One

Game night?

Hi! Message to Nada: HAPPY BIRTHDAY xoxo once again! Hope you had a great one~ I wrote just a little chanbaek before your day ended so I hope you like it :') (twas an old draft so I kinda edited today hope it's not too messed up) 

 

Ok so here we go:

 

Chanyeol wondered how. 

He saw the young looking brunette lying down beside him, comfortably clothed in pyjamas after a "movie night " that didn't last any longer than 11pm. 

Baekhyun had dozed off right before the better scenes had come on, and Chanyeol really couldn't wake up his adorable sleeping puppy-like boyfriend despite the fact that their plan was left to fail. 

Therefore Chanyeol had opted to carry Baekhyun to their bed bridal style, which was a success despite the one time he almost dropped the brunette because he guessed he didn't quite realize the latter was heavier than he imagined, but that was just his exhaustion speaking. 

It surprised the tall man, because Baekhyun doesn't sleep like a rock and he probably should've woken by the mess but he didn't. 

But that wasn't what Chanyeol was wondering. 

Not when he looked at his boyfriend, and saw how the boy who was older than him by months, was so beautiful. Just calmly breathing and making those puppy like noises that he oh-so-loves. Chanyeol fell hard and harder each day and he loved it. 

It was when Baekhyun slept that Chanyeol loved to view Baekhyun's facial features closely. To just admire the older boy was something he'd usually do some nights. 

But unlike those times, Chanyeol was brought to an unexpected surprise when Baekhyun opened his eyes all of a sudden, pouncing at the former, and tackling him to his side of the bed. 

Baekhyun hovered over so that Chanyeol lied below him, and smirked after successfully scaring his lovely boyfriend with yoda-like ears. 

As cheesy as their position was at that moment, Chanyeol took a few moments to recover from the genuine shock that the event gave him. 

He slowly relaxed into a smile, his eyes suggesting Baekhyun to speak. 

The latter was enjoying this, his smirk grew bigger, from one of shyness to one of knowing. 

"I was waiting for the day I could catch you like this, Chanyeol. "

Chanyeol's face heated into a visible pink, words stuck on his throat. 

"I-I.. "

Baekhyun placed his finger on Chanyeol's lips, and the latter was maybe getting a hard on. 

But nope, this had never happened before. They slept on the same bed but Chanyeol hadn't felt this tensed in a long while. 

But instead of saying anything like that he pouted, "Yah! I really wanted to watch Zootopia-"

"For the eighth time?! I was really bored!" Baekhyun made this whiny child-like face as he got up, and Chanyeol could breathe. 

His mind was full of "Baekhyun why SO SO CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE-"

And then he hugged Baekhyun, which caught the latter in surprise. 

The shorter shouted a "YAH", with his face all pink and flustered and he tried pushing Chanyeol away. 

But he was held firm and secure yet gently in large warm arms, so Baekhyun gave in and hugged back.

 

Chanyeol heaved a small sigh, when he heard Baekhyun whisper, 

"You wanna have a game night instead? " 

 

 

Oh, Chanyeol was so ready for that.