I fall, fall for you

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was woken up by the sound of someone humming familiar notes he remembered clearly he had recorded days ago. He cursed for being a light-sleeper and promised he would strangle whoever the one that ruined his beautiful sleep after playing the game all night.

 At the state of half-awake, he got up from his bed and dragged his legs to the source of the sound. The threat he made earlier was gone by the wind as he saw the sight in front of his eyes. His mouth curved up at the sight of Do Kyungsoo cooking breakfast for all the members. His favourite man on this planet, the one could make having butterflies in his stomach every time he was near, was singing his favourite song, Fall.

“Hey, Baek. Did I wake you up?” asked Kyungsoo as he noticed Baekhyun’s presence at the kitchen. Being his name called, Baekhyun broke into a big smile, wider than before.

“You did, Soo. Why did you have to wake up early? Today is your day-off.” Baekhyun argued, giving his best pout he had.

“I know. But I can’t sleep a wink after being busy with the schedule.”

“And you are cooking breakfast to tire yourself?”

“I think so. Wanna try? I made pancakes for breakfast.” Kyungsoo said as he showed his homemade pancakes. Being a big eater, he wouldn’t say no to Kyungsoo’s food. Grabbing the plates full of three pancakes, Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter