♠ 03. Acting

Myungyeol Drabble Fanfics

 

“ MyungSoo, want me to take something for you from canteen?” asked SungJong when he went up, heading to the canteen. “ You seems busy with those papers,” he chuckled at his friend’s serious face.

“ Uh just drinks, Jongie—and thanks,” MyungSoo anwered without removing his eyes from the paper he held, makes the diva rolled his eyes.

“ Definitely there’s something missing here...,” MyungSoo mumbled to himself. Scratching some lines but then shakes his head. Something missing to make this romance drama can bring the audience into the story. “ But what’s missing? Argh—“

“ Whoa, kid! Something wrong with your head?”

MyungSoo blinked his eyes a couple of time. He know that voice. That high pitch but soft voice from. He lifted his head and find a freakishly tall man with pale skin and jet black hair—just like him but neater.

“ Ah, anni, sunbaenim,” he flashed a smile—a nervous one—when the older sat beside him on the edge of stage. Joining him staring the paper.

“ Stop calling me sunbaenim sheesh—I’m not that old,” he pouted, earning a chuckle from MyungSoo.

“ Sorry, SungYeol hyung.”

“ That’s better,” his chubby cheeks lifted up a bit when he smiles, MyungSoo noticed that. “ You seems desperated with the script, SooSoo. What’s up? I guess thats a perfect one.”

SooSoo, MyungSoo stunned. How I wanted that lips saying my name in that way again.

“ I don’t know, hyung. Its just lacking—I need something, a line or action, to make sure audience feels the boy’s feelings,” MyungSoo explained, SungYeol nodded as he listened. “ The boy was loved the girl a lot, but he have to convinced her. She’s a bit hesitate since she’s kinda nerdy at school. Not wanting the boy get scolded by everyone because he’s in relationship with her.”

SungYeol knitted his eyebrows in the matter of thinking, unconciously pouting his lips adorably. And MyungSoo saw that. He’s older but way much adorable than himself.

Little did he know—everyone has left the art room. Leaving both alone.

“ Aha!” SungYeol flicked his thumb. “ I had an idea! But is it okay to show some skinship in a school drama?”

“ As long as its not exeggerating—“ MyungSoo shrugged his shoulder. “ Its okay.”

“ Are you sure?”

MyungSoo put much effort to gulp his saliva when he realized SungYeol was so close with him. He’s facing MyungSoo so close, their tip of nose almost touching.

My, those deer eyes....

“ Yeah, I’m sure, hyung,” MyungSoo try not to stutter of the action.

“ I don’t wanna involved when teachers scolded this scene,” SungYeol giggling in a kid way.

Those laugh, like a bell tingling on my ears...

“ But first I need a partner to show it to you,” he continued.

“ I guess everyone leaving for canteen, hyung,” MyungSoo replied, bit his lower lip.

“ I have you,” SungYeol flasing a smirk.

“ Eh?”

SungYeol put his hand on MyungSoo’s cheek, caressing it softly. His fingers trails MyungSoo’s face line by line. His deer eyes never leaving MyungSoo’s black orbs, making the younger can’t help but blushed. Its like SungYeol just trying to convince him.

Convinced him about something.

And when his hand reached MyungSoo’s chin, SungYeol immediately pull it until their lips crashed. In a couple of minute, they were sharing a passionate kiss. Sweet, gently yet demanding to be more.

SungYeol broke up first, panting and inhaled a long breath before saying,

“ I love you.”

MyungSoo stunned. His heart like jumping from a cliff.

“ Good acting, hyung. I never saw a great actor like you in my life,” he trying to flash a smile. Instead his heart is hurting a bit, he know that was just for drama purpose.

SungYeol shook his head. “ No, I love you.”

“ Errmm—hyung—“

“ I love you, Kim MyungSoo,” SungYeol said it again, leaning closer to peck MyungSoo’s tip of nose. “ Don’t you get it?”

“ But—when you’re noticing me—“

“ When you barging into art room, begging for a sorry from me cause you’re coming late for discussing school drama for Valentine—“ SungYeol scratching his nose, hiding his blushing cheek.

“ That’s a year ago...”

“ Yes, it’s been a year I’m acting all way like nothing happen on my heart everytime I see you,” SungYeol chuckled, ruffling the shorter boy’s hair.

“ That was just your acting?”

“ Yep—“ SungYeol patting MyungSoo’s cheeks with both his hand. “ But this time, for real, Kim MyungSoo. I love you.”

“ I love you too, SungYeol.”

 

---

MY TEETH WAS ACHING FROM THOSE SWEETNESS lmao hahaha

idk how I can write this way . I'm definitely a boy who blind about skinship thingy--but i guess MyungYeol teach me a lot hahahahaa

LEAVE COMMENT ! I'LL BE SO APPRUCIATED AND GET SPIRIT TO CONTINUE ! :D