♠ 02. The Reason

Myungyeol Drabble Fanfics

 

RRRIIIINGGGGG!

Students scream in excitement when the bell ring, indicating they had the like-living-hell school hours ended and ready get home. All the students ran out from class like in minute, leaving some students who still packing their belongings.

One of them is MyungSoo.

A curve drew on his thin lips, signaling he’s in the good mood today. Well, actually almost everyday he smiling like idiot. Lately he found a nice little petshop near his school, right on his way back home. That’s the reason he’s smiling right now. At least if he can’t adopted one, he still can play around with puppies—which is his favourite animal—there for an hour.

The raven haired boy immediately slung his backpack on his shoulder, put his hands on the school blazer’s pocket and walked casually. But the thin smile can’t leave his face since before.

Should I bring something for them?he thought when he passed a minimarket right beside his school gate.

MyungSoo decided to step in, buying some a small pack of dog foods. He stopped in his spot when he passed the drink section. Something caught his eyes.

Coffee.

Even wider smile started to drew over his face after see it. He immediately grab one and rushed to the cashier.

Summer breeze strikes MyungSoo’s face softly. Makes him inhaled deeply and blow it away with a smile simultaneously. MyungSoo started to walk faster, wanted more quickly reached the place.

Ting ting~!

A sound of bell greet MyungSoo when he push the petshop’s door. Revealing three puppies who playing around on the front hall, fighting for a pink ball.

“ Dubu! Coco! Nurungie!” MyungSoo called their names with his soothing voice, makes those puppies forget about their fight and running towards MyungSoo. “ How are you, kids?” he asked, responded by a happy barks from them.

“ Seems you all get so healthy eh?” MyungSoo sat down on the wood floor, busy those soft fur of puppies. “ Ah, I have something for you!” he said happily, opened his backpack and pull our the dog foods. “ Ta-da!!”

And the petshop getting noisy because of those puppies’s bark.

“ Whoa whoa calm down, Coco—“ MyungSoo get a bit difficult since the black-brownish puppy named Coco started to jump towards him. “ Sat down!” he demanded, but Coco ignores him. “ Come on, look at Dubu and Nurungie. Sat down!”

“ Coco, anja!” *(means: sit down!)

The puppy immediately put his down on the floor, earning a laugh from MyungSoo. He felt his heart thumped loudly when that voice captured by his ears.

It’s him.

“ Hai, SooSoo-ah,” he felt his head being patted softly, makes him bit his lower lip to hide his nerveousness. “ Hows your day?”

MyungSoo turned his had, gulping his saliva when he saw the other boy has squatted down beside him. Even their face are so close, MyungSoo can hear his steady breath.

“ Being fine, as long as I can visited them,” answered MyungSoo, trying hardly to push down his stuttering voice.

“ Are you get fever?” the boy starring at him with concerned look. “ You’re stuttering, aren’t you?”

Damn, that brown deer eyes!

“ Anni,” MyungSoo managed to smile. “ I’m okay, SungYeol hyung.”

“ Well let me know if you go sick or something,” SungYeol said, patted MyungSoo’s back softly. Making the younger feels butterflies fluttering in his stomach. “ Ah yea—I’ve got news for you, SooSoo-ah,” he said shortly.

“ What news?” MyungSoo furrowing his eyebrows, his hand on Nurungie—caressing his brownish fur softly. “ Bad or good one?”

“ Both,” SungYeol sat down right beside MyungSoo and reached for Dubu who started to fighting with Coco. “ Which one you wanted first?”

“ Good one.”

“ Well these trio will be adopted by a rich family, which means they will lived happy and healthy. And they wouldn’t be apart,” SungYeol giggles a bit, making MyungSoo bit his lower lip again.

How he loves those laugh sounds from SungYeol...

“ The bad news is—“ SungYeol inhaled deeply. “ This petshop will be closed down. You know, only this trio who left. So if they’re being adopted, I have to closed down this petshop and moved.”

“ Where?” MyungSoo hardly not showing his worry tone. That means I wont meet him again? he thinks himself.

“ I don’t know. But don’t worry, you still gonna meet me later,” SungYeol said, like reading MyungSoo’s mind. “ I promise.”

“ Hope so—“ MyungSoo lowered his head, try to hide his wet eyes. He immediately took out the coffee he bought for SungYeol before. The younger handed him without a words.

“ Coffee!” SungYeol squeals in happiness, taking the can from MyungSoo. “ Thanks, SooSoo-ah!”

Will be this is the last time I’ve been called like that?

Will be this is the last time I Meet him?

Yes, I’ve been in love with him.

He’s the reason I keep visiting this petshop.

“ When will you moved?” said MyungSoo weakly, not wanting SungYeol know he’s in urgent to cry like a baby.

“ I don’t know—“ he played around with Coco. “ Probably today I’ll moved around here. Have a normal living as college freshman.”

“ Okay then—“ MyungSoo can’t stand anymore. He pulls SungYeol for a hug, a long and warm hug. SungYeol frozen in his spot but then smiles and returned the hug, which is makes MyungSoo’s tears spill out. “ Don’t forget me, will you, hyung?”

“ Pinky promise,” SungYeol answered and kiss MyungSoo’s forehead.

 

 

MyungSoo stand right in front of his apartement. Sighing a lot and lazily searching for his keys on the pocket. He just got back from petshop, after spending almost an hour talking with SungYeol. Captured SungYeol’s beautiful appereance before he left.

“ The key—where’s the key exactly?” MyungSoo opened his backpack roughly. But he still can’t find his key. He squatted down and pull out his books one by one. Checking if the key tucked in between.

Clink!

MyungSoo saw the key was thrown in some distance, towards the across door in front of him.

“ Ah key, there you are,” mumbled MyungSoo while walking into the door across him.

Click!

MyungSoo jumped a bit when the door is opened.

He can’t believe his eyes right now.

Those pair of deer eyes.

“ Whoa! Soosoo-ah, you lived here?”

“ SungYeol hyung?”

“ Well, started today I’ll be your neighbor!”

 

----

WOHOOHOOOOO SECOND DRABBLE

i think the ending was lacking , and my grammas is hahahahaha BAD BAD BAD ONE OTL

LEAVE COMMENT PWETTY PWETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP ? heehees