The beginning

The beautiful liar

 

 

''Yah Lee hyomin!'' A cheerful voice can be heard through the vacant hall. The sound of the guy's hoarse voice startled me as I quickly turn my heel around, following the sound of the voice coming from. The corner of my lips turned upside as I saw the figure in front of me. There he was, panting hardly as if he was being chased by the group of a stray dogs. His hand tiredly rest on his knee as he bent his back a little, trying to catch a breath. A small beads of sweat forming on his forehead yet he still looks damn good. 

''Why?'' I said as I fold my arm on my chest. Smiling. He still has his head down, trying to calm himself from running. Quiet. No words comes out from his mouth after a minutes passed. I just stay still, waiting for him to calm himself down as well as his answer. 

''I love you.'' As soon as his eyes on mine, he utters those magical words. My heart start to beat like a crazy but I show a calm face to him. It's feel like a bunch of flower starts to grow when the spring day comes and the feel of taking a sip of a hot chocolate. I was so happy to hear those words from him. He was my childhood and my first love. He always-

''Did my nose grow?'' The daydream inside me suddenly being cut off by him when suddenly he voices out his ridiculous comment as he touches his nose slowly, imitating how pinocchio would react after telling a lie. 

 

Speechless.

 

My face grew hot with embarrassment and angry at the same time. How could he- 

But..

I can't totally put a blame on him. I know him long enough to know whether he was lying or not. He always tell a lies. Neither of his words is true. 99% lie while 1% is true.

 

''Yah Hyomin ahhhhh.'' He shouts when he saw no one in front of him. This guy is seriously bad. 

''Next time you told a lie, I'll kill you.'' I scream as I start to run away from him. Probably want to hide all the feeling that I almost show to him earlier. From distance, I heard a sound of him laughing like crazy. Yeah, I know he was laughing his off right now for pranking me like that. 

 

My leg stop its movement in a half of way of the hall. Somehow, its hurts to be running like this. I smile thinking of the words that comes out from Zelo's mouth earlier. The smile then turns into a small laugh. Seriously, he almost caught me believing into his lies yet I didn't realize it. If wasn't for his laugh earlier, I will definitely fall into his little trap that he made to make fun of me. 

The laugh then turn into a sad one. I don't know why did my tears fall when I am laughing. This is bad. If Zelo saw this reaction of mine, he might tease me for the rest of my life. 

 

''Stop it Hyomin. You've already know Zelo's behavior yet you're still believe in him.'' I said, scolding myself for being a fool. I know Zelo won't even think about me as his ideal type since he always told me the characteristics of his ideal woman and none of it is related to me. But the words hope always stick with me. 

 

The sound of the heavy footstep comes running after me can be heard clearly. I saw a shadow behind me as I quickly wipe off the remaining tears on the corner of my eyes. He can't see me in this kind of state or else he will hate me for being such a brat. 

The warm hand lay on my shoulder and it's startled me again. Many thoughts coming to my mind as I try to maintain my face to look happy. I can't let myself down in front of him. My heart beat start to beat in a wild rhythm. His hot breath greet my bare neck as if he was catch a breath. His blueberry scent can be smell whenever he was standing close to me and it's drive me crazy. I madly fall in love with him but he's too fool to notice it. I want to slap his face real hard but I don't want to. Everything about him..I just like it. 

 

''Yah! I want jajjangmyun and it's your treat.'' I said as soon as I turn to him and slap his forehead before run away again. I heard a small groan and the sound of his footsteps coming after me. His small laugh make me laugh as well. Yeah, this is my life with my pabo childhood. I can't change it. We're meant to be friends forever but I don't care as long as I can be by his side.