Final

Fat

Kyuhyun takes a sip of the rare 1945 Château Mouton Rothschild, allowing the deep red liquid to swirl in his mouth. He savours the smooth wine on his tongue before it slides down his throat. Sighing satisfactorily, he folded a piece of aged Gouda and pops it into his mouth as the intense sensation explodes inside.

 

Smacking his lips, he reaches for the bite-sized Parma ham and cantaloupe on another plate before a low guffaw from his companion stops him in mid-action.

 

“What?” He asks with a hint of slight irritation.

 

“What what?” 

 

“What is that laugh for?” Kyuhyun blurts out and frowns.

 

“Nothing...” 

 

“Nothing? Then why are you smirking?” 

 

“I just like to see you eat.”

 

Hands on his waist, Kyuhyun stands up suddenly, startling the person seating opposite him. “ Are you saying that I am fat?”

 

Silence as the other person widens his eyes, almost comically. Well...he is saying the truth but...

 

“So Choi Siwon, you think I am fat and yet you bring back all these food everyday ...”

 

Brown, brown eyes blazing and lock onto his as they face each other, almost like on a battlefield. 

 

If truth be told, Siwon got to admit that Kyuhyun is putting on weight. His face is rounder and waist is thicker. But he is also so much more adorable and lovely. 

 

Taking a deep breath, Siwon smiles, knowing how the younger man is unable to stay angry with him for long. He approaches the other, and places a chaste kiss on the pouting lips before wrapping his arms around him from the back.

 

Resting his head on his right shoulder, he decides to come clean. They have vowed to never lie to each other and so he will tell the truth, even in times like this. Even if...he might be kicked out of their bedroom for a week. 

 

Sigh.

 

And a double sigh.

 

“I honest-to-goodness like to see you eat...enjoying everything with gusto. And you love all these...”

 

“And?”

 

“And yes...youareputtingonweight.” He swallows nervously.

 

After a long silence.

 

“And?” Kyuhyun presses on as he turns to face him. 

 

“And I still love you as much. No...I love you even more.” 

 

“When I am fat?”

 

“When you are fat.”

 

“Old and ugly?”

 

“When you are fat, old and ugly.”

 

“You sure about that?”

 

Kyuhyun places his palms on either side of the handsome face, willing his eyes to only focus on him, before letting out a grin. He has never doubt him. Never since long time ago. Not when he knows his heart was his...just like his was given to him too.

 

So yes, he is sure. With absolute certainly. 

 

That Choi Siwon will love him when he is fat, old and ugly...till eternity. And there is really nothing that anyone could do about it. 

 

So now, where is that plate of mozerella cheese?