I thought you love me?

The nice guy

 

 

Jihoon turns around to face Jinyoung who is sitting next to him, with his head leaning on his shoulder and lips facing his neck, dangerously close.

“Bae Jinyoung,” Jihoon calls him.

“Hm?” Jinyoung hums in return, head not turning to face Jihoon at all.

“I believe there is more free space in this room, with countless pillows for you to lay your head on yet you still wanna choose my shoulder?”

Jinyoung chuckles.

“Hey, I am talking to you.” Jihoon flicks Jinyoung’s forehead lightly, causing him to groan in pain.

“But I love it here!”

Jihoon flicks Jinyoung’s forehead again.

“I believe that’s not even a valid argument, Jinyoungie.”

Jinyoung puffs his cheeks and lifts his head from Jihoon’s shoulder. Before Jihoon manages to let out a relief sigh, Jinyoung places his head again on Jihoon’s shoulder but this time he places his lips much closer towards Jihoon’s neck. Jihoon could feel Jinyoung’s hot breath brushes against his bare skin, causing him to shiver unconsciously.

“B- Bae Jinyoung,” Jihoon tries his best to sound stern and calm but fails embarrassingly when he himself could feel his own body shivers slightly from such small gesture.

“Hyung, just let me stay like this for a bit more okay? I want to be blessed with a good scent around me while taking a short yet sweet nap this afternoon,” He nods while closing his eyes before he continues his words. “I’ll pay you with anything.”

Jihoon opens his mouth to argue with Jinyoung’s argument but stops abruptly with the thoughts of not wanting to embarrass himself by saying something stupid again or at least not stuttering like an idiot as how he usually appears as.

“Fine,” Jihoon takes a deep breath before he speaks again. “But you better give me my pay for this. As you know, I don’t do for people for free.”

Jihoon could feel Jinyoung rolls his eyes at him, even if he cannot see him right now thanks to position they are in now, or maybe because Jihoon is just not ready to face Jinyoung right now since all he could focus on is how to not feel excited simply by feeling Jinyoung’s hot breath against his skin. It sends weird butterflies to Jihoon’s stomach and he is definitely not gonna let this be.

“I will, hyung. I will,” Jinyoung answers without opening his eyes at all, probably focusing on how to fall asleep without being addicted to Jihoon’s scent.

Jihoon turns his head slightly to face Jinyoung’s face, surprised since he is greeted by Jinyoung’s dazzling and angelic look which he is already well aware of but it never fails to amaze him everytime he stares at it. Jinyoung is, simply an aesthetic human being.

“Jinyoungie..” Jihoon speaks in the lowest tone he could possibly do, trying to get Jinyoung’s attention.

No respond.

“Bae Jinyoung...” Jihoon calls for his name again, this time slightly louder than before, hoping that at least Jinyoung will hum as an answer.

Still no respond.

“I am claiming for my pay now,” Jihoon leans his face closer towards Jinyoung’s while his hand brushes away the bang that is covering Jinyoung’s perfect sleeping face. He places a soft kiss right under Jinyoung’s left eye and does the same on his right eye.

No movement. Jihoon is sure that Jinyoung is in deep sleep so he decided to do everything he has been wanting to do since the very first day he fell for the said boy. Jihoon loves him, not as a brother nor even as a friend. He loves Jinyoung, as someone who he does not mind to kiss every morning and every night.

Jihoon turns to face Jinyoung again and this time he leaves a few smooches on Jinyoung’s forehead, chubby cheeks, temple, tip of his nose, and lastly he moves his lips slightly downwards with the hope of getting the chance to kiss Jinyoung’s cheek again that he loves so much to play with during the day.

He continues sliding his lips downwards to find Jinyoung’s cheek only to be greeted by a soft plump of lips later. Jihoon leans backward almost immediately since he got surprised by the unthinkable mistake and probably thinking of punishing himself since he thought he will be killed by Jinyoung’s fans already if they are aware of such incident. Dang.

“Do you already stop loving me?” a low yet deep voice suddenly speaks.

Jihoon turns to face the owner of the voice and widen his eyes more in shocked as he realised that the voice belongs to Jinyoung.

“J- Jinyoungie. I could explain! This is not…” Jihoon tries to defend his argument but Jinyoung is already ahead of him. Jinyoung simply places his index finger on Jihoon’s lips, whispers a few words to Jihoon before he simply leaves the bed as well as the room.

 

 

Jihoon recalls what Jinyoung said to him just a moment ago.

“I thought you love me..”

Everything starts registering into Jihoon’s mind. Jinyoung loves him. The one and only tall yet small guy in Jihoon’s arms also has feelings for him. Jihoon jumps off his bed and immediately runs after Jinyoung, using all of his focus solely on finding the one who always make his heart uneasy and beat fast for no reason all the time.

There he is, standing in front of the mirror of his room, fondling with his own lips or at least that is what Jihoon thinks he is doing because he can only see his back but he is so sure that it is indeed Jinyoung. He always knows which back belongs to Jinyoung. He always knows.

“Jinyoungie..” He calls for Jinyoung’s name from behind with the nickname that he is most fond of.

Jinyoung flinches in surprised and turns his body around almost immediately, somehow amused to find Jihoon in his own room.

“H- hyung..” He looks down slightly to avoid looking at Jihoon’s eyes.

Jihoon takes a few steps forward until he reaches Jinyoung’s standing spot, places his fingers on Jinyoung’s chin and makes him look at him in the eyes.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Tell you what?”

