You

View on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His head fell on my shoulder. The ride was long, it wasn't everyday I got to sit next to him. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I never understood why I got so flustered, I'm crazy aren't I? It's not in the slightest true that I've fallen in love with a man. At least, I thought I was straight.

 

"Jinyoung!" He pouted as he grabbed my arm. "Give it." I had a cute smile. "Let me keep it." The other shook his head, he tried to grasp it, but I stood on my tippy toes, it was adorable watching him struggle despite the fact that he was older. "Jinyoung~" I ran around the apartment. "Finders keepers!" He stuck out his tongue. "Fine, keep it!" He flicked me off shortly after. I jokingly gasped, "Mark that's so mean! I'm sorry that I found it!" He slammed his door close. 

 

Mark was my roommate, and a friend of over seven years. I don't know how we started living together, or why, it just happened. It's been about three years now. I sat down on the couch staring at the little doll. I remember this, Mark tried to make a doll for me and failed miserably. He thought I wouldn't want it, but I always find a way of keeping any and all gifts. It was just our thing. 

 

Mark was the one and only person my eyes could get lost in. I know every detail about him, and as much as it hurts to say it...it's only a friend thing. At the moment I have a girlfriend...but I don't know I've never settled on girls, most times I'm single, but I'd rather spend all day with Mark if I could. 

 

He opened his door. "Jinyoungie." I looked up blinking, he walked with his eyes radiant towards the picture on his phone. Somehow in this apartment we seemed like a couple. My hands always found a way onto his body, like at the moment. My arm wraps around his waist naturally and I always hold his hand like extra support for his fingers, and his arm always wraps around my neck. It's just magnetic...we find it completely normal, but in public...

 

"Jackson's on a date finally."

"What, really!?" I yanked the phone, pulling him closer into my arm. Mark literally almost fell into my lap, would it be wrong to say I do this on purpose?

"J-Jinyoung!"

"Shh, I got you just let me see." His warmth is my happiness. I just feel connected to him, I want him close to me forever. He snatched his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter