1/1

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 2920 days since we’ve been romantically together.

It’s been a full 365 days since we’re officially and legally binded by the glistening silver bond in our rings.

Our love story started as a childhood teasing of our parents, suddenly, I felt a tingling sensation towards him.  I don’t know how it all started but I felt like our little conversations turned into little sweet sensation that his mere existence is happiness for me.

I just remember blabbering words like “I like you a lot” or was it “I love you so”. I don’t know. The next thing I knew is that, I kissed him. A light one, I was inexperienced. I don’t know how to kiss or anything I just pressed my lips on his and that’s basically it, we told our parents about us when he shyly tell me he likes and loves me too.

Our parents were ever supportive on us. They even pushed us to live in together when we started college, and yes, our relationship isn’t as perfect as it was pictured to be.

We have a share of stubborness that often leads to senseless arguments. I came to a point that I cheated, not once but twice but he always forgives me. He was the most forgiving person I’ve known. I know I was a jerk for hurting him, for cheating but whenever we try to split up, I ended up begging  for his forgiveness and he was actually giving in and forgiving me.

When I cheated the second time, he asked for time and space, of course our parents never knew about it. I stayed away, for five months, and no we never broke up. When I was far from him, that’s when I realized that I am nothing without him.

I was lost and he was the missing piece of me, so I courted him, a formal one. You know, I asked him out, buy him chocolates and flowers, send and pick him from work that makes everyone averted  their attention to us.

Some rai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter