FINAL

Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene knows how wrong it is in eyes of everyone. The moment she let herself be free she know she up. But how can you say what is wrong from right? Can you call it wrong when someone hurts because of what you did? Or you will know if it is right or wrong based on the output? Irene don't know.

 

"You are spacing out." That voice of an angel that never failed to give shiver through her spine, the deafening silence of the street of Seoul. Irene took a glance at the taller girl walking with her. For almost a year, they dated. Yet she doesn't know how does it feel to have that hand of the other intertwined with her.

 

"Something happened in the school? I told you that don't mind Seowon's friends. We already talked and he promised they would stop being jerk." She smile sweetly at her, Irene want to squeeze her cheeks and hug her right there, right now. But she was afraid, what if they see? What would they say? Will they judge them? She wish she was brave as her. She wish she became the real adult she is and stop being immature.

 

"You giving me cold shoulder, are you tired? I am sorry if I always insist walking. I just find it sweet I guess? Because we can walk and spend more time together." She scratch her nape and let out throaty laugh. Irene see how she transfer the leather bag in her left arm, she frown.

 

"I told you I would bring that, you are so hard headed. You have your own bag. Why are you bringing mine?" Irene doesn't know why she is getting irritated, she doesn't know why she is getting irritated on those smile that always make her happy, to those caring gestures that never failed to make her flutter. Sooyoung was surprised, she doesn't know why Joohyun seems irritated. She get worried.

 

"Joohyun ah." She calmly let out.

 

"Stop calling me that! Why the heck it was all fine to you?! Why?! How can you just let it be like this?! Why is it all fine with you Sooyoung! Why are you always adjusting for me?! Don't you get tired?! Just stop smiling because I know you are hurting too! Stop letting all these things slide!!!" Joohyun almost fell down, but Sooyoung was fast enough to catch her. Tonight she wasn't teacher Irene. But Joohyun, the girlfriend of Park Sooyoung.  

 

Sooyoung let out a soft laugh. The night was getting cold. She pull Joohyun closer to her to warm her up. She was crying, and Joy hates herself for making her cry. "I'm sorry. I want to be strong for us. I love you." She whispers sweetly, softly and lovingly. She caress Joohyun's back and let the girl calm down. She would never gt tired whispering those words.

 

 

"Why? You know how good the school is! What's been running to that head of yours?!" Sooyoung knows, of course she know. This is her fault after all. She know how Joohyun was controlling herself when they are together. She sigh and just absorb all the shouting and yelling from her dad after all he will still say yes.

 

"You know, tell me." Her father was now calm, she sigh. She look at her father who standing by the door of her room. Her mom was on ber bed. She sigh, there's no sense of faking things. "I am a gay." She says like it was nothing. Her parents were just looking at her, and she hear her father sigh.

 

"We know that already, your two best friends were talkative. Thanks to Yerim and Yerin. So what's the real deal?" Her father asked, she look at her mom and back to her father. She let out another sigh. "Here." She show a picture of Joohyun in her phone. She see how her mom smile. She also see how the face of her father soften. "Is she your classmate? She is beautiful. Your crush?" Her mom asked. Joy almost laugh. She know that her parents already like Joohyun. 

 

"She is my girlfriend." She proudly says. Her mother clap in happiness, and her dad could only smile. "But the real deal is. She's a teacher in our school. I know how wrong it is. I mean teacher-student relationship is forbidden. I see how Joohyun was hurting and I make everything hard for her. The last thing I wnat to happen is that to give up on us. So I think transferring is the best thing to do. Though it seems impossible when the school year is at mid." Joy trying to explain hoping to pursue her dad. 

 

"I'll call Mr. Kim, I know they still accept transferee in mid year."

 

 

 

"What is it now Park Sooyoung?!" Sooyoung look at the paper that Irene was holding. She smile, and grab the paper and see it was her transferee form. How come Irene have it, she wonder. "How come you got it?" She asked calmly, but Irene was giving her cold shoulder. She look around the place. They were near the old building, she didn't think twice, she grab Irene by the waist and crash their lips. Joy smile through the kiss. She always wanted to do this.

 

"Joy! What are you doing?" Irene push her away. Joy smile and held Irene's hand. "You don't know how I wanted to do this, I want to kiss you. I want to held your hands like this and hug you like this." Irene was shock as Joy hug her tight. "I don't want to see you cry again. I want to make things easy for you. From now on let us date like a normal couple. Please stop getting afraid because I am always with you Bae Joohyun." Joohyun pull away and meet Sooyoung'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter