Chapter 01

Our Cute Onibugi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time it happened, Daniel and Seongwoo just looked at them quizzically.The staffs of Master Key gave them foods on their break. Spicy raw fish soup, Mung bean jelly side dishes, Raw dish with rice and vegetable and Seasoned chicken (Seongwoo was already drooling). Oddly enough, those foods were filled with tomatoes all over except the Seasoned Chicken.It was revealed that they were all sent from the fans and the said holy Chicken were from Jonghyun’s. The two Wanna One members, of course, knew the leader’s hate towards the poor tomatoes so they were ready to tell their managers to buy a take out nearby when Soo Geun suddenly rushed beside Jonghyun and started to infiltrate ,yes infiltrate, the tomatoes out of Jonghyun’s plate.
“Hyung ,you don’t have to do this.” They heard Jonghyun said ,his tone coated with aegyo. Seongwoo and Daniel looked surprise but their senior didn’t so it must be pretty normal for him.Jonghyun’s voice was always cute and charismatic but he never intentionally use aegyo at them during Produce 101.
“Aniya, let me do it.Just eat ,you baby.” Soo Geun said as he gave a fatherly smile to the younger.
“What about you ,hyung? You have to eat too.”
“I already finished mine earlier while you were staring helplessly at your plate.” The older teased, causing Jonghyun to blush in embarrassment.
He muttered a small thank you before starting to dug on his plate.Soo Geun smiled and ruffled his hair fondly as he finished removing all the tomatoes that were now lying innocently on a plastic bag.
“What is this?” Chanyeol suddenly asked with wide eyes whilst watching the two.
“Soo Geun hyung, what are you doing? Aren’t you suppose to eat too?” Key raised his eyebrow weirdly as he looked at Jonghyun’s plate.Little by little ,the other casts of Master Key were turning their heads curiously towards the two Goblins.Soo Geun was checking if he missed a single tomato at that time.
“OMO! So cute!!” Sana squealed from afar.She already noticed them earlier and she was giggling like crazy but Jonghyun looked so embarrass she tried to quiet down.
“Jonghyun hates tomatoes.This baby can eat anything except tomatoes.” Soo Geun said before placing the fork beside him and patting Jonghyun’s back.
“But why are you removing it? He can do it himself.” Hyun Moo pointed out ,earning a nod of agreement from the others.
“I know but I want to do it for him since he doesn’t know where to start earlier.”Jonghyun just smiled sheepishly at them while munching on his foods. “Why does our foods full of tomatoes anyway ?” Soo Geun added.
Daniel giggled at the interaction while Seongwoo smirked as he thought of teasing his friend.
“Gosh ,Seong he’s so cute.” Daniel whispered beside him while flashing a toothy grin at his boyfriend.
“Yah ,yah ,you shouldn’t look at the other guys while I’m here.” Seongwoo pouted slightly but agreed internally anyway. Jonghyun has always been cute in his eyes.
“I wouldn’t look if you’re not looking too.” The younger scoffed slightly.
Seongwoo just rolled his eyes and turned to Jonghyun’s direction again. The leader was now ,devouring his seasoned chicken ,the sauce painting the side of his lips messily.The other casts were still talking about their foods.
When Jonghyun looked around ,his and Seongwoo’s eyes met causing the leader to grin at him.
‘He’s cute indeed.’ Seongwoo thought as Daniel almost squealed beside him.
He knew right then that they were captured.