“You know what I mean here, Jinyoung.”

“Scratch that. Which part do you mean, hyung?”

“Huh?”

“I said which part? The fact that I do love you or that I have been dying for years to be kissed by you?”

“Wait, what?”

Jinyoung pouts slightly and slaps Jihoon’s hand that is holding his chin sternly, he then moves to lean his forehead on Jihoon’s shoulder with an arm snakes around Jihoon’s petite waist protectively.

“You heard me, hyung. Don’t make me repeat myself. It is embarrassing,” Jinyoung mumbles under his breath, head refusing to look up at Jihoon again.

“But, Bae Jinyoung. How the hell was I supposed to know that you do love me? You are just acting like how you usually are around me. I am not gonna act all mighty and assume that you do have feelings for me when it could mean that you are just being the nice Bae Jinyoung, our school Lila Prince that every girls is dying to date.”

Jihoon can hear Jinyoung’s sigh from above, perhaps thinking of another excuse to give to him but Jihoon wants to beat him on it.

“Bae Jin-” Jihoon did not manage to finish his words when Jinyoung suddenly lift his head and leans in to press his lips on Jihoon’s lips. Jinyoung lets his lips linger there for a brief moment before he pulls away.

“Hyung, have you ever seen me laying my head on anyone’s lap? Or let them touch me even?” Jinyoung leaves another short kiss on the corner of Jihoon’s lips. “I am indeed the school model student, but I am not an easy man. I usually let people to touch my hand only, and those are mainly for a handshake as a greeting.”

Jihoon blinks in confusion as he stares into Jinyoung’s deep orbs, looking for the meaning behind Jinyoung’s words.

Jinyoung who notices this, cannot help but to let out soft chuckle as he knows very well that Jihoon still needs more assurance on what he actually meant in this situation and it is purely not a misunderstanding.

“I love you,” Jinyoung confesses. “I have always loved you since the day you helped me with my practise for public speaking. It sounds so late because I am supposed to fall for you way earlier but that. I just know that I am already in deep trouble because I am in love with you.”

Jinyoung snakes both of his arms this time around Jihoon and presses his body closer against Jiboon’s small yet muscular body, he leans in slowly to leave another soft kiss on Jihoon’s chubby and fluffy cheeks that Jinyoung always admire.

Crap. What a wrong timing. Jinyoung’s lips did not manage to reach Jihoon’s cheek but they landed on Jihoon’s soft and plump lips instead. Jihoon kissed him. Oh, wait. Scratch that. Jihoon is kissing him.

Jihoon pulls Jinyoung close to him by cupping both of his cheeks and tilts his head slightly to capture Jinyoung’s lips on his own, kissing him passionately as if only he and Jinyoung own the world at the moment.

The kiss lasts longer than Jinyoung expected because Jihoon is not the type to show his feelings that much, contradicting to what everyone knows about him. Jihoon can be loud and bright in the school but he is actually kind of reserved and not so expressive with his own feelings. He likes to observe and help to figure out everyone else’s problem but definitely not his own. He is more comfortable that way. So when he is actually behaving this way around Jinyoung, Jinyoung cannot help but feel so delighted that Jihoon is opening up to him. He wants to safely assume that Jihoon is happy around him.

Jihoon pours all of his hidden feelings for the latter in the kiss, making sure that Jinyoung knows that he is happy too that things are working out for both of them. Jihoon is more than happy to know that he is not crushing on someone anymore. It is love, since Jinyoung said so.

Jinyoung lets out a small frown when Jihoon pulls away from the kiss slowly after a moment later, feeling disappointed at the sudden loss of Jihoon’s lips. Jihoon lets out soft chuckle when he notices the frown Jinyoung did, he decided to tease Jinyoung by ignoring it and rest his forehead on Jinyoung’s with closed eyes. He is happy. Jihoon is too happy to function anymore.

“I think I am gonna die.”

Jihoon can hear Jinyoung let out a small gasp, perhaps surprised with Jihoon’s words.

“Hyung! Why suddenly you said-”

“I love you,” Jihoon cuts Jinyoung’s words. “I love you so much, Jinyoungie. I can’t believe I can call you my boyfriend from now on. I am gonna die from all of this happiness.”

Jinyoung remains silent. It lasts for more than a minute and it makes Jihoon worried so he decided to open his eyes to check on him. What came to his sight is more than mesmerizing and beyond the normal beauty Jihoon has ever seen.

“Oh my god, Jinyoungie. Are you blushing?”

Jinyoung gets flustered at Jihoon’s question and slaps Jihoon’s back lightly before he hides his face in Jihoon’s neck. His bright red face.

“S- shut up. I am not!” Jinyoung mumbles against Jihoon’s skin.

It sends Jihoon’s some shiver down his spine but he decided to ignore it because teasing Jinyoung seems more  interesting to him than his own inner incitement.

“Alright, pink princess. I will pretend that I did not see that,” Jihoon smirks and wraps his arms around Jinyoung’s shoulder protectively, brushing his lips against Jinyoung’s hair and leaves a few soft kisses there. Jinyoung smells nice. He is glad that he can do this to Jinyoung whenever he wants from now on. Jinyoung belongs to him, and he is going to fight all of the girls, who have been trying to hit on Jinyoung all this time, that he pretended not to care before.

“I said, I am not! And I am not a princess!”

 

THE END