Ghost

Veridis Quo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana died decades ago. Spending a long time trapped in the old building, seeing people come and go from it. Until one particular girl moved in.

 

Kim Dahyun was a college student at that time. A musician and underground rapper. Sana watched her spend hours composing music in her little home made studio.

 

Sana found herself falling for the young korean girl. 

 

At the beginning, getting Dahyun's attention was easy. The pale girl only had only two close friends, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, so it wasn't as if they would get too much of her attention. She would allow Dahyun to see her, scaring her too much at first. Dahyun couldn't believe there was a dead girl trying to get closer to her.

 

Sana saw how Dahyun's fame as a rapper started to grow. She started to get calls from producers, agencies, interviews, she would get booked for festivals, it ended up with Dahyun having to travel a lot which meant she wouldn't be in her aparment too much, now she was away living her life of a star.

 

Sometimes, Sana would manage to go with her. It was fun the first weeks, until Dahyun stopped paying attention to her as she was exhausted with interviews and tvshows. Sana felt like she became one of those who only get to admire from afar, silente and insignificant, and she didn't like it.

 

Sana didn't like it when Dahyun got a girlfriend, giving her time of her day to that very demanding girl. Sana couldn't believe Dahyun would be into that type of girls.

 

And Sana didn't want, doesn't want and won't want Dahyun liking some other girl. 

 

Dahyun belongs to me, Sana said to herself everytime she saw Jieun walk into the rapper's aparment. Dahyun shouldn't be with anyone else, she shouldn't look at anyone else. Sana would make sure Dahyun only got eyes for her.

 

Sana found herself doing stuff that would hurt Dahyun. Placing pins on her seat, throwing the pot with boiling water to burn her, cut her with knives. Sometimes Sana looks at herself at the mirror, seeing someone she doesn't recognize. There was no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter