♠ 04. Angel

Myungyeol Drabble Fanfics

WOHOOOOO I'M COMEBACK ( again ) #le dancing CBA

hope you didn't wait too long ehehehehhh

=========================================================================================================================

 

 

Both of them laying on the middle of meadow. Closing their eyes and let the warm wind brushing faces with a soft blow. The jet black haired boy exhaled slowly, a curve shaping on his perfectly pink lips at once. The other boy beside him peeking a bit, his brown eyes twitched as he smiles too.

“ Dreaming about him again?” he asked, broken the silence between them.

MyungSoo nodded and his smile grew bigger. “ Yeah, he’s coming into my dream again.”

“ You’re too much watching fantasy romance movie, kid,” SungYeol chuckled as MyungSoo replied his jokes with a pout. “ Joking~”

MyungSoo titled his head towards SungYeol, and the taller boy do the same.

“ You know, he has the most gorgeous eyes I ever seen, Yeol,” MyungSoo spoke out. Closing his eyes like remembering something. “ He has a deer eyes. Big, round, dark brown and glistening on a cheerfull yet warming expression.”

“ Oh yeah?” SungYeol scrunched his nose. “ You’re exaggerating.”

“ I’m not!” he replied and flicked the brown haired boy’s forehead. “ He’s perfect you know.”

“ Okay then—“ SungYeol keep his mouth shut. Afterall, he’s keep returning MyungSoo’s word in case he’s actually—jealous.

Why he can’t be MyungSoo’s guardian angel instead of that imaginary man?

“ He’s slightly taller than me too. With slender figure... And somehow I know when he embraces me with his arms, I’m completely fit well with him,” MyungSoo exhaled for the umpteenth time.

“ Ha, like a puzzle?”

“ Yeah, kinda.”

“ Soo?”

MyungSoo humming as the respond. SungYeol sat up, his knees folded and wrapped by his arms. He hesitantly looking at the shorter boy.

“ Your guardian angel—did you like him?”

MyungSoo opened his closed eyes, staring blankly towards SungYeol. He folded his arms behind his head and chuckled like a kid. SungYeol staring at him intensively, trying to find out how exactly MyungSoo’s heart.

“ Yeah, Yeol. I like—no, I love him. I know you’re probably laughing at me, but then I know him since years ago. I know his hidden childish side inside his matureness, I know he had addicted to something which sometimes makes me jealous, I know everything about him,” MyungSoo paused. “ I loved everything about him.”

SungYeol bit his lower lip. His eyebrows lifted up a bit, “ Wait. You said you know him since years ago, but you told me that you’ve dreamed about him about a week ago.”

“ I lied,” MyungSoo showed his giggles. “ I dreamed him everyday since seven years ago. Someone to be my guardian angel.”

So this is the truth—MyungSoo had someone he loved.

“ Well, to be true, he’s stealed my first kiss, that bastard.”

One sided love is hurting, right?

SungYeol forced his lips to smile. “ Good then. I hope you can have his heart too.”

MyungSoo sat down, right beside SungYeol who looking at the other direction—in case his tears about to fall. The shorter boy chuckled softly and leaning his head into SungYeol’s shoulder.

“ He had slender figure—well, really comfy when I sneak around my arms, he freakishly tall, he screamed like a kid—or even louder, his face showed something called matureness but inside he’s just 5 years old kid trapped in old body—“ MyungSoo paused, and slowly SungYeol turned his face. Now their tip of noses are touching each other. “ And those deer eyes, never leaving my mind since seven years ago.”

“ Wait—“ SungYeol’s eyes blinked innocently. “ Seven—you said seven years? That was when—“

“ When I met someone who’s annoyed me so much as a neighbor and new classmate. When I realized I had fallen for those deer eyes—or yours.”

SungYeol was faberglasted. The words he wants to spell out stuck on his throat. The only thing he can do is staring into MyungSoo’s warm and shady eyes.

“ Don’t you get it, SungYeol? You’re the one I want to be my guardian angel.”

======================================================================================================================

HOHOHOHO i'm much better rn :3 so i decided to continue this drabble fics since I'm staying on the house today

sorry for error grammar and typo . you all know english is not my first languange so bare with me .

i'm already get a complain from an anon about my BAD engrish

LEAVE COMMENT , I'll appruciate it a lot :"3