1 - Good Times

Good Times

PRESENTLY

I can't believe, after 4 years, I finally go to see her, we will finally talk.

I still can't believe, I had the courage to call her for a coffee, after seeing her at a restaurant with her friends

I don't know where that courage came from, I swore she would reject the invitation, after everything that happened, it would be fair for her to reject, but no, she surprised me and accepted, she always surprises me.

"Tiffany."

I don't need to turn around to see who was, that voice is too perfect to be forgotten.

"Jessica." I say - I look at her and see that nothing has changed, Jessica remains beautiful, with the same seductive look and wearing her famous white T-shirt, which I remember having plucked from his body many times. " Please sit."

"Are you okay?" I ask, she nods. "It's been a while since we've seen each other."

"4 years" she says - "but I don't consider that we have not seen each other, because I always see you on TV and magazines and I think you see me too." She says with the same provocative smile, that same provocative smile, that made me do crazy things that I don't regret.

"If we think on this side, then we'll always see each other" I say, pulling out another smile from her." You haven't changed at all" I say, thinking all year round of 2014, that changed our lives in a special way, sad at the end of it, but special at the beginning.

"You too" She says analyzing me, with those seductive eyes, if we were in 2014 and she look at me like that, probably now, we would be . 

"Yes, I'm still the same, especially in beauty, but a little bit hotter." I say making her laugh - ah how I missed to hear her laugh, so beautiful.

"I see and I also see that it continues with the same ego." She says with a provocative smile and a nostalgic look.

Is she also thinking about our incredible moments of 2014, as I'm thinking?

Does she remember how us spent years hating ourselves until finaly 2014?


2014 -  Tiffany Hwang

"Jessica, please, wake up." For the fourth time, I hear Taeyeon and Yuri scream.

I was sitting in the living room waiting for the manager to arrive and take us to a meeting at SM, all the members were ready, with the exception of Jessica, of course.

Every time we have something important, she does it, she sleeps late, and the next day she doesn't want to wake up to deal with her responsibilities.

She is so irresponsible, I don't know how the other members can like her, Jessica is nothing special, she is unbearable.

"Finally," I hear Sunny shouting in my direction.

"Irresponsible." I mumble loudly enough for her to hear.

"What did you say?" She says walking and standing in front of me with her arms folded.

She still thinks this bad pose scares me?

"Irresponsible." I repeat staring her.

"If being irresponsible is going to bed late, because you spent all night working and having trouble waking up the next day, because I was very tired, so yes, I am." She says as she takes off her glasses and sits on the couch, not taking her eyes off me. "But what is a person that made everyone miss a meeting with SM and a rehearsal, because she was too drunk, because she spent the night in a ballad, kissing any man she saw in front of her? " - She says with a provocative smile.

I don't believe that. She knows how much I hate that day, how much I regret it, how much it hurts me and she yet it touches the subject.

I close my eyes and try to calm myself down. I want to hit her so much...

"Answer Tiffany." She says with a smile and look totally provocative. Jessica knows how to tease me, she knows how to ruin my day. 

I hate her so much.

"Can you shut your ing mouth?" I say nervously, if she says any more , I swear I'll kill her.

"Girls, please don't fight." Seohyun says. "Can you guys stay one day without arguing?" She says nervous - In those years all Seohyun was most affected by my fights with Jessica.

She's the youngest in the group and she's close to both of us. Every time Jessica and I fight, she cries.

I feel bad, but I can't control it. I will not listen to Jessica's childishness and be quiet.

"Yes, Seohyun is right, can you guys stop with these childish quarrels?"Taeyeon says with a tired look, I know she can't stand these fights anymore, I'm sorry TaeTae, but it's hard to live and work with who you hate the most.

"Sorry, Taeyeon, I swear I'm going to start ignoring Tiffany's childishness." Jessica says and I just know how to laugh, please, my childishness? She's so ridiculous.

"My childishness? Have you ever looked at yourself?" I say, laughing.

"Tiffany, Jessica stop!" I look out the door and see oppa manager, looking with a disappointed look.
"Will you two never grow up?"

I'm feeling really bad about disappointing manager oppa, but it's impossible to ignore the annoying person Jessica is.

"You two are harming the group climate with these fights, I will communicate the CEO of SM what has been happening in recent years." He says, making me completely scared. My fights with Jessica were never exposed, it was always something that happened in private.

I don't know what's going to happen if oppa tells the CEO, but Jessica and I are probably screwed.