. I put lotion all over my body and deodorant before putting on my undergarments. 

 

Thinking that he left already since I hear nothing but quietness outside I opened the door. And walked out of the bathroom to my room only to freeze midway when my eyes locked with his. He’s sitting on my chair that’s placed on the corner of the room playing with his phone. His phone dropped to the floor as his eyes travel up and down my body. I saw him gulping down a few times. I rushed back to the bathroom and wrapped my towel around my body once again. 

 

“What the hell, why are you still here?” I asked walking back to my room holding my towel tightly around my body. 

 

“I have nothing to do.” He lamely replied. 

 

His eyes are still glued to my body, as if he could see through my towel. If he has laser eyes I would have been turned into dust by now with those glares he’s giving me. I grabbed my clothes bringing them back to the bathroom to change their. After changing I went back to my room and sat on my vanity table. Pulling my bag of make up to the table I began with my foundation. 

 

“Are you seriously going out wearing that?” He asked walking towards me.

 

“Yes I am. Now when will you be leaving?” I asked.

 

“Come on just stay home tonight. There’s weirdo’s out there. Who knows what would happen to you, when you’re dress like that.” He replied standing behind me. 

 

“I’m going out and that’s finally. I’ll be fine, I won’t be alone I have a guy friend with me.” I said as I put on mascara. 

 

“That’s not helping my uneasiness. Having a dude with you feels wrong. I’m always the only guy with you since elementary.” He replied looking at the mirror of my vanity to have eye contact with me. 

 

Rolling my eyes at his childish I applied a dark cherry lipstick. Finishing my makeup I stood up pushing him aside walked to my jewelry box. I pulled out a pair of hoop earrings, and the chocker necklace. I walked out to the living room with him hot behind my tail.

 

“I’m serious I don’t want you to go out, dressing like that.” He said with serious tone. 

 

“And I’m serious you need to leave now.” I said as I put on my black combat boots.

 

I  behind him and stared pushing him out to the front door. When we reached the front door I opened it and my eyes widen when I saw Jungkook there with his hand in a fist form ready to knock on the door. 

 

“I guess you’re ready?” Jungkook asked smiling at me. 

 

“Uhhhh yeah let me just get my purse real quick.” I said smiling back.

 

“You Out now. See you on Monday.” I said turning around to him pulling him down n for hug before rushing back inside my room. 

 

NO ONE POV-

 

Once [y/n] was gone from there sight both Jungkook cleared his throat and introduce himself.

 

“Hi I’m Jeon Jungkook [y/n]’s classmate and best friend.” Jungkook greeted. 

 

“I’m Park Jimin, [y/n]’s original best friend.” Jimin said pulling out a hand to shake Jungkook’s. Never did both boys wished [y/n] would hurry up.

 

Hello readers!!!!

so I’m using my cellphone to write this fanfic so there willl be a lot Of mistakes. Please bare with me until my laptop is working again.