The second time it happened, it was on the same day. After their second game, Seongwoo pulled Daniel aside to talk about the Demon and Angel.And maybe do some convincing but as they turned left, they saw Soo Geun drying Jonghyun’s hair.
“Did you bring extra clothes?” Soo Geun asked worriedly before patting the younger’s back to see how wet he was.It was a normal occurrence for Jonghyun.His Night Goblin hyungs said he looked so fragile even a little cold can bring him to hospital.So they want to take care of him.
“Ne ,hyung. I’ll just get it after this because I think I left my bag on the car.” He turned around and saw Daniel and Seongwoo.Jonghyun waved at them.
“No ,no.You stay here while I get your bag.You’re still wet and it’s too windy outside.You’ll get cold.” The older half scolded as he saw the two members too. “You guys make sure he won’t go outside.”
“Hyung~ I can get it on my own.” Jonghyun pouted but Soo Geun just gave him a look before he going out.
“Hyung! Just stay here with us.Soo Geun-hyung is right, you’ll get cold.” Daniel went beside Jonghyun and took Soo Geun’s place on drying the other’s hair.
“Baby Jonghyun~” Seongwoo half cooed, half teased causing the leader to blush.
“Y-Yah Ong Seongwoo! Stop teasing me.” Jonghyun pouted making Daniel dive in a hug.
“You are so cute hyung. I didn’t know you have it in you.” Daniel said as he pinched Jonghyun’s cheek.
“He’s right. In produce 101 ,you’re too reserved and uptight.You’re the most mature one there.” Seongwoo leaned his body on the wall while watching Daniel and Jonghyun.
Jonghyun smiled sheepishly at him.Daniel stared for a moment ,thinking just how pure and innocent the older looked. It was actually first time seeing him so close. At the survival show ,Jonghyun always looked exhausted and stressed. Dark rings around his eyes never left his pale complexion.His smiles always looked so forced ,so strained that Daniel thought he would never see him smile carefreely.There’s always that look on Jonghyun’s face that said, he’s tired of always failing his teammates even though he did a good job leading them till the end.
But now ,Jonghyun looked so young while smiling like that. Whenever Daniel will catch a glance of him ,the calmness and contentment on Jonghyun’s face never left him.The purity of his smiles were refreshing and Daniel suddenly saw another side of his hyung that he always admired.
“That’s because I had to.” Jonghyun smiled at the both of them. “For Ren ,for Minhyun, For Dongho, for Aaron hyung and For you guys.”
Seongwoo’s heart fluttered at his statement.Even before they became a team ,Jonghyun already caught his attention.
A trainee from Pledis who already debuted but went on a long hiatus and failed to come back again. Now he, along with the rest of his group except for one ,were trying to stand up again.
Seongwoo followed him with his eyes when he saw the leader’s boyish smile, observing and judging.He was correct to assume that he was good leader ,the best even, when they teamed up in Sorry ,Sorry song.Jonghyun asked, listened, and lead the team to success with every one of them getting solo recognition.
“I’m happy for you ,hyung.For what you are now.You deserved it.” Daniel smiled softly as he squeezed the other on his hug.
“Oy! What are you guys doing?I just left for a few minutes and then all of you looked like you’re ready to cry.” Soo Geun chided as he passed the bag to Jonghyun who gladly accept.
“Nothing hyung.I’ll just change my clothes.” Jonghyun said before disappearing to the bathroom but not without a wink.
At that time ,Daniel knew they were falling.

 

On Episode 6 , they felt their first jealousy over Jonghyun.
They can’t help but be possessive at the slightest touch from the others that was not Soo Geun ,since he’s the dad, or even from the look Jonghyun was always getting.While they were on the dressing room ,the players were talking whose who.They were convincing the others that they were the Angel.
Seongwoo might be too busy with talking but Daniel was not so he can see the admiring looks thrown at Jonghyun’s direction.He knew ,even with small body, his muscles were firm and can be find on the right places.
Not only that, he has a pale skin that looked so smooth and soft to touch.Daniel can feel the possessiveness seeping out of his skin as he made sure to blocked Jonghyun from those stares.After dressing, he went in front of Jonghyun and said with a playful grin, “Jonghyun-hyung is not the Angel.” Just to divert the attention from the older.Daniel looked in satisfaction when he saw some of the males glancing on any direction but them.
“I didn’t know you had it in you ,Niel-ah.” Seongwoo smirked mischievously. “We can practically feel your aura when you said it.”
“Serves them right.They should know not to look at Jonghyunnie hyung that way.” Daniel mumbled as his boyfriend chuckled and secretly pecked him on the cheek.
“Good Job babe.” Daniel just hummed.
On the basketball game ,Daniel’s possessiveness strikes again.
‘Damn ,Jackson-hyung.Stop touching Jonghyunnie-hyung.’ he hissed under his breath when he saw how Jackson almost hugged Jonghyun from behind.Seongwoo’s back was facing them so he didn’t see it.
When his boyfriend got up ,he looks like he doesn’t really care about about the game and just plays one on one with Jonghyun like a child ,a childish grin plastering his face.That caused Seongwoo to fail to score.
As the game continues, Daniel had the suspicion that Jackson might be having a crush on his Jonghyun hyung because the rapper of GOT7 kept on giving the ball to Jonghyun even though they were opponents.
“Come here, hoop.” Jonghyun sang and it suddenly made Daniel forget about Jackson and soak the sweetness of Jonghyun’s laugh on his ears.
When the players swi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter