Video Call

To the moon and back ♥

The boys had a blast.The 3-days concert in bangkok was a huge success, the boys were very tired after the concert but they weren't complaining though because all their efforts and practices didn't get wasted. They had fun interacting with fans and playing with them on stage, grabbing their phones and record themselves with it and playing with the toys the fans threw to the stage.

 

After a few discussions, the boys had decided that they would have a small party after their concert to celebrate the successful concert.

 

They had decided that they’ll just have a party in the hotel because if someone gets drunk it's easy to get them into their room because it's just a few walks away.

 

“Congratulations, guys” Their manager exclaimed, clapping along with the staffs. The boys cheered and hugged each other.

 

“Let's go back to our hotel now and get changed because we're going to have a party!” Their manager exclaimed once again making the boys and the staffs roar.

 

after their excitements died down, Baekhyun took the opportunity to thank the staffs and the boys for their hard work

 

After that he packed his things and goes straight to van. He took out the phone and texted his family first that their concert has ended successfully and they are going back to their hotel now. After that, She texted his beloved girlfriend who's probably sulking right now.

 

To: Taengoo <3

Hey taeng ♥ We're done with our concert and we're heading back to our hotel now, we really enjoyed the concert hehe love you taeng, take care always.

 

From: Taengoo

That's good to hear, baek :)

 

To: Taengoo

What's wrong? Is everything okay there taeng?

 

From: Taengoo

Yes, It's okay, I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me

 

To: Taengoo

I'm pretty sure you're not okay taeng, don't worry I'll call you later after our party is done. take care always taeng i love you..

 

From: Taengoo

I will baek and you too, I love you too… so so much.

 

————————————————

 

“Thank you also guys for making this concert a huge success without you guys we wouldn't be here now, cheers.” Suho announced, thanking the staffs and their manager for making the concert successful.

The boys and the the staffs cheered and continued on to the party.

Baekhyun only spent time with the boys just for an hour or two in the party, he was tired and wanted to talk to his girlfriend because hell, he misses her so much and he promised to call her after their party has ended but he couldn't wait any longer.

He didn't drink any alcoholic beverages because he was afraid the members would record him again getting drunk and would spit some horrible words and threw up.

“I'm going upstairs, hyung.” Baekhyun half shouted to suho. Suho smiled and said “Boyfriend duty again huh?” Baekhyun chuckled and nodded. “Okay, you can go. Tell noona i said hi.” Suho stated and shooed baekhyun away playfully. Baekhyun laughed at his hyung and went to his room.

 

He lied down a bit and dial his girlfriend's number.

 

“Hey, taengoo” Baekhyun whispered, chuckling a little.

 

“Hey, baek.” Taeyeon responded, clearly evident that she was sad.

 

“Who hurted my baby? why are you sad Taeng? hmm? ” Baekhyun pouted even though he knows she won't see it as he noticed the evident sadness of his girlfriend’s voice

 

“No one, I'm just…” Taeyeon sighed and stop.

 

“Aww, come on taeng, you know I'm always here for you right? I'm your boyfriend, i should know why are you sad” Baekhyun explained.

 

“It's just that I really miss you baek.” Taeyeon responded, who is she kidding? she's her boyfriend anyway so it's not bad missing the person right?

 

The other line went silent, only the bed sheets and the squeaking of bed was heard. Taeyeon was a feeling anxious. She was worried.

 

Baekhyun hanged up the phone.

 

But then he called again, a video call this time.

 

“I miss you too taeng” Baekhyun pouted and act cute. Taeyeon chuckled

 

“Oh please, you're not even cute.” Lies, it was obviously a lie because of her red cheeks and her genuine smile showing.

 

“Oh well taeng, you're not really an expert in lying aren't you?” Baekhyun smirked and taeyeon couldn't do anything. There was no point of defending herself anymore. It would be useless.

 

“I really miss you taeng” baekhyun said for the nth time already. “I wish you were here now” Baekhyun added.

 

Taeyeon's heart fluttered.

 

“I miss you too baek.” Taeyeon smiled genuinely. They were too into their video call that they were both surprised when zero — taeyeon's dog — barked.

 

Baekhyun blink and chuckled, so as taeyeon.

 

“Come here, come here.” Taeyeon patted her bed gesturing that zero can come to her bed.

 

After that the dog stop barking. Zero taeyeon’s lips and face which made taeyeon giggled. Baekhyun cleared his throat, signaling that he was still here.

 

“I'm here babe” Baekhyun pouted, jealous of zero at the moment.

 

“I know” Taeyeon chuckled..

 

“I can't believe I'm actually jealous to Zero” Baekhyun said, “I really miss you taeng, if we are in the same place right now i would probably kiss you. No, i will definitely kiss you.” Baekhyun added.

 

Taeyeon was speechless, once again and blushed.

 

“Stop it, byun baekhyun. You're making me my heart burst out.” Taeyeon said hiding her face to zero

 

After playing with zero for a while, she also talks to baekhyun asking how his day went and how her day went, telling each other i love you’s and miss you’s, exchanging stories.

 

Baekhyun yawned. Taeyeon notice it and was worried about the time there. He quickly checks it and it was almost 2.

 

She cursed herself for keeping him up so late when he just finished his concert. “I’m sorry for keeping you this late baek, i didn't know, i didn't notic–” Taeyeon was cut off by baek. “It's okay, babe. It's nothing I would rather be spending my time  with you than sleeping.” Baekhyun responded.

 

If taeyeon would get a dollar every time baekhyun made her heart flutter, she would be a millionaire right now.

 

“Stil new in the endearments, babe?” Baekhyun tease his girlfriend which his girlfriend replied with an eye roll.

 

“Oh shut up, go to sleep now.” Taeyeon chuckled. “Okay, okay. Goodnight taeng i love you.” Baekhyun said as he make a kissing gestures to his girlfriend.

 

“Goodnight too and sweet dreams to you, my baby.” Taeyeon said.

 

and with that taeyeon ended the call.

 

To: Taengoo

You're really such an unpredictable girl aren't you? wait till i’ll be there. I won't let this slip away.

 

To: Taengoo

Goodnight, my princess. Sleep well.

 

Damn it, baekhyun. You always get me. Every damn time. 

Taeyeon chuckled as she read the messages, she didn't bother replying back to him and just went to sleep.

 

"i ​​​love you, baek" was her last thought before she drifted to sleep.