“WAIT! YOU LOOK TOO CUTE, LET ME TAKE A PICTURE!”

“WAIT! YOU LOOK TOO CUTE, LET ME TAKE A PICTURE!”

Wonho was always looking so bubbly and happy everytime you went out with him, even if it’s just a small trip to get coffee for the members and the staff during photoshoot break sessions.

He offered to accompany you to buy coffee for them, ‘of course I must tag along to buy even just coffee! This is Wonho boyfriend duties!’ he bickered while he was catching up with you and as usual, wrapping his arms around yours, behaving like you’re the boyfriend in the relationship, just to tease you a little.

He ordered his usual Ice Americano, and got the same one for you too, ‘because the girlfriend need to be match with her boyfriend! And also because you don’t want any fattening drinks right babe, although I discourage that! You’re too skinny, gain some weight my dear’ he looked at you while waiting for the drinks as he took your hands in his and measured your wrist by circling his fingers around it, and comparing it with his, ‘look! You’re too skinny! I’m gonna get more food later and stuff you up! You must eat up ok! I’ll make sure you gain healthily’ you side-eyed him because he always says you’re skinny and tries to stuff you with food everytime he orders them, and sometimes he even took the effort to cook them himself and makes sure you finish them. ‘babe, you must listen to me, in the previous test at the doctors he already mentioned you’re way too skinny and that’s why you have low blood pressure! I’m worried ok!’ he reminded you again of the time you went for a checkup which he insisted on going with you and eventually he found out about your low blood pressure and anemia issues. ‘Alright Wonho, I’ll listen to you, whatever that floats your boat! Happy babe?’ you gave up, knowing that all he wanted was for you to be healthy for him, and you were glad you had a boyfriend who took so much care of you, how he prioritize health over everything else.

It took some time for the staffs to prepare the drinks, but soon after, you were on your way out with bags of coffee ready for the team to boost them up for the upcoming shoots. He offered to take the bags and you helped him open the door, ‘my best boyfriend in the world, you first’ you , ‘thank you mi lady’ he requited, with a small bow, while revealing his cute gummy smile.

You walked alongside him and you fished out your phone and took a photo of him, wanted candid but he ended up looking into your camera, you weren’t complaining, even though candid was what you’re going for, ‘why are you sneaking photos of me? If you want you can just tell me, I’ll be your model as and when you want it, whenever.’ ‘babe, I want it candid, don’t look into my camera!’

‘Oh okay!’ and he proceeded to look away and pose in his infamous y postures, biting the straw ily and lookin into the distance.

‘Yah, why are you looking so y while just drinking starbucks!’ you bickered, ‘no this is my style, I am in charge of y!’ He is forever confident, and you loved that about him, because that was how he won your heart, and how he was the tough side of you, whenever the world is menacing, he stood up for you, and for his own beliefs, even though there were some who went against his. This was why you love him. This was how you managed to tell yourself, even though the world was difficult, and there were so much more difficult times, its now all over, and if these challenges ever resurface, you know that you have him, ready to defend your world, ready to tell you you’re good enough, and you don’t need to change for anyone, and ready to handle issues for you when you get too tired and stressed.

You smiled, and you took it anyway, going into your ‘Won(One) and only Wonho’ album. This boyfriend of yours, is your whole world, and the reason you’re still here fighting, today.