Final

No Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“-pouring rain and harsh wind. Be prepared!”

Song Jiyoon turned off her TV after hearing what the weather was for today. She heard the light rain dropping down on her roof in her all-too quiet house.

She came home from school last week to find a note from her parents saying they were out of the country for a business trip, so she was home alone; this isn’t the first time this happened before. She was used to her busy parents random last-minute notices.

Jiyoon lethargically got dressed in her navy school uniform. On top of her shirt, she grabbed a brown fur coat with a light blue scarf wrapped around her neck. She wore pants underneath her skirt.

She grabbed an apple and put on her black tennis shoes, tapping her toes and then heels to the floor a few times to fit. She grabbed her transparent umbrella and grabbed the door knob. She let out a loud sigh before turning the knob and bracing the outside world.

It was raining lightly, but even so she opened her umbrella. Jiyoon walked for a few minutes before stopping and looking down at her feet.

I really don’t want to go to school. So much happened lately… My parents aren’t home either...

. So what was stopping her?

Grades and tests.

No matter how depressed or anxious she is, she would force herself to go on those days just because of her grades and tests. She cared too much about her grades (and also there was no retakes for missing them).

She let out a frustrated groan.

“ my life…” she mumbled to herself. And she made her way to the place that was her own personal hell.

 

As the hours went by, the rain was pouring harder. The silence throughout the classroom made the sound of the rain and the gusts of wind louder. The only other thing heard besides the rain and wind was the scribbling on paper..

Jiyoon absentmindedly stared out the window, tracing her finger down the falling raindrops. She was already finished with her test, so she let her mind wander around. She went from simple thoughts to more deep and emotional thoughts. It was just one of those days where she was just overthinking about every single thing. She would think about all the bad stuff that happened to her and the negative aspects about herself. Usually, when she becomes like this her friends would either let her have her space or comfort her. But the one who was able to lift her spirits up was her best friend/crush: Park Chanyeol. But, this leads on to the most recent bad event that happened in her life: Chanyeol got a girlfriend.

She was happy for him, until she found out his girlfriend was Han Soji, a major queen bee . It made her think how the hell she seduced him. She quickly looked over at Chanyeol who was scratching his head, with his tongue slightly sticking out as he tried to figure out the answer.

And then there was the whole deal where Chanyeol… betrayed her. It was a few days after when Chanyeol and Soji started dating, and Soji confronted Jiyoon.


 

“Yah. Stay away from Chanyeol. I don’t like the fact that he hangs around a girl that isn’t his girlfriend.”

Jiyoon scoffed at Soji’s audacious demand.

“ing crazy . Who are you to tell me who I should stay away from, huh? He’s my best friend. I’m going to do whatever I feel like.” Jiyoon stood her ground. She wasn’t letting no take away her best friend.

Soji was angry that a good-for-nothing girl dared to disobey her, the queen. Jiyoon didn’t give a though. So, Soji did what any would do; she slapped her, hard.

Jiyoon, not the one to take a beating, actually PUNCHED the girl in her face (probably fracturing her fake nose) and gave her a bloody nose. Jiyoon smirked in victory as Soji started whimpering and covered her nose, but that quickly disappeared when Chanyeol appeared.

“Jiyoon!” Chanyeol stormed over to where they were and he looked beyond furious.

“How dare you.” Chanyeol seethed. “I thought you were better than this.”

‘What?’ Jiyoon gaped at what Chanyeol said and became shocked.

“Come on babe” Chanyeol turned to Soji and comforted her. “Let’s go to the nurse’s office.”

Jiyoon saw the tiny smirk that appeared on Soji’s face before they left. Jiyoon became so infuriated that she punched a locker, making a dent and resulting in bloody knuckles. She couldn’t believe that he would choose that ’s side instead of his best friend. It was a betrayal from a best friend.

 

 

From then on, she didn’t want to deal with whatever Chanyeol said. She just couldn’t. Sure, she might be acting like a child and she was in the wrong for punching her, but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter