ONESHOT - MarkJin

Mistletoe - Markjin (Oneshot soon to be full story)

Hello Everyone!!! This OneShot was made for a GOT7 Secret Santa I did about 2 years ago. I just had it in my files and thought "how about I just share it!"

There isn't really a strong Xmas theme here it was just the time so a tiny refrence to it comes at the end so you can read it anytime of the year!! (Hence why I'm publishing it in March haha)

Enjoy the OneShot!!!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jinyoung P.O.V

 

I hate him so much! Why did Jaebum have to let that annoying foreigner in our gang?! He's taking all the girls and somehow now everyone likes him and wants to be next to him.

Everyone but me.

“Where are we going?” I hear his annoying voice ask as I'm leaving the hideout on my way home.

“WE aren't going anywhere, I’M going home.” I huff and then continue on my journey.

Suddenly I feel something hard grab my wrist and pull me back, making me stumble and land on a hard chest. He spins me around and his face isn't the usual bubbly English speaking Mark but something more annoyed. Which actually scares me (I wouldn’t admit this out loud)

“Why are you like this?” He asks his voice stern.

I pull my arm from his grip.

“Get off me!!” I yell at him. “Don't pull me like that you jerk!” I scream before storming off not even giving him a chance to reply.

The next day at school me and Jackson are outside on the rooftop eating popsicles and bunking lessons as usual.

“What's up with you and Mark?” He asks. I look at him, shocked.

“W-What do you mean?”

“Well I saw the way you avoided him the whole day and I know something's up.” He wiggles his eyebrows.

I punch him in the arm and then tell him to go to hell as I get up and walk away with his annoying singing voice in the background.

As the last bell rings I take my stuff from my locker and then I get text.

‘Jinyoung you need to hurry to the janitor's room NOW! The money I stashed in there is gone!!!’

i stare at my phone in disbelief and I call Jackson straight away but he doesn't answer. That's weird.

Something must be up. I run further into the building away from the students heading home and detour into the basement room.

I look around and Jackson's not here. I search around the room frantically and then loud footsteps join me. I hear hard breathing and it doesn't take me long to realise what just happened.

I run past Mark to the door but its too late. It's locked.

And I can see Jackson's stupid face on the other side. I put up my middle finger at him and instead of returning it back he points upwards.

I follow his direction to see a crooked mistletoe hanging on the ceiling surviving by a weak strip of school tape.

Jackson makes kissy faces and I start shaking the door. He gives me a thumbs up and then walks off.

 

“NO!!!! JA-JACKSON!!”

After screaming my head off I turn round to see Mark looking up at Jackson's creation.

I just stare back at him, mortified.

“I’m guessing no one took our money then.” He sighs and then sits on a random chair.

“Why aren't you helping me?.” I say, annoyed.

“There's no point. you know how Jackson is like, we'll just have to wait for him to come back and lie that we did it or something.”

“What?!” I shriek.

“What? Do you want me to kiss you for real then?” He raises his brow.

My face turns pink at his words and I quickly turn round and face the door.

“Come and sit down there's no point standing there.” I hear his amused voice say.

“N-No thanks.” I whisper.

“Why? Do you really want me to help you break down this door?”  I hear his voice behind me. Wait. When did he get here?

My head spins as I see his hand next to my face. I flinch a little and I'm ready to retaliate but  then in less than two seconds I felt something soft on my cheek. I slap my hand on my face and turn around in shock. He brings his face closer and I can almost feel his breath on my lips. He holds my head still and he comes closer towards me and I don't even realise my eyes were closed until I heard a high pitched scream from outside and a loud thud.

I cover my mouth in surprise and mark just grins at me and releases his hands from my head and unlocks the door to reveal a passed out Jackson on the floor.

I am frozen as I stare down at his  body and I look to the side to see Mark giving an amused grin at the figure.

Oh. My. God. He just tricked me!

He used me to get the door open! I gasp at my late realisation and Mark peers down at me before saying

“Merry Christmas Jinyoung.”

And meeting my lips with his.

5 seconds later I hear a female scream down bellow and another thud and I just kick Jackson's lifeless body as I uncontrollably wrap my arms around his neck choking him muffling his screams.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

 

Did you like it? Would you like to see this turned into a full story??

Please Comment, Up Vote and Subscribe to let me know what you think!!!

Everyones opinions are greatly appreichated and really aid my work and motivation to upload moree~ 

Please check out the other Got7 Fanfic's on my channel and stay tuned for more groups to be featured along the way.

Thanks so much for reading

~TheFifikid