Jealousy

LEE JUNYOUNG aka Jun (ONE-SHOT)

“Who’s that?” Sorim heared the person behind the screen asked but she wasn’t able to answer him due to the rushed that made her stood up from the chair and abruptly run to the doorstep.

Jun can clearly see every corner on her apartment since Sorim’s renting based on her budget.

And from the view where Sorim placed her laptop, Jun was able to witness how a man fell on her arms just as she opened the door and he can clearly see how Sorim carefully took the man to her bed.

Jun also saw how Sorim sounded and looked so worried to the man who crashed over to her place.

Jun and Sorim started their relationship eight months before Sorim decided to accept the fellowship that was offered to her hence the location which is on the other side of the planet. Jun was hesitant for Sorim to leave but it was her dream and Jun knew how one could be desperate when it comes to achieving dreams so despite the long distance relationship that they have to deal, Jun thought for the long time that they were together, it was enough for him to trust her.

It has been a month since they had their video call, for over a month their communication was limited to just texting. Their rest day schedule couldn’t match with each other’s and now that they have the time, something just have to came up.

“Warren!”

Jun saw how Sorim was trying to get off from the man’s arms. “Sorim? Are you okay?” Jun tried to talk from the screen but Sorim couldn’t mind him because a drunk man just came to her place.

Later then, Sorim was able to get off from the man’s arms until then the room was filled with the sound of a man sobbing, “Why couldn’t you leave him?” The man cried out, “I am here for you. Please, choose me.”

As those words came out, no other sound was made than a man crying his heart out of pain.

Jun was out of words hearing the man cried out.

Seconds later, without any words released from Sorim’s mouth she moved from where she was standing and have gone to the bathroom to get something and then returning with a towel, a bowl of water and an extra shirt.

Sorim took the initiative to take are of the man lying down on her bed. From changing his clothes to wiping his sweats off to somehow get rid of the alcohol smell.

And when Jun wasn’t able to take the things happening in front of his screen, he pressed the red button.

The next morning, Jun and his group have a schedule of pre-recording rehearsal which requires him and his co-members to face the media and let them take pictures of them before they could go in.

From what happened last night, Jun wasn’t able to sleep after he turned off his phone. He was wide awake until someone knocked on his room waking him up to get ready.

In the dressing room to where they were getting ready, Feeldog walk towards Jun.

“Hey, Sorim messaged and asked me if you’re okay, are you good?” He remembered he completely shut his phone off because he was really pissed and mad.

Jun nodded as a response. He wasn’t talking to anybody the whole time. “Okay then, you should talk to her if you’re okay,” Feeldog said, “Why would she ask me” Feeldog says while walking away to check on the other members.

Jun’s mood was so off that even if they were required to smile to the fans and to the cameras flashing, he didn’t care less. Jun couldn’t even concentrate to everything that surrounds him and all he could ever think was the words that came out from that man’s mouth, his cries and Sorim being so worried about the man.

His co-members thought that he’s just tired from the things that happened to them lately and all the 24/7 practices they have to prepare for their upcoming debut. So they didn’t mind him that much because first of all, he wasn’t really talking to anybody and is distant to anyone who tries to talk to him.

Later that night, around midnight. Jun finally turned his phone on. As he turned it on, messages from the certain person came up and missed calls where numered on his screen. He knew he should’ve talked it out to her first thing in morning but he was so mad that he choose turning his phone off than to talk it with her.

Before Jun could open the chat to read Sorim’s messages, the phone rang with her name on the screen calling for a video chat. Jun did not hesitated and pressed the green button.

As Sorim saw the face of the man she’s been dying to see on the screen of her phone, she just almost dropped her phone down. Jun was silent and didn’t talk but he was so happy to her face even though he’s mad.

“LEE JUNYOUNG! How dare you turn your phone off the whole day just because you were jealous!” Sorim shouted from the screen.

Jun immediately took one of his headphones off his ear because of the volume intensity. “I wasn’t jealous!” Jun responded because he was a little annoyed from the shout.

“Oh yes mister! I know you better more than you denying to yourself!” Sorim said in a tone.

“I freakin’ told my superior that I have a sudden fever just to take another rest. I lied Lee junyoung! I lied just for us to talk and YOU FREAKIN’ TURNED YOUR PHONE OFF THE WHOLE DAY! Gosh I am mad.” Sorim yelled on the screen again.

You’re mad? Huh. Jun couldn’t take it anymore, “You’re the one who’s mad now? Really?” Jun responded in a sarcastic tone.

“Lee Junyoung! Warren, the guy was Warren, he was the first person I get to be friends with in this fellowship,” Sorim said out of frustration from Jun’s tone of response.

“Yes, friends. At midnight, he’s drunk and the place to go, is your place. You’re a woman, he’s a man. Ye’s Sorim, he’s your friend.” Jun continued talking with a bitter tone in his words.

Damn it! Sorim was saying from her conscious mind.

“And what was his words were last night? Is he asking for you to leave me? Because I am not physically there?,” Jun scoffed in between his words, “Why are you mad? Just because I didn’t turned my phone on? Because I am mad at you? Because I am jealous? Yes, I am jealous, so ing jealous and mad that he’s there with you, that he was able to go to your apartment so easily and you taking him in without heistation! Yes, I am jealous and mad. And he’s a man for pete’s sake Sorim, you let him in?? Let him sleep on your bed?? Took off his clothes in front of me?? Sorim! I am your boyfriend, how I saw you so worried about that man and how you took care of him like he’s someone so deary of you made me so jelaous and mad.”

Sorim can obviously see that the man on the screen is turning red out of the frustation. Her lips curved into a small smile and said, “He’s gay.”

“You just don’t talk shi-“ Jun stopped before he could curse.

“He’s gay, Warren is gay.” Sorim says in a relieved tone and continued, “He have this guy he is with which sadly had a wife who left him but then just recently the wife came back wanting the guy back.” Sorim explained and Jun couldn’t talk because he was a little shocked.

“He’s been drinking a lot lately and been off to duties, the guy is affecting his fellowship. So I told him, if he wanted to drink again, he should call me so I could take care of him or he could come to my place anytime.”

Sorim couldn’t hear anything from him and saw his boyfriend who was just startled and wasn’t able to speak after she explained.

“Babe, I offered my place because I was scared he might do something crazy, I offered my care to him because he can’t do it by himself, not now that he is going through onto something.”

“So yes! I am mad!” Sorim says changing the atmosphere because she can sense that his boyfriend is guilty.

“I’m sorry,” Jun immediately responded, “I didn’t knew” Jun sounded guilty and lowered his head.

Sorim smiled seeing how his boyfriend is guilty being mad without asking or talking it out first.

“Hey! Look at me,” Sorim asked Jun, who looked at her, “I understand, and I am sorry too for not introducing Warren to you first thing before.” Jun nodded his head as a response.

“Babe, I want you to know that I would never cheat on you or ever replace you, because you are just the perfect person for me and I couldn’t think of anybody I could be crazily in love with,” Sorim said lovingly to his boyfriend, who is flustered with her words, “I love you babe.” Sorim smiled on the screen then Jun smiled back saying, “I love you more babe.”


note:

and also i was a little worried about jun that time but the next morning we already saw him smiling from the fansites pictures so, i made this story out of that. i hope you enjoiyed reading!

lets all support unb (april 7 2018) and uni.t debut!